Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!
He may have just got something in his eye or have a little allergy. I wouldn't take him into the vet just yet but keep watch to see if his discharge becomes more regular or starts to look a bit cloudy or infected. If so then I would take him in. It might pay to make a call to your vet just to see what they think, though
I second that. It may very well just be allergies, mine have been going beserk lately. Or he couldve just gotten a "fuzzy" stuck in his eye. Keep an eye on it for a few days and if it gets worse or doesn't get better, then go to the vet. You could call, but chances are theyre just going to say to bring him in, so you might just want to wait it out over the weekend and re-assess on Monday morning.