I'm worried Tom might have brain damage.
He came home today after being at the vets since Thursday for a serious episode of hypoglicemia. He had lots of convulsions.
* At home he's been having trouble walkin on a ceramic floor, he slips a bit.
And we walks very slowly.
* He had trouble recognizing my other cats, he got scared at first and sniffed them before realizing he knew them.
* He was anxious and walking in every room, as if he didn't remember my home.
* His pupils are very dilated.
* His hearing is fine
* He suddenly meowed for no reason while he was falling asleep. Uncharacteristic of him.
* He does meow. When I gave him food he was meowing like crazy.
Some of these reactions may be because he hasn't been home for a while.
But other physical reactions seem odd and they worry me.
The vet told me with every seizure a cat will have brain damage, you can't tell how serious it is and sometimes its very mild and you can't even notice it.
But since he had so many in such a short period of time I'm worried.