New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Book 'em Dano

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 



The pictured juveniles were caught breaking into the bathroom and unraveling the toiletpaper roll. An adult cat suspected of involvement in this heinous crime is being sought by local authorities.

(actually we were just trying to get a nice face shot of these guys for their new owners and this is how they turned out)
post #2 of 15
Wow!!!


I'm in love!!!
post #3 of 15
So cute.
post #4 of 15
I am just totally in love with these little guys! They are too sweet, I just want to cuddle with them! My next kitten WILL be a bengal!! (You've got me hooked with all these sweet pictures )
post #5 of 15
Tee hee. They are adorable, but it also makes me laugh. They really look like they belong in a lineup.
post #6 of 15
They are so cute! I got a good chuckle out of that one.
post #7 of 15
OMG!!! WAAAAAAY too cute!!!!!! My bengal, Safari, is often found guilty of unraveling the toilet paper roll in the guest bathroom. Sometimes we get up in the morning and find about an 8-foot stream of toilet paper lining the hallway! Bengals are a RIOT!!!
post #8 of 15
...Now STOP! Before I contact you regarding the purchase of one of those little furballs!!!
post #9 of 15
Tooooooooooooo cute!! Waaaaaaaaaaay too cute!
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnicat
...Now STOP! Before I contact you regarding the purchase of one of those little furballs!!!
Ok I promise to stop......I think I have some pictures of some ugly "furry" spiders somewhere...I'll put those up as a counter measure to the cuteness contagion.
post #11 of 15
Keep on posting the bengal pictures!!, I'm addicted!
post #12 of 15
Hey!!! I wanna mouthpiece. I'm bein framed. I wuzn't nowhere near da plase at dat time. I wuz in a nutter batroom wif anudder cat an we gots witnesses an alibys an evvfryting.
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy
Hey!!! I wanna mouthpiece. I'm bein framed. I wuzn't nowhere near da plase at dat time. I wuz in a nutter batroom wif anudder cat an we gots witnesses an alibys an evvfryting.
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals
Ok I promise to stop......I think I have some pictures of some ugly "furry" spiders somewhere...I'll put those up as a counter measure to the cuteness contagion.
Spiders? nooooooo! I'll take the cutenes, the cuteness!!!
post #15 of 15
Great photos! I never get bored of bengals, they are such wonderful, expressive, gorgeous cats!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!