Hey all. She seems to be doing pretty okay today. We've done tons and tons of researching, and have decided that if she isn't better after the antibiotics, we just aren't going to put her down or anything. I don't think her quality of life will be that bad to end it all. From everything I've read, they adapt to it, and Forest's story is included in that. I just don't want to give up without more of a chance. I know I have to do what's best for her, but we don't think putting her to sleep is what's best for her... I think she can beat this, if she's only given some time. That's what we're gonna do. If we had listened to the vets when they said Annie's quality of life was going to be low, and to put her down, she wouldn't be here, the happy, healthy, psycho kitty she is today! We just have to give Belle the same chance! But please, I do ask that you continue to pray for her... pray for her to have the strength to strive, and make improvements, and beat this. Thank-you again!