TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Favorite Snack That No One Else Likes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Favorite Snack That No One Else Likes - Page 6

post #151 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbw999
Pepsi and milk together. Makes people gross out when I drink it, but it tastes yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I am going to date myself here, but didn't Laverne from "Laverne and Shirley" drink that all the time?
post #152 of 179
1. Half-melted chocolate ice cream dipped up with saltine crackers... loved it ever since I was a kid!

2. Granny Smith apple chunks dipped in Smucker's natural peanut butter... a big favorite since developing diabetes.

3. Canned biscuits patted out into little flat rounds, spread with Boboli pizza sauce, sprinkled with cheddar, and baked. Surprisingly good quick pizza!

4. All-time favorite: Vic's Yellow Cheddar Popcorn. If it weren't so outrageously expensive, I'd eat it every day!
post #153 of 179
after reading this page i just started dry reaching
post #154 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbw999
Pepsi and milk together. Makes people gross out when I drink it, but it tastes yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Add some Kahlua and vodka and you have yourself a vodka paralyzer!
post #155 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester&Piper
Add some Kahlua and vodka and you have yourself a vodka paralyzer!
Didn't that used to be called a Smith & Wesson? My ex used to drink those.
post #156 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester&Piper
Add some Kahlua and vodka and you have yourself a vodka paralyzer!
Now why would you go and ruin a perfectly good White Russian by adding Pepsi?????

Pepsi and milk IS good, btw - think of it as a float after all the ice cream has melted (that's the way I do my floats anyway!)
post #157 of 179
I think its just wrong to add soda with ice cream or any milk products
post #158 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
I think its just wrong to add soda with ice cream or any milk products
but what about ice cream floats?
post #159 of 179
Yeah I forgot about Spiders, ice-cream and coke!!
post #160 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicaLynn
Now why would you go and ruin a perfectly good White Russian by adding Pepsi?????
Oh, don't get me wrong, I love White Russians too. I'll take either one, I'm not fussy!
post #161 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
I think its just wrong to add soda with ice cream or any milk products
Don't knock it till you try it, chicky. That there's good eatin'. Drinkin'. Whatever.

Also fries dipped in chocolate shakes.
I could eat my weight in braunschweiger, which some people don't like.
Peanut butter and cheddar sandwiches. You've gotta have a serious glass of milk with that, though.
Grilled cheese with dill pickle slices inside.
Waxy donuts (those chocolate-covered mini donuts that come six or so to a package)

I'm sure there's more that I'm just not thinking of. When I was a kid, I liked saltine crackers spread with Miracle Whip, squirted with yellow mustard, and then topped with a layer of Wheaties.
post #162 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by evnshawn
Grilled cheese with dill pickle slices inside.
Now that sounds tasty!!
post #163 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by evnshawn
When I was a kid, I liked saltine crackers spread with Miracle Whip, squirted with yellow mustard, and then topped with a layer of Wheaties.
ok, that one's pretty out there
post #164 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by evnshawn

Also fries dipped in chocolate shakes.
Hey, I do that too!! And I thought I was the only one
post #165 of 179
Quote:
I'm sure there's more that I'm just not thinking of. When I was a kid, I liked saltine crackers spread with Miracle Whip, squirted with yellow mustard, and then topped with a layer of Wheaties.
post #166 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by evnshawn
Don't knock it till you try it, chicky. That there's good eatin'. Drinkin'. Whatever.

Also fries dipped in chocolate shakes.
I could eat my weight in braunschweiger, which some people don't like.
Peanut butter and cheddar sandwiches. You've gotta have a serious glass of milk with that, though.
Grilled cheese with dill pickle slices inside.
Waxy donuts (those chocolate-covered mini donuts that come six or so to a package)

I'm sure there's more that I'm just not thinking of. When I was a kid, I liked saltine crackers spread with Miracle Whip, squirted with yellow mustard, and then topped with a layer of Wheaties.
I have tried it and i cannot stand it

I absolutely love dipping my fries into chocolate ice cream though!
And i absolutely loved peanut butter with cheddar cheese sandwhiches! LoL!
post #167 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
That sounds... very unique.
It's very good! you ought to try it always makes me feel good!
post #168 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3
Hey, I do that too!! And I thought I was the only one
Nope, i do it too.
post #169 of 179
Me too, my mommy taught me...
post #170 of 179
Good grief! A peanut butter, Bama mayo, and banana sandwich is pretty tame to some of this stuff!
post #171 of 179
Thread Starter 
This thread just won't die will it? Reading all the latest replies, there sure are a lot of things I'm not inspired to try.
post #172 of 179
ok i like popcorn with ranch dressing mix on top of it.. a lot of the mix. it stinks and i cant eat it much it makes my boyfriend sick!

i like ramen noodles on potoato chips.

i also like the braunswieger(spelling is wrong i know)
post #173 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227
Quote:
Originally Posted by evnshawn
When I was a kid, I liked saltine crackers spread with Miracle Whip, squirted with yellow mustard, and then topped with a layer of Wheaties.
ok, that one's pretty out there
Yeah, I'm not even sure how I thought of that one to begin with. I also loved sandwiches made of white bread, Miracle Whip, and fake bacon bits. Nasty burps, though.
post #174 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by evnshawn
Ooh, when I worked at Subway lo these many years ago, I discovered that bacon is AWESOME on a tuna sandwich. Mmm ... In fact, the whole sandwich was tuna, bacon, onion, and dill pickle (which I normally don't prefer). So. Very. Good.
I was going back through this thread and read this and thought OMG, ME TOO!! Then I realized this was my original post.
post #175 of 179
post #176 of 179
This isn't really a snack but I like fried spam..

I slice it thin, dip it in flour, salt & pepper and fry in oil..

Fried cornmeal mush with salt on it..
Raw, frozen (yes, I said FROZEN) hotdogs

call me weird.. LOL
post #177 of 179
I have to admit that I haven't read all the posts here, but is there anybody out there who also likes peanut butter and horseradish on crackers? A friend started me on that combination in college, and I still love it.
post #178 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat
I have to admit that I haven't read all the posts here, but is there anybody out there who also likes peanut butter and horseradish on crackers? A friend started me on that combination in college, and I still love it.
No, but since I love all three of those things, I will try it tomorrow when I get hungry. Maybe not for breakfast ...
post #179 of 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat
I have to admit that I haven't read all the posts here, but is there anybody out there who also likes peanut butter and horseradish on crackers? A friend started me on that combination in college, and I still love it.
Oh, my....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Favorite Snack That No One Else Likes