TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › New Cats on the Block › New Orphan Baby
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Orphan Baby

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Hi

I have just gotten a less than week old white orphan kitty. It was found in a furniture warehouse. Took it to the vet, who pronouced it was ok, just needed to be looked after.

So at the moment I'm feeding it kitten formula 6 times daily, and it is suckling really well.

Don't know the sex yet as it is too young at this stage.

It is weeing and pooping normally which is really good!

It is super cute.

I also have a 16 week old black and white kitten called Diesel. He is a very good boy and loves to play. Gives lots of kisses and cuddles whenever we need them. He is not quite sure yet of the new arrival but doesn't seem to be too fazed.

Ok well, hi and I will be posting more soon!
post #2 of 20
Thread Starter 
This is a pic of new baby! [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
post #3 of 20
Welcome to TCS, omg tiny baby!
post #4 of 20
Awww.... what a sweetie. You will be a little exhausted during those middle of the night feedings (I know I was)

That you for introducing yourself !
post #5 of 20
Welcome!
OMG, so beautiful!
post #6 of 20
omg so tiny!!! I think my heart just melted. Welcome to TCS and good luck with that little angel!
post #7 of 20
Hi and welcome to TCS!!!!!!!!

...what a lovely kitten! .......Can I hold him??? ..

See you on the forums !!!
post #8 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_vernon
Hi

I have just gotten a less than week old white orphan kitty. It was found in a furniture warehouse. Took it to the vet, who pronouced it was ok, just needed to be looked after.

So at the moment I'm feeding it kitten formula 6 times daily, and it is suckling really well.

Don't know the sex yet as it is too young at this stage.

It is weeing and pooping normally which is really good!

It is super cute.

I also have a 16 week old black and white kitten called Diesel. He is a very good boy and loves to play. Gives lots of kisses and cuddles whenever we need them. He is not quite sure yet of the new arrival but doesn't seem to be too fazed.

Ok well, hi and I will be posting more soon!

I hope they grow to love each other very much.Please post pictures of them when you can. I look foward to seeing them both, I will post ChiChi's picture as soon as I figure out how send them both much kittie love from ChiChi and I
post #9 of 20
Welcome to TCS!!, what a teeny tiny precious baby!!
post #10 of 20
Thread Starter 
Thanks guys! Yeah, the midnight feedings get a bit tough...But its all worth it!!
post #11 of 20
Thread Starter 
Heres a photo of my other little boy!

post #12 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_vernon
This is a pic of new baby! [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Welcome!!!! What a darling!!! Are you going to keep????
post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 
Yeah, of course. The baby will be staying....We couldn't possibly give him/her away after this - We have fallen in love!!
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_vernon
Yeah, of course. The baby will be staying....We couldn't possibly give him/her away after this - We have fallen in love!!
Great to hear!!! You are going to have so much fun!!! I had the same experience and I wouldn't have change anything about it!!! I'm so happy for you three!!!
post #15 of 20
Welcome to TCS! What an adorable baby kitten! And Diesel He is sooo CUTE!! I think that Diesel's markings are so adorable - he looks like he's got a milk-mustache & that he's dipped his paws in ink! And what a precious face - and those EARS! I just want to hold him, just like CoolCat asked! Thank you for posting pics! Susan
post #16 of 20
oh my goodness...your kits are adorable....welcome all of you to TCS
post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 
Diesel is cute, but very naughty!!

post #18 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_vernon
Diesel is cute, but very naughty!!


...omg what a love
post #19 of 20
Hello it's nice to meeet you!!!

I can't see the pic!
post #20 of 20
Prayers to the little baby! Hugs to you! Welcome! I am donna proudly owned by the incredible trio & surrogate mum to a year old shepard mix girl Freesia
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Cats on the Block
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › New Cats on the Block › New Orphan Baby