Hi everyone, oh my goodness, I am so overwhelmed by all the good wishes and good vibes, I so heartily believe in the magic of TCS. I've got my Sasha alive to prove it.
You are an angel, Stephanie, as usual.
My actual surgery is postponed. I got bumped and nope, no round-trip airline ticket to anwhere in the continental U.S., either,
just have to wait now until Monday night. I did do an entire second round of testing and ultra sound and a second CA125. They postponed me due to an emergency and then over the weekend, they only hold beds for life/death situations. I will be in surgery for about 3 hrs and in anywhere from 4-7 days, depending on the biopsy results. I'm very scared, very nervous, and very determined to get whatever monster is inside of me -out. Yes, I am seeing an Oncologist and have THE best team in Seattle. Thanks also to MA who also has put many of my fears into better perspective, too, I'm so grateful.
Thank you all. I told the doctor I have 8,000 cat lovers behind me and he just laughed at that.
I've got some strict orders what to do over the weekend and I just am grateful everyone cared enough to log a note, and I will need all I can get Monday night/Tuesday early. Sasha and Saba are doing fine, they don't seem to sense anything yet - maybe that's a good sign??