TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Haloween Pics
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Haloween Pics

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
So I am scared to death of having my picture taken...Like boardering on a phobia....

But I figure its haloween and I got a couple of close ups that didnt make me cringe.....

Heres my costume...yeah not much thought I bought it today....


Here are those close-ups





enjoy and have a Happy Halloween!!!!!
post #2 of 19
I like the color!
Happy Halloween Bridget! and to the TCS family of course!
post #3 of 19
Wow Bridget, your costume is awesome. I like it!


Here's a pic of me and my hubby Shy at my best friend's annual Halloween party. I'm a witch (I know, kinda lame) and he is Magnum P.I. I've begged him to be Magnum P.I. for 2 years now and he FINALLY agreed to it. Doesn't he make a good Magnum???
post #4 of 19
Very cool pics ya'll.

Okay - Okay - here I am posting my pics. It's an animation so watch for each pic.

post #5 of 19
Just the little guy dressed up here! Here's mini-ninja!





And here he is, sans costume, but still in a Halloween mode!

post #6 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula11
So I am scared to death of having my picture taken...Like boardering on a phobia....

But I figure its haloween and I got a couple of close ups that didnt make me cringe.....
I think many people would agree including me, so you're not alone. I don't jump in front of camera lenses either. Nice pics, but you didn't scare us one bit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber
Wow Bridget, your costume is awesome. I like it!


Here's a pic of me and my hubby Shy at my best friend's annual Halloween party. I'm a witch (I know, kinda lame) and he is Magnum P.I. I've begged him to be Magnum P.I. for 2 years now and he FINALLY agreed to it. Doesn't he make a good Magnum???
Hey Kelly! Shy definitely has the Magnum PI look down! You on the other hand... are witches supposed to look that hot!?
post #7 of 19
I'm a bit nervous about sharing a dressed up pic of me with you guys. I think my favorite pic from the night will probably be a bit much, so I'll post a less risque one:
My roommate and me
post #8 of 19
Wait'll Ryan sees your pic Kat!
post #9 of 19
Woah!!! The jump smilie just turned into the ogling smilie! Nice costumes. Did you have a fun night out?
post #10 of 19
Great pics everybody!
post #11 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Woah!!! The jump smilie just turned into the ogling smilie! Nice costumes. Did you have a fun night out?
hehe! We had a GREAT time! I wish I could post my fave pic on here because it actually makes me laugh but I'm afraid it's a bit much for the TCS general public. Glad you like it though Ryan.
post #12 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by katspixiedust
hehe! We had a GREAT time! I wish I could post my fave pic on here because it actually makes me laugh but I'm afraid it's a bit much for the TCS general public. Glad you like it though Ryan.
Glad? Well I'm glad you're glad. It takes being glad to new heights, and who wouldn't be glad about that? That's very considerate of you not to post the risque one. I wouldn't want to have to save it... I mean uhhh... delete it from your post. Yeah that's what I meant, delete.
post #13 of 19
Fab costumes people! I didn't need one this year - I looked scary enough without trying!! Ryan - calm down! You'll get all over-excited!
post #14 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Glad? Well I'm glad you're glad. It takes being glad to new heights, and who wouldn't be glad about that? That's very considerate of you not to post the risque one. I wouldn't want to have to save it... I mean uhhh... delete it from your post. Yeah that's what I meant, delete.
Oh Ryan, you crack me up. Though I have to say I wouldn't even mind if I found out that you had used it as your computer background!
post #15 of 19
Very nice pics everyone!
post #16 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by katspixiedust
Oh Ryan, you crack me up. Though I have to say I wouldn't even mind if I found out that you had used it as your computer background!

You know, this is a cat site! We are all cat lovers and have a lot of similar traits to our animals of choice!

The curiosity is killing me!
post #17 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Hey Kelly! Shy definitely has the Magnum PI look down! You on the other hand... are witches supposed to look that hot!?
Awww, Ryan Chasey has such a sweet dad!!!--you sure know how to make a gal feel good. I really look tired and run down in that pic-------I cast a magical spell on it to trick everyone and make myself look better
post #18 of 19
You all look great, but FluffySimba, yours are scary! I think its the combination of the fancy dress and the vampire teeth-you look like you could be in a scary movie! And your pics are great!
post #19 of 19
cool colors I like it! love the hair
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Haloween Pics