TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Went to the vet with my "half"-cat
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Went to the vet with my "half"-cat

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Hi @, today in the afternoon my "half" cat went in for a little lunch, I looked around and take a look at the transportbox. I filled this little guy very quick into the box (it worked, cause he was so surprised, I too). I went to the vet and now he is neutered, vaccinated and dewormed. And now he is in my bathroom and sleeps out his hangover. Thank you for reading.
post #2 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antares
Hi @, today in the afternoon my "half" cat went in for a little lunch, I looked around and take a look at the transportbox. I filled this little guy very quick into the box (it worked, cause he was so surprised, I too). I went to the vet and now he is neutered, vaccinated and dewormed. And now he is in my bathroom and sleeps out his hangover. Thank you for reading.
Awwww, Feel better little guy!
post #3 of 15
YAY! Quick thinking! Glad he is fixed. You are a good parent Hope he feels better soon!
post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 
And a few minutes ago he puked all over his blanket - worms, worms, worms. I think, now he feels better. Question: What to do, light in the bathroom on or off, I don´t know. It is dark now.
post #5 of 15
I think that it totally up to you. He is feeling so badly right now after surgery, I am certain that it really doesn't matter.
post #6 of 15
Lights off!

Good job!
post #7 of 15
Thread Starter 
And, a last question, I asked the vets assistant, what´s your proposal for his name? She said, cause he is so beautyful (totally black with bright yellow eyes), he should have a dramatic name. Her proposal was "Othello". What do you think? I mean, it is not a bad name.
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by emb_78
Awwww, Feel better little guy!
...Sending (((((((Good Vibes)))))))) to your little boy! .....

Get Well soon little fella, mommie needs hear your "puuuurrrrrrrrssss"
post #9 of 15
Thread Starter 
Thank you all so much, thank you!! And, I found a name, I went in front of the house, thought about "Othello", "Otis" and I decided "Odin". What do you think.
post #10 of 15
Say each name to him and see which one he comes too!!
Its gross about the worms-will he be getting more medication for them??
post #11 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC
Say each name to him and see which one he comes too!!
Its gross about the worms-will he be getting more medication for them??
No, not soon, cause it is the first time in his life, he got medicine. I think, it has been enough for the first time. I asked the vet, and she said no, it is not necessary.
post #12 of 15
Odin sounds great! but I agree, it's what the cat responds to that is the true name. Yes, it sure is gross how they get rid of the worms, but at least the worms are out. I am so glad that you put him in the carrier (transport box) and took him to the vet! Now the worst is behind him & he can get healthy and happy again.
post #13 of 15
Thread Starter 
Questions, questions, every 30 Min. I take a look in the bathroom, inbetween he purrs again and want to come with me out. I don´t know, what to do. Let him go out? Only one of my cats is a little bit jealous. What to do? I don´t know, please, give me some advice. "Odin" don´t want do be alone. What would you do.
post #14 of 15
Since he's been to the vet I would let him out for a little while to start introductions!!
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC
Since he's been to the vet I would let him out for a little while to start introductions!!
Ok, I will do, now.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Went to the vet with my "half"-cat