Dori is due for her annual check up and shots the 2nd week of October. I need to schedule her on a Saturday morning so I don't have to leave work early during the week (I all ready miss MWF mornings for classes). I was going to schedule the appointment for Saturday October 15th, but I just realized we are leaving town that coming Tuesday. I like to keep an eye on her for a few days after her shots to make sure she doesn't have any reactions since we had problems with them when she was a baby. My question is, should I go ahead with the shots? Is the time between Saturday and Tuesday enough time to make sure she is ok? I am leaning towards waiting until the last Saturday in October because I am all ready going to be a wreck leaving her and I don't want to add another reason to worry.... Waiting until the last Saturday would make her 3 weeks overdue for the shots though, but would that matter?
post #1 of 2
9/21/05 at 8:30am