TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Need help with AVATAR
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need help with AVATAR

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
I have been trying like crazy to get my own personal avatar on here.
I am no computer whiz!!

It keeps telling me the image is too large or some other problem.
Please someone help!!

This is the pic Im trying to use.




Thanks ~SARAH~
post #2 of 23
I'm not sure how to post a personal avatar on here, as I don't meet the requirements yet. But I wanted to comment.....that one sure is cool looking!!!
Looking forward to seeing it once someone else helps you with adding it.
post #3 of 23
The maximum size of your custom image is 50 by 50 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller). If you 're useing that pic as it is, it's way too big.....give me a sec....let me see if I can resize it to a proper size for you.....
post #4 of 23
Sarah...the picture is adorable & will make a really cute avator but is is way to large.
I see that Cindy is trying to re-size it for you.
Lei
post #5 of 23
ok.....here we go....looks sooooo small here, lol!


if you want to link from my photobucket account, here's the url for it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Purplehair.jpg
post #6 of 23
Bravo Cindy...
post #7 of 23
Cindy, it'd probably do better if you cropped it a bit before re-sizing it, wouldn't lose quite so much of the detail, although at such I size difference I don't know how much it'd help.

That's a killer avatar, btw!
post #8 of 23
I think that you are right about the cropping. A lot is lost in the tiny picture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHawke
Cindy, it'd probably do better if you cropped it a bit before re-sizing it, wouldn't lose quite so much of the detail, although at such I size difference I don't know how much it'd help.
post #9 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy
ok.....here we go....looks sooooo small here, lol!


if you want to link from my photobucket account, here's the url for it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Purplehair.jpg

ohhh GREAT!!!!! thank you so much!!!!
post #10 of 23
Thread Starter 
Hmmm. Now its telling me to check the address b/c picture is not found.
post #11 of 23
Thread Starter 
Nevermind. I got it!! Thanks to everyone!!
post #12 of 23
How's this? I made my outside boy Will into my avatar! I'll have my ds work on my siggy tomorrow

Yours is great, Sarah! !
post #13 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
How's this? I made my outside boy Will into my avatar!

Awwwwwwwww
He is a cutie!!!
post #14 of 23
Thanks. I wish I had better pics of him, but he is always underfoot, begging for loving! Great quality to have in a cat, hard to capture on film! He is a gray tuxedo kitty with a gray mark above each nostril on his pink nose! My little piggy boy!
post #15 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
Thanks. I wish I had better pics of him, but he is always underfoot, begging for loving! Great quality to have in a cat, hard to capture on film! He is a gray tuxedo kitty with a gray mark above each nostril on his pink nose! My little piggy boy!

I thought I saw 2 marks above his little pink nose in your avatar!!
He has such a big smile in that pic you just posted. He is a lovey dovey huh? Thats how Garfield is. Always beggin' for a belly scratch!! After all thats why Im on this earth right??
post #16 of 23


He's a little dirty here, he really has a nice white and pink nose with clear pig marks!
post #17 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo


He's a little dirty here, he really has a nice white and pink nose with clear pig marks!

Awwww.... he really does!!! I that picture. About how old is he?
post #18 of 23
He showed up outside around January or February, and was almost full size then. I think he is probably about 10 months old. He was born at the dairy farm across the street, where they have loads of beautiful cats. He is the third gorgeous kitten to show up here. The other two were just as nice, but we adopted them out through my foster agency, so they could be housecats. But I couldn't give Will up. The little piggy nose will make you laugh, even if you have a bad day.

He greets me as I come home every day. If we have guests, he walks them down the drive to their cars as they leave, meowing all the way. He is the most delightful cat, but all tomcat-spraying the weeds, chasing off all other cats. He will be neutered next month at the next TNR clinic I volunteer at. Already had all his shots, just needs to have the surgery done!

Although he is totally loving, he hates to be picked up. But loves all petting, cuddling, etc. Just a great guy!
post #19 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
He showed up outside around January or February, and was almost full size then. I think he is probably about 10 months old. He was born at the dairy farm across the street, where they have loads of beautiful cats. He is the third gorgeous kitten to show up here. The other two were just as nice, but we adopted them out through my foster agency, so they could be housecats. But I couldn't give Will up. The little piggy nose will make you laugh, even if you have a bad day.

He greets me as I come home every day. If we have guests, he walks them down the drive to their cars as they leave, meowing all the way. He is the most delightful cat, but all tomcat-spraying the weeds, chasing off all other cats. He will be neutered next month at the next TNR clinic I volunteer at. Already had all his shots, just needs to have the surgery done!

Although he is totally loving, he hates to be picked up. But loves all petting, cuddling, etc. Just a great guy!

Awwww, that is so sweet. he sounds like a definite keeper. I know it's time also for Garfield to get fixed... I was scratching his belly yesturday morning and he got ....ummmmm... well.... EXCITED!!
I made an appointment for this coming Wed.
David my husband just loves Garfield. He has never liked another cat. I mean he does put up with my other furbabies but Garfield actually gets belly scratches from David!! He will never admit he loves him but one night I was sleeping and David came into the room and woke me up b/c he couldn't find Garfield anywhere!!
I had to get up and find him before David would leave me alone!!
post #20 of 23
How cute that your dh is in love with your Garfield, too!
post #21 of 23
I love your new avatar Big Cat Fan!
post #22 of 23

Lei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew
I love your new avatar Big Cat Fan!
post #23 of 23
Thread Starter 
Thanks Miss Mew & XoCats!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Need help with AVATAR