Originally Posted by ScamperFarms
thanks sam. I am glad i am not the only one who has the problem. we have decided we wont show him even if it does get better. we dont wanna risk him. And we are going to go to an eye specialist. the vet said its not genetic. and wouldnt affect his breeding soundness...
But we shall see what i decide on that aspect. most important it wats best for Ares
I am sorry to see this thread late, and I admit I haven't read all of it, just up to this one...I am happy to see you are off to a veterinary opthamologist. The one we've taken Tyler to (and years ago Miss Mervat) is awesome. I know that without the visits to her, we would not have cleared up Tyler's eye, or found the answer to what was wrong. We dealt with several conditions (with Tyler it is not one thing at a time) including uveitis, corneal ulcer and a hemorhage plus retinal detachment (secondary to high bp found after the fact).
I know you have the dedication to do whatever you need to to help Ares get this cleared up...keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well from here on out.