TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › How many cats...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How many cats... - Page 2

post #31 of 58
2! but i want more!!
post #32 of 58
2

Orei and Princess.
post #33 of 58
TECHNICALLY I only own 1..but I say that I own my sister's two as well since she doesn't take care of them properly.
post #34 of 58
Just my two babies. 3 would put me past my limit...I only have 500 sq. feet. Plus, these little rascals are spoiled rotten!
post #35 of 58
2 directly

3 others indirectly
post #36 of 58
We've got two babies - Chloe and Iris.
post #37 of 58
4
post #38 of 58
i've got 2 cats, socks who is 17 months old, and bayley who is about 3 months... and 1 dog
post #39 of 58
Five cats, two dogs and one bird
post #40 of 58
2, one indoor and one outdoor. Looking for some company for Percy, the outdoor cat! Oh, and one dog.
post #41 of 58
I've got the two, and am attached to 4 more. Yeeks.
post #42 of 58
i have 2 cats as of today...poor chester is at the bridge. RIP.
post #43 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonGirl
i have 2 cats as of today...poor chester is at the bridge. RIP.

Sorry to hear about Chester.

We just have Summer right now. A few weeks ago we moved into an apartment that is 1000 sq ft, so we may be getting another kitty soon. Any suggestions on where I can get one in this area EMB_78?

We have 5 fish too, but they don't have names.
post #44 of 58
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiecusion
Sorry to hear about Chester.

We just have Summer right now. A few weeks ago we moved into an apartment that is 1000 sq ft, so we may be getting another kitty soon. Any suggestions on where I can get one in this area EMB_78?

We have 5 fish too, but they don't have names.
Sure do
The cat association. Are you from the area?
post #45 of 58
.......ONE!..........and we´re his servants! .....
post #46 of 58
I now have 3.........soon to be 4!!
post #47 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by emb_78
Sure do
The cat association. Are you from the area?

I'm the chica from Waukesha remember?
post #48 of 58
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiecusion
I'm the chica from Waukesha remember?
The cat association just opened a new place today actually. My foster baby "CJ" is there, and my foster kittens... They are located on 81st & lapham in West Allis. You should go take a look!!!
post #49 of 58
I just looked at their pet list over on petfinder.com. We have been thinking about getting a younger female, to make sure our new kitty will be compatible with Summer (4 year old female). I looked at CJ, but unfotunately she probably wouldn't work well. However, I think the kitty Rainbow they have is absolutely beautiful!!! She looks almost EXACTLY like Summer!!! Except for Rainbow's white paws and extra toes, they could be twins!!! Sounds like they have similar personalities too!!!

Do you know if she is still there? Here's her link....

Rainbow's pic & profile

I may have to convince Scott to go and visit her!!!
post #50 of 58
Thread Starter 
I know for sure Rainbow is there... I saw her today she is beautiful!!! She is actually in a cage with my 7 week old foster babies!!! She loves other cats!!! They have other cats and kittens that are not listed on pet finder!! I hope you go and look!!! Keep me updated!!! let them know Erin sent you...Maybe they'll give you a deal
post #51 of 58
YAY!!! I don't think any shelter or rescue group lists all of their pets. I just need to convince Scott that we should go on Tuesday! He pretends to be resistant, but he can't help but look and pay attention to the kitties once he gets there. He helped pick out Summer, and liked the playful kittens we saw at Petco while getting fish food. (He's also the one who suggested we get Summer a playmate/ buddy so she doesn't get lonely when we work).


How is your job search going?
post #52 of 58
I have 5 beauties!! But will soon be 3, when my friend comes to take home Spicey and Dot.
post #53 of 58
Two - Cassiopeia and Napoleon Dynamite. They answer to Cassie and Napoleon or just poopy cats
post #54 of 58
I have two, Poodle and Flibbo, the Flabby Tabbies!

I also have 6 fish, 2 tarantulas and 2 birds.
post #55 of 58
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiecusion
YAY!!! I don't think any shelter or rescue group lists all of their pets. I just need to convince Scott that we should go on Tuesday! He pretends to be resistant, but he can't help but look and pay attention to the kitties once he gets there. He helped pick out Summer, and liked the playful kittens we saw at Petco while getting fish food. (He's also the one who suggested we get Summer a playmate/ buddy so she doesn't get lonely when we work).


How is your job search going?
Good!! My job search is going ok. I applied to the humane society today!!
post #56 of 58
Hi KittenCrazy,

I read your post that all your cats are indoors- I think that's sooooooooooo wonderful- and what really made me smile was that you do feral rescue work! I would LOVE to hear some stories from you sometime, and get advice as I'm wanting to start this as well. I live in the country and have never seen a feral, so any opinion you have on that would be appreciated as well. I know I could go somewhere more towards the city (which is about 10 miles from here) but I'm just bummed because I don't know how I could make that successful being that I'm not there 24x7. Some people just come into cats all the time, I never do. Unless I just think an outdoor cat (running around the city streets, urggggg) is a pet when really it's a feral.

It's 1:30 am so I'm probably not making sense. I could talk all day/all night about my cats and the efforts of rescuing/altering, etc- but I should prob save for tomorrow. =)

Hope to hear from you!

Teshia
post #57 of 58
I just have the two boys. Gandalf and Samwise. I'd love to have one or two more but with renting this one bedroom apartment there just isn't enough room for more.
post #58 of 58
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove
I just have the two boys. Gandalf and Samwise. I'd love to have one or two more but with renting this one bedroom apartment there just isn't enough room for more.
Well they sure look like they love it there!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › How many cats...