- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- New stray-bloated tummy and wouldn't go? Last post on 2/26/14 at 4:16am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Ulcers in kittens mouth, vet said stomatitis and glossitis? Last post on 2/26/14 at 7:24pm in Cat Health
- New Kitten Over Eating Last post on 2/8/14 at 11:53am in Cat Nutrition
- Kitten has blood in eye, and can't stand. Anyone experience similar? Last post on 12/29/13 at 9:34am in Cat Health
- Would you adopt a kitten with a facial deformity? Last post on 3/3/14 at 7:06pm in Cat Health
In Preparation for Kitten Season
Last edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
- What TCS Members Use: Cat Dental Health CareLast edited: 9/4/13
- Does Dry Food Actually Clean Your Cat's Teeth?Last edited: 9/4/13
its a good backup my guys are pickier but they will eat it
First off, I'll mention that this stretching post was given to me for free at my local pet shop thanks to a special that was going on. Pros: -It was very lightweight, in a sense that it...
Fairly straightforward, my cats love these! They can't get enough. Those commercials weren't kidding! As said already in the pros section, these things are inexpensive, found in many stores,...
I love this vacuum! Although I do use a Dirt Devil upright vacuum for my regular housecleaning, I use my Bissell 3-in-1 everyday, often more than once a day. It is perfect for quick clean up of...
My current cat's diet was restricted from around 9 months due to health issues and I wanted to keep some variation in what he ate, and I also wanted some kind of reward for after the various...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 428/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 428/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 428/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 428/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 428/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 428/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 428/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 428/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 428/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 428/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 428/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 428/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 428/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 428/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 428/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 428/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 429/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 429/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 429/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 422/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4211/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4211/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4211/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4211/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4211/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4211/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4211/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4211/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 422/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- How Old is My Kitten?
- › Wish my Coffee Breaks were like this? 11 seconds ago
- › Throwing up - why always the hard to clean places? 29 seconds ago
- › Miralax dosing and response time 44 seconds ago
- › Question of the Day, Friday, March 7 50 seconds ago
- › Opinions, please? Is Flowerbelle having a mild asthma attack or a... 1 minute ago
- › The Change a Letter game - 5 letter words 1 minute ago
- › The Wait is Killing Me 2 minutes ago
- › The Change a Letter game - four letters 4 minutes ago
- › Feliway vs Comfort Zone 4 minutes ago
- › What's the last thing you ate? 7 minutes ago
- › Purina Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch by themeowsercrew
- › Catit Style Scratcher with Catnip, Jungle-Stripe Lounge by Cassiopea
- › Whiskas Temptations Treats for Cats by Cassiopea
- › Bissell Lightweight 3-in-1 Vacuum, Silver by happybird
- › Thrive Natural Cat Treats by MServant
- › Thrive Pet Foods Thrive Complete by MServant
- › Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter by Lamiatron
- › PureBites Cat Treats by Marc999
- › Soft Claws for Cats by Slykat12
- › Dyson DC41 Animal Bagless Vacuum Cleaner by Natalie_ca
- › What breed of cat is mine? by Bamajama2616
- › Alaina by AlainasMom
- › If you LOVE cats... by allenash000
- › Calvin the One-Eyed Wonder Cat by CalvinsMom1
- › How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant? by Anne
- › In Preparation for Kitten Season by Anne
- › MY ANGELS by themeowsercrew
- › Ms. Kitty by CourtneyKP
- › We Three by the1who feedsus
- › Pangur Ban by PangurBan