TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › New poll in "Caption This"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New poll in "Caption This"

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 



Is anyone else LMAO? I had to answer about the Cheetos.....except now I am hungry for Cheetos. UGH


post #2 of 14
I was definetly LMAO. He's hilarious, isn't he?
post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 
I thought he was a she.....OMG...too much wine...now I am really feeling silly!

post #4 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kids4cats
I thought he was a she.....OMG...too much wine...now I am really feeling silly!

How do you think I feel!? Sniff... sniff I didn't think I looked that girlish in my photos.
post #5 of 14
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossinova
I was definetly LMAO. He's hilarious, isn't he?
Oh, and you shouldn't say that! Once people get that ridiculous notion, it's just work, work, work all the time!
post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
How do you think I feel!? Sniff... sniff I didn't think I looked that girlish in my photos.

HMMMMM haven't seen any photos. Please share

and while you are at it....share the Cheetos too
post #8 of 14
I just wasted time trying to find two of my photos in the Pictures!Pictures! thread and I got lost. Then it dawned on me to just go to my imageshack account and find it there. This is me last Christmas: http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/113...02ryana3ip.jpg
post #9 of 14
Oh, what a cutie - good pic (and not at all cheesy)!
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
I agree.... but I would say hot not cute.....LOL

And a sense of humor....must be married....not that I'm single.....


But he is the "cheesiest member"..... now where are those Cheetos?
post #11 of 14
Thanks you two. I'm blushing. You're right though, I "must be married" someday. Some would say it's a must must. Right now I'm too busy to be anything but single.
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kids4cats
I agree.... but I would say hot not cute.....LOL

And a sense of humor....must be married....

AND loves cats!! Right on! Quite a catch for you single ladies out there!!

By the way, have there been any WEDDING announcments b-c of people meeting on this site?? That would be so sweet! (I met my husband online, believe it or not - not intentionally, as we started off as pen pals - but he is truly the *love of my life* - so I know it does work!!)
post #13 of 14
ooo Ryan.... I think you could make an awful lot of women here go all weak at the knees and come over all unneccesary!! Teehee!
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumosmom
AND loves cats!! Right on! Quite a catch for you single ladies out there!!

By the way, have there been any WEDDING announcments b-c of people meeting on this site?? That would be so sweet! (I met my husband online, believe it or not - not intentionally, as we started off as pen pals - but he is truly the *love of my life* - so I know it does work!!)
There's never been any weddings because of this site as far as I know. I don't know anyone personally who got married for meeting on a dating site either though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilleKat
ooo Ryan.... I think you could make an awful lot of women here go all weak at the knees and come over all unneccesary!! Teehee!
To borrow from a certain game, hearing compliments like that make me "blush blush." Thank you!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › New poll in "Caption This"