- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Mother Cat feeding solid foods to her kittens. Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:36am in Behavior
- Emergency Help Please! Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:16pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Pee Last post on 7/26/15 at 7:44am in Cat Health
- I saved another kitten! Last post on 7/26/15 at 1:57pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- kittens showed up in my garage Last post on 7/26/15 at 6:18pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Kitten Development Stages - Illustrated Guide
Last edited: 5/23/15
- How to Bathe Small Kittens The Safe WayLast edited: 7/13/15
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
Comet loves this. I got it used, they had bought it 2 years ago. It still is like new. Comet runs through it, pops out in the middle or either end and just has a blast. I connect it to his play...
I think that this toy is great for cats that hunt. My cats watch and chase birds. Feathers and sound are very nice. Wish that there was a power button, though.
I just switched to Dr Elseys litter in the blue bag. I let it sit for 2 days to get an "honest" review of odor control, and was very happy. I also use Fresh and Light. Compared to FnL, Dr Elseys...
Soulistic really is the whole package. You get a food that you can feel good about feeding you cat, and the company provides the very best customer service I've ever experienced in my life. I...
My cat was getting chubby on his old dry, Purina One hairball. Not only that, but he was getting listless. After reviewing the ingredients in the ONE, I decided to shop around for an affordable dry...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- How to Bathe Small Kittens The Safe Way
- › Little White Kits.....with a MUCH LARGER future in store for... 10 seconds ago
- › IBD vs. Lymphoma...now "just" vomiting hairballs 4 minutes ago
- › 3mo kitten with pneumonia - Praying for Survival! 13 minutes ago
- › Ruptured ear drum 16 minutes ago
- › Question of The Day. Saturday the 1st of August. 23 minutes ago
- › Help with stray kittens 34 minutes ago
- › Help please. Swollen gland and nipple 34 minutes ago
- › Paranoid new cat owner. Question about how long to leave him alone 42 minutes ago
- › Cat in labor?? 46 minutes ago
- › Hi from down under! 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › CrackleChute Collapsible Tunnel by Laura H
- › Play-N-Squeak Backyard Cat Toy by catluvr321
- › Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter by misterwhiskers
- › Soulistic Adult Canned Cat Food in Gravy - Various Flavors by lflmm
- › Goodlife Dry Food for Cats by misterwhiskers
- › Whisker City Pet Food Can Cover by rubysmama
- › Purina Maxx Scoop Multi-Cat by rubysmama
- › Fancy Feast Broths - Various Flavors by CONVERT94
- › Pleasant Pond Bengals - Ridge, NY by deis1
- › SmartCat All Natural Clumping Litter, 5-Pound by Raksha