TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Hello from Australia
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hello from Australia

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Just wondering how many Aussie cat fans are out there tonight?
post #2 of 14
Welcome to the board! I am not an Aussie - but there are plenty around!
post #3 of 14
Not from there, but a big fan of it! Numero uno on my list of places I want to visit someday!!!! Now, if they can only make planes more comfy, I'd be all set for the many many hour flight!
post #4 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennna
Just wondering how many Aussie cat fans are out there tonight?
I´m so sorry... ...México here! ...ajua! ....... .....
post #5 of 14
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by menagerie mama
Now, if they can only make planes more comfy, I'd be all set for the many many hour flight!
and cheaper
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by menagerie mama
Not from there, but a big fan of it! Numero uno on my list of places I want to visit someday!!!! Now, if they can only make planes more comfy, I'd be all set for the many many hour flight!

Same here, but im only 13! When im old enough i will definitely go there. Dad says it is too far for now...
post #8 of 14
Me!!!
post #9 of 14
Another Aussie here!!
post #10 of 14
I loved to go there some day!!!
post #11 of 14
Not an Aussie but a Kiwi here!
post #12 of 14
Another Kiwi here..but been to Aussie twice!
post #13 of 14
I'm an Aussie too
post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 
Hi there and thanks for the replies. This is such a fabulous way to 'get' around the world. This planet is getting smaller every day.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Hello from Australia