- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Really , really bad breath Last post on 5/10/16 at 1:23pm in Cat Health
- Bloated 5 mo. Old kitten no worms and other wise healthy Last post on 4/23/16 at 1:24pm in Cat Health
- Wits End-Cat Claw Monster from Hades Last post on 7/21/16 at 3:58pm in Cat Behavior
- Kitten 4 months old and over 3kg! is this normal? (pics) Last post on 2/22/16 at 9:55am in Cat Health
- Transitioning from kitten to adult diet Last post on 2/25/16 at 12:47pm in Cat Nutrition
How Old Do Kittens Have To Be To Leave Their Mother?
Last edited: 6/14/16
- Weaning: How To Get Your Kittens To Eat On Their OwnLast edited: 5/20/16
- Kitten Development Stages - Illustrated GuideLast edited: 5/23/15
- How to Bathe Small Kittens The Safe WayLast edited: 10/28/16
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
This is the first "fishing pole/wand" type toy I have ever bought, since we just adopted Indy about 3 months ago, so I can't compare this toy with other brands of similar toys. But this one is...
My cat Indy does not seem to know what the sisal posts on his cat tree are for, even though I tried to show him, and even put catnip on them. He does love his cardboard scratching "boxes" but they...
I'm not happy with anything that seems addictive and these definitely were, more than Dreamies, which actually my two prefer. They have only been sick three times in 11 months, one was swallowing a...
Found this yesterday as I was looking in the cat aisle at Walmart it was $0.97 and I bought two I bought him a couple other toys same old same old things he has so many toys I had to buy him one of...
I spent a fair amount on this litter. It came highly recommended, and I wanted something that wasn't dusty, and heavy like the old Maxx Cat. Well, it's light. It isn't too dusty. But...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- Weaning: How To Get Your Kittens To Eat On Their Own
- › How often and how much catnip do I give my kitties? 14 seconds ago
- › 5 month old kitten hungry ALL THE TIME 27 seconds ago
- › Sniffly, sneezing cat. 1 minute ago
- › Colorado cats say hey 2 minutes ago
- › Back from the vet: Kidney Diet questions 2 minutes ago
- › Lip licking cat 5 minutes ago
- › Cat intros...should I keep separating when I hear growling? 7 minutes ago
- › How much to feed my cat? 8 minutes ago
- › I'm worried... 8 minutes ago
- › Game - Name Something Near You 12 minutes ago
- › Pet Fit For Life Multi Feather Teaser and Exerciser For Cat and... by msFriday
- › Lean-it Scratching Post Wide 20-Inch, Colors May Vary by msFriday
- › Whiskas Temptations Treats for Cats by roserivers
- › SmartyKat Bubble Nip Catnip Bubbles by Lily Paddy
- › Swheat Scoop Natural Cat Litter by StarkRadio
- › FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats by MjsCats
- › HEXBUG Nano Robotic Cat Toy by Sargon
- › TheCatFair.com Online Store by Tarasgirl06
- › Litter-Robot III Open-Air - Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box by Lily Paddy
- › Littermaid LM980 Mega Self-Cleaning Litter Box by Lily Paddy
- › Percy, Lost in Thought - Picture of the Week...
- › 21 Photos of Shoe-Obsessed Cats That Will...
- › Marco needs a forever home - Picture of the...
- › How to make your home BIGGER (at least for...
- › A Blue-eyed Girl - Picture of the Week #1605
- › Timmy!
- › Litterbox Problems? Here's why you...
- › Malibu the Calm
- › The Cream of the Crop - Picture Of The Week...
- › The Max of Zorro