Alright, I think I would all of your suggestions and make a single dish from it.
1) Toast Bread with camembert or brie cheese until melts
2) Spread/Place Egg Salad (Egg mayonnaise, if you are from UK) on the toasted side with the melted cheese
3) Put the salmon on it and drizzle either i) Fresh Lemon or ii) Vinaigrette salad dressing (will try both)
4) Place lettuce or fresh tomato slices. I might decide to put some fresh mushrooms too. Or those nice sliced prawns/shrimp you see in salads or sandwiches.
5) Spread Philadelphia Cream Cheese (Chive & Onion) on another toasted bread but without cheese and place it on top to complete sandwich
If need be, could cut them into little portions with a toothpick skewer to keep them in place and bite sized. I guess I could always add green peas at the top of the skewer (much like the function of a cherry on a dessert) for those who enjoy them.