TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What is your favorite ice cream?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What is your favorite ice cream? - Page 2

post #31 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady
There was one called Bear Claw (chocolate ice cream, chocolate covered cashews and fudge swirled) but I don't think they make it anymore.
Oh that stuff is sooooo good too!....Now I'm hungry from reading thru this thread!!
post #32 of 57
Oreo blizzards from Dairy Queen!
post #33 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by milopixie
My favorites are Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey & NY Superfudge Chunk. I Ben & Jerry's!!!
my absolute fave is Wavy Gravy, no longer available in stores current faves are coffe heath bar crunch, cherry garcia, & peanut butter cup. i also like chubby hubby, but it's hard to find... i rarely buy B&J anymore - i'm trying to cut down! basically, i prefer ice cream with stuff in it, as opposed to smooth ice creams.
post #34 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sims2fan
Believe it or not (my friends want to kill me for this!) I don't like ice cream most of the time, but once in a blue moon I really crave cookie dough ice cream.

"How can you not like ice cream?"
"I do sometimes"
You're a freak!"

OMG - we must be twins!!! I don't like ice cream most of the time either - the only thing I crave is Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ...but we don't have it here in Switzerland
post #35 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa
OMG - we must be twins!!! I don't like ice cream most of the time either - the only thing I crave is Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ...but we don't have it here in Switzerland
haha thats too funny. I'm glad to see I'm not the only freak out there
post #36 of 57
I LOVE LOVE Moose Tracks. I also really like Ben and Jerry's Fossil Fuel but I can't seem to find it around any of our grocery stores
post #37 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy
I LOVE LOVE Moose Tracks. I also really like Ben and Jerry's Fossil Fuel but I can't seem to find it around any of our grocery stores
what flavor is 'Fossil Fuel'? i've never seen that one...
post #38 of 57
For regular ice cream, I like just plain chocolate ice cream, with Hershey's syrup on it. Yummy! Or hot fudge. I also like M&M Blizzards from Dairy Queen. I'm glad it's on the other end of town from me, or I'd spend way too much money there!

Amber
post #39 of 57
My favorite ice cream is uhhhh... ice cream! I pretty much like it all except I'm not that crazy about anything minty flavored. It just reminds me of cold toothpaste. Mmmmmmm... cold, frozen toothpaste...
post #40 of 57
All by itself -- chocolate or mango

Chocolate is also passing wonderful with fresh raspberries or raspberry coulis.

But what's in the freezer all the time is Breyers All Natural Vanilla, 'cuz you can put all kinds of interesting stuff on it (or have it undressed).
post #41 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel47
All by itself -- chocolate or mango

Chocolate is also passing wonderful with fresh raspberries or raspberry coulis.

But what's in the freezer all the time is Breyers All Natural Vanilla, 'cuz you can put all kinds of interesting stuff on it (or have it undressed).
Here is another one I love!!!
Chcocolate ice cream with hot fudge and raspberries!!!!
post #42 of 57
I like Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, also the kind they have that has a fudge truffle core! I can't remember the name but it is wicked good. I highly recommend going on the factory tour if you can- free samples!
post #43 of 57
Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey (Banana Ice cream with huge chunks of chocolate and walnuts).
post #44 of 57
Mint chocolate chip.
That or pralines and cream.
Or cookie dough.
Or strawberry.
Or chocolate.
Or chocolate peanut butter swirl.
Or....
Aw, forget it. Any kind of ice cream is good!!!
post #45 of 57
ok, wanna know what that unknown flavor of B&J's is? check this out!
post #46 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak&rocky
I like Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, also the kind they have that has a fudge truffle core! I can't remember the name but it is wicked good. I highly recommend going on the factory tour if you can- free samples!
I went to the factory when I visited my friend up in Vermont. Gotta say the free samples are definitely the best part!!! There's a chocolate pudding flavor that I got once that was really, really good too! I didn't see it on their website though.
post #47 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by milopixie
I went to the factory when I visited my friend up in Vermont. Gotta say the free samples are definitely the best part!!! There's a chocolate pudding flavor that I got once that was really, really good too! I didn't see it on their website though.
some of my favorite flavors can only be found in the 'flavor graveyard' - like Wavy Gravy & Rainforest Crunch. they have the graveyard on the website where you can look up the different 'retired' flavors & read about them. i've heard that the scoop shops often have flavors that aren't sold anywhere else. that probably goes for the factory shop, too. i'd love to go there someday
post #48 of 57
My favorite of all time was Bluebell Peach Cobbler, but apparently they don't make it anymore ...
post #49 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227
some of my favorite flavors can only be found in the 'flavor graveyard' - like Wavy Gravy & Rainforest Crunch. they have the graveyard on the website where you can look up the different 'retired' flavors & read about them. I've heard that the scoop shops often have flavors that aren't sold anywhere else. that probably goes for the factory shop, too. I'd love to go there someday
I LOVED Rainforest Crunch. If you go to the factory, they actually have a graveyard with little tombstones for the flavors. I took a picture of the Rainforest crunch one.
post #50 of 57
Edy's Turtle Sundae or Oreo Cookies and Cream
post #51 of 57
I just had Cookie Crumble ice-cream. YUM!
post #52 of 57
I love really good, rich ice cream like Coldstone and Ben and Jerry's, and I love really cheap ice cream, like a butterscotch dipped cone from Dairy Queen.

I'm more into vanilla and fruit flavors than things that are heavier, like chocolate. I might go for fudge on top, though.



Edit: and the family favorite is seasonal. Candy cane ice cream with hot fudge on top! Everyone in my family, except my father, loves it. And the little crunchy bits are the bestest!
post #53 of 57
Candy Cane ice-cream?????? Dear me! LOL!
post #54 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn
Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey (Banana Ice cream with huge chunks of chocolate and walnuts).
Why why why don't they sell that here!!?? I'd but the entire stock, I love banana ice cream, and with chocolate and walnuts! Yum! You guys have much nicer ice cream in the US

On topic, I love Ben and Jerrys Choc Fudge Brownie
post #55 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227
what flavor is 'Fossil Fuel'? i've never seen that one...
Glad you found it! I haven't been on in a few days to help you out!
post #56 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHawke
My favorite of all time was Bluebell Peach Cobbler, but apparently they don't make it anymore ...
on the other hand, blue bell does make a peaches w/homemade vanilla that is very good... drizzle with caramel syrup, add piecrust pieces, & you'd probably be pretty close!
post #57 of 57
Chocolate Chip
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What is your favorite ice cream?