TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › anyone good at reading dreams
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

anyone good at reading dreams

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Dreams..

So I wake at 2.15 this morning in a hell of a state. I had been dreaming and it really was very real. Its really messed me up this morning! It was like this.

I was someplace getting petrol or something when some one tried to hurt someone now special to me and so I went after them and started hurting them back. Anyway, it was all getting nasty and so, I took this person away and as I walked away having done my damage, I felt a searing pain in my stomach and with that, I had masses of pain and I saw that I had been shot. There was blood pouring out of me on the right lower side of my stomach. This special person got back in the car and I climbed in onto the back seat. Someone else was driving. As we headed away, who ever was driving was doing so for a long time and I tended my special person's wounds through the pain I had. All the time I was bleeding and it was getting bad and yet, I knew I had hurt the other person, real bad also. There were police everywhere when we pulled up someplace and I was holding onto her so tightly as she stroked my head. We got out of the car and I felt really bad, my head was light. As we walked surrounded by police and people, I held onto her and railings. Then the legs would go no more and I could feel my knees on the concrete and I was then sat sideways holding onto a length of metal in the ground. As I held on, I was gripping with the pain, tears were flowing and I was looking into her eyes and as I held on to the metal and her I knew I was slipping away and was dying.
The metal bar bent and I was getting lower and lower and knew I was dying and looked at her. "I'm sorry" I recall saying and I knew and I was leaving and would not be coming back. I then watched the face smile as my eyes clouded and the blackness slipped in and I died.

Any ideas?
post #2 of 15
wow what a scary dream. ive dreamt i was stabbed before but woke as soon as it happened in a state never went as deep into it as you. Ill be checking back to see if someone can help you interpreting it as it really is interesting if not scary.
post #3 of 15
diane8704 Has an Analyzing dreams thread

I'll PM her with a link to this thread.
post #4 of 15
I agree Diane8704 is really good at dreams. Look for her post.
post #5 of 15
You were the dreamer. You created this dream. What does it mean to you? That is what is important.
Lei
post #6 of 15
If I had my dreams analyzed, I'm afraid they'd lock me up somewhere. They are too vivid and too frequent, also to varied, to even attempt analyzation. Seems my mind just never wants to quit, even when I'm sleeping.
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev

someone now special to me
Kev, does this mean you are seeing someone?
post #8 of 15
Wow! That's one scary dream, dude! I can relate to having some horrible, vivid dreams that stay with you for a while and mess up your day.
Sounds like your subconcious is exploring the depth of your emotions for this new "special person" in your life. Well, that's my take on it!
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev
Dreams..

So I wake at 2.15 this morning in a hell of a state. I had been dreaming and it really was very real. Its really messed me up this morning! It was like this.

I was someplace getting petrol or something when some one tried to hurt someone now special to me and so I went after them and started hurting them back. Anyway, it was all getting nasty and so, I took this person away and as I walked away having done my damage, I felt a searing pain in my stomach and with that, I had masses of pain and I saw that I had been shot. There was blood pouring out of me on the right lower side of my stomach. This special person got back in the car and I climbed in onto the back seat. Someone else was driving. As we headed away, who ever was driving was doing so for a long time and I tended my special person's wounds through the pain I had. All the time I was bleeding and it was getting bad and yet, I knew I had hurt the other person, real bad also. There were police everywhere when we pulled up someplace and I was holding onto her so tightly as she stroked my head. We got out of the car and I felt really bad, my head was light. As we walked surrounded by police and people, I held onto her and railings. Then the legs would go no more and I could feel my knees on the concrete and I was then sat sideways holding onto a length of metal in the ground. As I held on, I was gripping with the pain, tears were flowing and I was looking into her eyes and as I held on to the metal and her I knew I was slipping away and was dying.
The metal bar bent and I was getting lower and lower and knew I was dying and looked at her. "I'm sorry" I recall saying and I knew and I was leaving and would not be coming back. I then watched the face smile as my eyes clouded and the blackness slipped in and I died.

Any ideas?
Hi Kev, Stormy (Diane #1 ) sent me a PM to this thread so that I might can help you analyze it. Lets see if I can! There are some pretty prodominant feelings in this dream.
Okay, the fact that you sustained a gun shot wound in your stomach is a relatively important factor. Guns in dreams represent a symbol of aggression, anger, power and protection. Since you attacked someone in your dream you need to be aware of angry and hostile feelings towards the person you attacked. And since you were also attacked and shot with a gun, it represents an emotional attack in waking life. Dreams of being shot also reflect being attacked emotionally in waking life. Can you identify the shooter in your dreams? Violence in dreams is a consistent metaphor with emotional injury and pain. The fact that you were shot in your stomach is a symbol also. Stomachs in dreams represent the place where you process information-your gut instinct.
The car in your dream represents you, the direction your life is headed. The fact that you are in such pain and are in the backseat points that you are allowing someone else to "steer" your life.
Blood in dreams is a symbol of life. The fact that you are bleeding means there is something going on in your waking life that is draining your energy, your life force. What painful situation was happening at the time of this dream that is sapping your lifes energy? If blood is on your hands, that symbolizes guilt.
Police in dreams can often represent guilt, feelings of being "caught" for a grievance committed. They also symbolize justice, law and order.
The fact that you dreamed that you were dying is actually not as foreboding as you may think! Witnessing ones own death in dreams symbolizes an inner metamorphisis and an evolution of development. Old ways of perceiving are passing away and new self discoveries are being made. This is a symbol of transformation.

Take all of these symbols and relate them to your life at the time of the dream. Do you see any similarities? See if these symbols can help clear up some of your confusion. Dreams have a funny way of sticking with you, especially ones that leave such a vivid impression!
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnicat
If I had my dreams analyzed, I'm afraid they'd lock me up somewhere. They are too vivid and too frequent, also to varied, to even attempt analyzation. Seems my mind just never wants to quit, even when I'm sleeping.
I dont think thats true! You should look over my thread I have about analyzing dreams. I think theres a link in this thread. You'd be amazed at how common some symbols are!
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC
I agree Diane8704 is really good at dreams. Look for her post.
Thanks, Gail! I appreciate that. I am glad you enjoy them!

Thanks to Diane (Stormy) as well. You guys get me lots of dreams to analyze!!
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
Diane - thats totally incredible pet what you have said. i thought it would be a one line answer - I will pm you tomorrow but there is a lot I identify with and you are remarkably accurate with.
10/10 for your perception. It takes a lot to shock me. I am shocked.
K
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev
Diane - thats totally incredible pet what you have said. i thought it would be a one line answer - I will pm you tomorrow but there is a lot I identify with and you are remarkably accurate with.
10/10 for your perception. It takes a lot to shock me. I am shocked.
K
Kev: I try to never give one line answers. Some dreams only require one line answers, and others are mainly just like yours...paragraphs and paragraphs of symbols and emotions. I am glad that you see some of you waking life issues in the dream you experienced...that dream is kind of like the book of answers for you in a way...I see I have a PM from you...I'll talk more to you with that.
I am glad I could help!
post #14 of 15
Whatever you ate before you went to bed - I'd definitely avoid eating it again before bedtime.
post #15 of 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite
Whatever you ate before you went to bed - I'd definitely avoid eating it again before bedtime.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › anyone good at reading dreams