I don't think Boris was ever in the wild. He is however a real Bob cat. I believe he was bred by a breeder however, and that is how John got both Boris and Amber, although I don't think they're from the same breeder.
I really wish John would let us know how Boris is doing. I've prayed and prayed for him, and even had people at work praying for him. I'm so worried.
I too am quite concerned and hope that all is well. If things have taken a turn for the worst, John and Terry know they can find love and support right here. This is a wonderful community of people, one I am proud to be a part of. Let's keep our vigil and hope for the best.
I've only read the thread - don't have any personal knowledge of how Boris is going - but am hoping that like the old saying - "no news is good news". Am keeping them all in my thoughts and hoping like crazy that everything is improving.
Does anyone know his phone number or any way to contact him? I have put Boris on my Church's Prayer list but they won't Pray till Tuesday! I CAN contact them and ASK if they would pray sooner if needed!
I e-mailed John yesterday and told him everyone was concerned and that we were hoping for the best. All we can do is wait, pray, and be here when he returns. John and Terry know we care. Havn't heard back from him yet.
Hello everyone. So very sorry for not being on here sooner to update everyone. Well, not wanting to speak too soon, but I think this terrible roller coaster ride is over After a few more episodes of throwing up and passing the remains, we feel that Boris is finally better And boy is he hungry!!!! He eats like crazy, however I am trying to take it slow by giving him a few smaller meals instead of letting him eat a whole bunch at once. He wants to go back outside in the enclosure, but I told him no, not until he has taken a few more days to fully recover. Once again, I am sory I didn't update this sooner, I didn't want to make everyone worry. Thank you everyone for all the thoughts and prayers. I will give another update to let everyone know that our boy has fully recovered 100%