- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Vet's Advice for Kitten. Less wet? Last post on 11/18/14 at 5:20pm in Cat Nutrition
- New Kitten Won't Eat Old Food Last post on 11/16/14 at 5:48pm in Cat Nutrition
- New Kitten Last post on 11/11/14 at 10:50pm in Cat Nutrition
- fishy breath, burps and wind Last post on 11/9/14 at 12:45am in Cat Health
- Is this normal? Help, please - URI treatment in newly adopted shelter cat. Last post on 11/11/14 at 6:35pm in Cat Health
Bathing Small Kittens - Tips that Can Save a Kitten's Life
Last edited: 4/24/14
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
- What TCS Members Use: Cat Dental Health CareLast edited: 9/4/13
Revolution(Stronghold) is the only cat flea treatment that I feel comfortable using. I have in the past used cheaper brands on flea-infested cats, and none of them worked. Revolution works every...
The main idea of the Sleepypod is to keep the dome off at home so that your cat can use it as a pet bed and fill it with its "scent". Therefore when it's used for travel the cat will be be...
I ordered a good selection from Hare Today. Rabbit, Chicken, Turkey and Pork fine ground with organs and bone. All I do is measure and add nutrients . I use Alnutrin which HT also sells. I also...
This is probably an Australian item - I bought it as I've been desperate to find a brush that will help to eradicate hair balls. I've used a furminator, but the fur goes everywhere, and I have a...
I used this litter for years with my last cat, and would use it to this day if it were my own choice. Unfortunately, not all cats recognize pine litter as a 'proper litter' lol. The litter smells...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- In Preparation for Kitten Season
- › Necht Cooker Hood 3 minutes ago
- › Early bird 33 minutes ago
- › Desperate and Angry!!!! 37 minutes ago
- › Bear 37 minutes ago
- › Paw problems 39 minutes ago
- › help! i need advise plz 47 minutes ago
- › Please help 52 minutes ago
- › Advice on taking the plunge into raw? 52 minutes ago
- › stella & chewy's on backorder everywhere 1 hour ago
- › Happy Thanksgiving in Heaven 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Revolution (Stronghold) for Cats by Matts mom
- › Sleepypod Mobile Pet Bed by EmilyAnn
- › Hare Today Raw Pet Food by Maureen Bradley
- › Shear Magic Ezi Clean Slicker Dog Brush by Mani
- › Feline Fresh Cat Litter by Matts mom
- › Toys R Us Tunnel Pop Up Cat Toy by Snufkin
- › Meow Mix Tender Centers Salmon and Chicken, 13.5-Pound by RoseTheWerecat
- › PureBites Cat Treats by pushylady
- › KONG Active Feather Teaser Catnip Toy by wannahelp
- › MewCorp Carpeted Cat Wall Shelves by mickNsnicks2mom