TheCatSite.com › Forums › Feral Cats and Rescue › Cats S.O.S › Loving Kittens waiting for adoption in PA
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Loving Kittens waiting for adoption in PA

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Each one of them is waiting for a nice and loving family. If you love cats, and always treat them as the members of your family, TAKE THEM HOME! Those little angles will bring your family lots of love and happiness!
We have four kittens for adoption. Three of the black ones are girls and the orange one is a boy. Now they are nearly 8 weeks old and ready to be taken away from their mom. All the kittens were treated very well to use litter box and already can eat dry kitten food. They are indoor kittens and love playing with people. Our request for you is to give them loving home, and never abandon them or send them to SPCA(They says SPCA put the cats can't be taken away to slpeep). We really appreciate that... Please contact us at: (email)tingyoung@starband.net (We are located at Montoursville,PA 17754)

Here is one of the loving kittens photo:


Want to see more kittens nice photos, please view my online album:
http://www.fotofinity.com/album/1129048037creamerHYWJVZ
post #2 of 15
OH GOODNESS!!! I have been looking for an Orange kitty and Doudou is my favorite! I wish I didn't live a million states away from you (I'm in MN!) Aww...I'm in love! I haven't found any orange kitties to be Harley's brother...I wish you were closer!
post #3 of 15
Aww they are well cute.
post #4 of 15
Oh my gosh, how precious!

I'll move this to Cats SOS, where we put all of the adoption announcements.
post #5 of 15
Please read this article before offering your kittens for free:

http://www.cathobbyist.com/articles/...yist/Free.html

Katie
post #6 of 15
how far are you from nyc? I'm looking to adopt a buddy for my 2yr siamese.
How old are these kittens?
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckatz
how far are you from nyc? I'm looking to adopt a buddy for my 2yr siamese.
How old are these kittens?
Looks like they are around 8 weeks of age already. I would call this person or send her an email.

Katie
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNR1
Please read this article before offering your kittens for free:

http://www.cathobbyist.com/articles/...yist/Free.html

Katie
This is a great article!
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
This is a great article!
Yup...I use it all the time. Feel free to crosspost it.

Also...in case Creamer needs a low cost clinic in PA..here is a list:

http://www.lovethatcat.com/spayneuter.html#pa

Katie
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckatz
how far are you from nyc? I'm looking to adopt a buddy for my 2yr siamese.
How old are these kittens?
Hi...we are in Williamsport Pa...It's about 3 and a half hours totally way from NYC...They were born at 18th Aug...
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer
Hi...we are in Williamsport Pa...It's about 3 and a half hours totally way from NYC...They were born at 18th Aug...

I just mapquested you-too far away- that's a shame, they are adorable. Good luck finding them a wonderful loving home. I can't even imagine 4 hrs in a car with a two month old kitten. That would be me at the end of that trip. Right off the nearest bridge.
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckatz

I just mapquested you-too far away- that's a shame, they are adorable. Good luck finding them a wonderful loving home. I can't even imagine 4 hrs in a car with a two month old kitten. That would be me at the end of that trip. Right off the nearest bridge.
That's ok It's nice of you. I do wish I could find a nice family for them. I already kept one myself(actually I have 5 kittens)
post #13 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNR1
Yup...I use it all the time. Feel free to crosspost it.

Also...in case Creamer needs a low cost clinic in PA..here is a list:

http://www.lovethatcat.com/spayneuter.html#pa

Katie
Thanks a lot Katie! It's very nice of you. By the way...do you know how much it costs to spay a cat normally?
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer
Thanks a lot Katie! It's very nice of you. By the way...do you know how much it costs to spay a cat normally?
At your vet, it will be the most expensive, only due to a Vet has to recover not only his service time but that of the staff and medical supplies. its a lot of overhead for a vet.
Contact your local SPCA. They should have a reference for agencies that provide low cost neutering in your area.
If not, http://www.lovethatcat.com/spayneuter.html#nationwide has a list of some across the nation.
IF you are still having trouble locating one, leave a message on here with the closest city to where you live and I will find something for you.

Here in Westen NY. There are at least 3 organizations that will neuter your pet for ~ $45-50. There is one agency that has a mobile unit that travels the more rural counties and preforms on site neutering for ~$75. (which is outstanding considering)
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletown
At your vet, it will be the most expensive, only due to a Vet has to recover not only his service time but that of the staff and medical supplies. its a lot of overhead for a vet.
Contact your local SPCA. They should have a reference for agencies that provide low cost neutering in your area.
If not, http://www.lovethatcat.com/spayneuter.html#nationwide has a list of some across the nation.
IF you are still having trouble locating one, leave a message on here with the closest city to where you live and I will find something for you.

Here in Westen NY. There are at least 3 organizations that will neuter your pet for ~ $45-50. There is one agency that has a mobile unit that travels the more rural counties and preforms on site neutering for ~$75. (which is outstanding considering)
Thanks a lot!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cats S.O.S
TheCatSite.com › Forums › Feral Cats and Rescue › Cats S.O.S › Loving Kittens waiting for adoption in PA