TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Where's my siggy?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Where's my siggy?

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
I can't see my siggy any more.... Can you guys? Do you know whats going on?
post #2 of 22
I can see your siggy. not sure why you can't?
post #3 of 22
I can see it. Don't know why you can't though.
post #4 of 22
Danged if I know Erin ? I can see it just fine too, and the URL looks fine. Have you changed any settings on your browser lately?
post #5 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysamson
I can see your siggy. not sure why you can't?
hmmmm... Weird! Thanks though!
post #6 of 22
someone else was having the same problem yesterday.......

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65423
post #7 of 22
Erin, make sure the siggies didn't get turned off by accident.
post #8 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali012281
Erin, make sure the siggies didn't get turned off by accident.
That's a point! Can you see everybody else's siggy?
post #9 of 22
i cant see mine either i told you cats out there im not crazy i cant i cant i cant see myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy zigggggggy
post #10 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRhonda
i cant see mine either i told you cats out there im not crazy i cant i cant i cant see myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy zigggggggy

lol...i believed you......thats why i posted you link.....
post #11 of 22
Photobucket is having issues. I am also unable to see anyone's siggy.
post #12 of 22
I can see everyones siggy..........just in case that means something
post #13 of 22
Now that's strange. I am unable to see any siggies or any of my own graphics. Can you see this?



I can't.
post #14 of 22
Yup I can see that pic and your siggy, and emb78's siggy...and everyone elses for that matter....sorry
post #15 of 22
nope dawn i cant see your ziggy or graphics but i see mine can you see mine?
post #16 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRhonda
nope dawn i cant see your ziggy or graphics but i see mine can you see mine?

I can see yours too.....
post #17 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula11
I can see yours too.....
very very strange this is making me laugh to much tonight

well here comes the rain from that tropical storm next i'll be worrying about a flood and my ziggy will sink
post #18 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHawke
That's a point! Can you see everybody else's siggy?
NO
post #19 of 22
I can see everyones
post #20 of 22
I can see everyones as well.
post #21 of 22
How strange. I am also unable to log on to Photobucket, so I was thinking the site may be down?
post #22 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra
How strange. I am also unable to log on to Photobucket, so I was thinking the site may be down?
Me too!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Where's my siggy?