TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › one of the crepiest cat photos...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

one of the crepiest cat photos...

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
i found this while flipping through petfinder:

http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/CA81/...983049-1-x.jpg


i know it was most likely unintentional, but these kitties look posessed.
post #2 of 23
Yeah, you have to wonder what they were thinking. Or how about the kitties up for adoption named Stinky, or other negative names? Its one thing to call your own cat whatever, but if you want someone to adopt it, take a flattering photo and don't give a name that sounds like a problem! LOL!
post #3 of 23
They're beautiful, but they sure do!!
post #4 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
Yeah, you have to wonder what they were thinking. Or how about the kitties up for adoption named Stinky, or other negative names? Its one thing to call your own cat whatever, but if you want someone to adopt it, take a flattering photo and don't give a name that sounds like a problem! LOL!

i agree wholeheartedly. i've actually seen a cat for adoption on petfinder described as "an annoyingly affectionate siamese".
post #5 of 23
I think they look scared?!?!?! Those wide-pupils & the way their standing?
post #6 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl
I think they look scared?!?!?! Those wide-pupils & the way their standing?

to me, they look more like they'e exploring or stalking something. I can't imagine that they'd seen a camera before that day, and it was probably the best of a series of photos.
post #7 of 23
Speaking of petfinder, I found this beauty up for adoption locally. http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/TX638...520529-3-x.jpg I think that is one gorgeous kitty. I don't know why I look at petfinder. I want to adopt 20-30 cats every time I do.
post #8 of 23
Some times Milky get those "Rat Face" too! .................

Great pic! thanks for share!!!
post #9 of 23
"Rat Face"

Yup, they do look like scary cats!
post #10 of 23
another creepy cat for you

post #11 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaratWC
another creepy cat for you


rut roh!
post #12 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaratWC
another creepy cat for you

Oh goodness, that is scary! (In a way kinda cute!)
post #13 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals
rut roh!
After I posted that, I though.. what if that is one of the users on here with their "adorable" kitty?
post #14 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaratWC
After I posted that, I though.. what if that is one of the users on here with their "adorable" kitty?
lol, I haven't seen that particular picture before but I know there are sphynx breeders and owners that frequent this forum...hence my first comment.
I'm sure they'll forgive you.
post #15 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl
I think they look scared?!?!?! Those wide-pupils & the way their standing?

They look that way to me as well, yet a bit curious at the same time.
post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonOddity042
to me, they look more like they'e exploring or stalking something. I can't imagine that they'd seen a camera before that day, and it was probably the best of a series of photos.
I cannot get a good picture of our kittens; they won't leave the camera alone! I bet that was the best of the bunch.
post #17 of 23
Here's another creepy one for ya!
post #18 of 23
I adore cats but that one gives me the creeps
post #19 of 23
creepy kittycreepy kittycreepy kitty
post #20 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaratWC
Speaking of petfinder, I found this beauty up for adoption locally. http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/TX638...520529-3-x.jpg I think that is one gorgeous kitty. I don't know why I look at petfinder. I want to adopt 20-30 cats every time I do.
Oh my gosh, that looks like Angel! What a pretty cat.

I'm like you, petfinder is a dangerous place for me to go, but you'll still find me there, torturing myself on a daily basis!
post #21 of 23
I got one!
post #22 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockcat
I got one!
does that cat have heat vision?
post #23 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonOddity042
does that cat have heat vision?
Isn't that something? Thats my sweet little Tripod.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › one of the crepiest cat photos...