TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › YAY method cleaner
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

YAY method cleaner

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
WHOOO i got my method cleaner pack today it was on sale at target for 7.99 and i must say i am pretty dern impressed i got spray, wipes dish stuff, and hand stuff....lavender...its lovely and works great!
post #2 of 25
Sounds like a great deal!
post #3 of 25
Thread Starter 
It was. and since its the healthy reccomended stuff i am not so worry. especially since numb nuts isis just licked the counter..*sighs*
post #4 of 25
Is it just cleaning stuff? Oooh I love cleaning!
post #5 of 25
Thread Starter 
I do to. I am so..persistant with my cleaning. it drive steve nuts i yell at him for not cleaning the stove..and i yellat him for leaving stubble in the sink, LOL

http://www.methodhome.com/products/

there is their whole product line
post #6 of 25
I've been using Method and Seventh Generation since I got Cupid and I love 'em. I have to order online because we don't have a Target.
post #7 of 25
Wow, thanks for the post - I will have to look for them. The house we moved to last year has a septic system and I have been concerned about the cleaners we use - this may be just the ticket!
post #8 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purr
I've been using Method and Seventh Generation since I got Cupid and I love 'em. I have to order online because we don't have a Target.

awwww..yeah i checked out there website and they are twice as much as getting them at target. I am usually a walmart shopper..but....
post #9 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon
Wow, thanks for the post - I will have to look for them. The house we moved to last year has a septic system and I have been concerned about the cleaners we use - this may be just the ticket!

Your welcome. I have only had them today but i am pleased! my whole kitchen smells of lovely lavender. and the soap didnt dry my hands out
post #10 of 25
Thanks for the website link guys!
post #11 of 25
Wow, those products look very cool. Enviro-friendly and non-toxic is the way to go!! I might have to make a trip to Target next time I need cleaning stuff.
post #12 of 25
Thread Starter 
thehehe happy to share
post #13 of 25
You know, I used the dish soap for a while (I think we bought it because it was purple ), but I wasn't impressed with it's cleaning ability. I didn't know it was environmentally friendly though. We'll have to see if we can find some of the other products to try.
post #14 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooz123
You know, I used the dish soap for a while (I think we bought it because it was purple ), but I wasn't impressed with it's cleaning ability. I didn't know it was environmentally friendly though. We'll have to see if we can find some of the other products to try.

hehe i dont know how the soap works..i only got it cause it was with the packet lol the hand soap is nice tho
post #15 of 25
That stuff is awesome. I just cleaned out Leo and Lola's litterboxes with it!

I'm a big fan of the cucumber melon scent.
post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon
Wow, thanks for the post - I will have to look for them. The house we moved to last year has a septic system and I have been concerned about the cleaners we use - this may be just the ticket!
If you have a Heinen's grocery store near you, you might want to check there. My local Heinen's carrys a rather full line of the Method products.
post #17 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionessrampant
That stuff is awesome. I just cleaned out Leo and Lola's litterboxes with it!

I'm a big fan of the cucumber melon scent.

i am a sucker for everything lavender..so lol

Hmm i should try the litter box.since i am back on duty for now.
post #18 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms
awwww..yeah i checked out there website and they are twice as much as getting them at target. I am usually a walmart shopper..but....
I could swear I saw something like that at WalMart tonight..
post #19 of 25
Will have to check this stuff out. I'm a sucker for cleaning products that DON'T smell like cleaning products!!
post #20 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me-n-my guys
I could swear I saw something like that at WalMart tonight..

Hmm i have never seen it at walmart and lately i am irrated with their customer service
post #21 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnicat
Will have to check this stuff out. I'm a sucker for cleaning products that DON'T smell like cleaning products!!

Nope smells like what it says it smells like and its non toxic..WHOO
post #22 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms
Hmm i have never seen it at walmart and lately i am irrated with their customer service
What happened with their customer service? Want a secret? If they are really bad, tell them you're going to call Bentonville. They freak. Watch, you won't be irritated any longer, I'll bet!

(Hubby drives for Wal-Mart )
post #23 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnicat
What happened with their customer service? Want a secret? If they are really bad, tell them you're going to call Bentonville. They freak. Watch, you won't be irritated any longer, I'll bet!

(Hubby drives for Wal-Mart )

LOL..the walmart i go to does not have very many english speakers so i doubt they would know what bentonville is. not to me mean.

my biggest issue. is when my identity was stolen someone wrote a bad check to walmart. this was three years ago. I have reports filed with the FBI and so forth. I even PAID the fee because they kept hounding me. and yet. if i try to write a check, or cash my paycheck at walmart i cant. it says "must call so and so number" when i callt he number its because of the bad check. I tell them i have taken care of it..fax the info..Several times. but its still there...and its the same cookie cutter reply everytime
post #24 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms
LOL..the walmart i go to does not have very many english speakers so i doubt they would know what bentonville is. not to me mean.

my biggest issue. is when my identity was stolen someone wrote a bad check to walmart. this was three years ago. I have reports filed with the FBI and so forth. I even PAID the fee because they kept hounding me. and yet. if i try to write a check, or cash my paycheck at walmart i cant. it says "must call so and so number" when i callt he number its because of the bad check. I tell them i have taken care of it..fax the info..Several times. but its still there...and its the same cookie cutter reply everytime
Well, seriously, just call or write the home office in Bentonville. Make them straighten out that store so you don't have to go through that every time you're in there. That is crazy! And, believe me, if you say "Bentonville", English speaking or not, they know that's where the money comes from.....lol
post #25 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnicat
Well, seriously, just call or write the home office in Bentonville. Make them straighten out that store so you don't have to go through that every time you're in there. That is crazy! And, believe me, if you say "Bentonville", English speaking or not, they know that's where the money comes from.....lol

I will write them a letter. I seriously havent shopped walmart in a few weeks. My mom did yesterday for some ares supplies but i stayed int he car with him. I think I am going to have to go though..the kitties need a new center thing for their kitty ball toy..and only walmart has them lol
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › YAY method cleaner