- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Really , really bad breath Last post on 5/10/16 at 1:23pm in Cat Health
- Bloated 5 mo. Old kitten no worms and other wise healthy Last post on 4/23/16 at 1:24pm in Cat Health
- Wits End-Cat Claw Monster from Hades Last post on 7/21/16 at 3:58pm in Cat Behavior
- Kitten 4 months old and over 3kg! is this normal? (pics) Last post on 2/22/16 at 9:55am in Cat Health
- Transitioning from kitten to adult diet Last post on 2/25/16 at 12:47pm in Cat Nutrition
How Old Do Kittens Have To Be To Leave Their Mother?
Last edited: 6/14/16
- Weaning: How To Get Your Kittens To Eat On Their OwnLast edited: 5/20/16
- Kitten Development Stages - Illustrated GuideLast edited: 5/23/15
- How to Bathe Small Kittens The Safe WayLast edited: 7/13/15
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
Fresh Step is the only cat litter I will use. I haven't found anything else that is half as good at blocking the smell of a litter box.
The miracle nipple is a life saver to kittens. It comes with an already made hole so you don't have to do it yourself and it helps kittens not aspirate. It's so much more like a mothers nipple that...
I love the door it can open either from the left or the right swings both ways or even pops right off if necessary. How many times have you transported animals then found it awkward to reach in...
I bought Comet one a year ago and he still loves it. We play together, spinning the ball around. It's inexpensive and a little catnip helps when he gets bored with it. The scratching pad in the...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- Weaning: How To Get Your Kittens To Eat On Their Own
- › Connor and Murphy 4 minutes ago
- › Meowing for no reason 4 minutes ago
- › Rosie has early stage kidney disease. :-( 7 minutes ago
- › Refinancing a mortgage 10 minutes ago
- › Can a cat be 'thin skinned' in regards to injections 11 minutes ago
- › Game - Change one word 16 minutes ago
- › Rest now, sweet Francie. 19 minutes ago
- › Can I ease urinary infection pain? 20 minutes ago
- › Help me figure out due date? 22 minutes ago
- › Scared to death 22 minutes ago
- › Fresh Step Scoopable Cat Litter, Multiple Cat by Alicia88
- › Greenies Pill Pockets for Cats by MrsTY
- › The Miracle Nipple by iLuvLilPaws
- › Petmate Compass Plastic Pets Kennel by Seventhheaven
- › Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy by Laura H
- › ShedMonster De-Shedding Tool for Medium to Long Coats by catluvr321
- › Petmate Hooded Litter Pan Set by catluvr321
- › Zanies Realistic Fur Mice by catluvr321
- › SmartyKat Skitter Critters Cat Toy Catnip Mice by catluvr321
- › MYLAR Crinkle Balls by catluvr321
- › The Cat Safety Quiz
- › Solving Cat Behavior Problems: The Key...
- › Kyran - Rainbow Kitty
- › OJ is good for your health! Picture Of The...
- › 9 Grass Growing Kits That Will Make Your Cat...
- › The Beautiful Bella - Picture Of The Week #1582
- › Beatrix the Bean
- › princess Alice
- › Will cats become extinct if we spay/neuter...
- › Handsome Oriental Dandy - Picture Of The Week...