- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- today's surgery day for piglet Last post on 4/8/14 at 3:27pm in Cat Health
- Litter training kittens Last post on 4/7/14 at 7:41am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Severe Respiratory in 3 week old kitten Last post on 4/9/14 at 8:58am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Feeding new kitten Last post on 4/8/14 at 7:55am in Cat Nutrition
- New stray-bloated tummy and wouldn't go? Last post on 2/26/14 at 4:16am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
In Preparation for Kitten Season
Last edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
- What TCS Members Use: Cat Dental Health CareLast edited: 9/4/13
- Does Dry Food Actually Clean Your Cat's Teeth?Last edited: 9/4/13
I purchased one of these off Amazon.com for the new (8month old) kitten we'd brought home in October. I was really surprised at how easy it was to put together and how well it worked (and still...
I have two cats with IBD and one with kidney disease. Two are underweight and I'm always looking for supplements to help their digestion. One IBD kitty also has FHV, pretty well controlled with...
This collar was recommended to me to help my cat deal with anxiety and agitation, I think mostly related to his going deaf. He was yowling day and night. I ordered an extra small, single wide...
First of all, my cat seems to really like the flavor of C.E.T. poultry flavored toothpaste. He always seems happy to eat it when I offer it to him, like it's a tasty treat. If you're cat doesn't...
This is a very good litter for the price. (~$10 for 40 lbs) It does a good job neutralizing odor, clumps reasonable well, and has no cloying perfumes. Recommended.
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- How Old is My Kitten?
- › what can i give my cat to keep her hydrated 1 minute ago
- › Tuxedo's microchip is encased in ... a cyst. We hope. 4 minutes ago
- › How can I help my cat adjust to the new cat 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for something to replace Cerenia for acid reflex 6 minutes ago
- › Cat killed bat 8 minutes ago
- › New Mother With Ktens 11 minutes ago
- › How do you accept? 15 minutes ago
- › Forum pictionary! 16 minutes ago
- › My cat is peeing all over my house. What should I do? 19 minutes ago
- › My cat has FORL.. and I am a little scared. 19 minutes ago
- › Catit Design Senses Play Circuit by 3catgurl
- › Trophy Prozyme Plus Powder Pet Supplement by betsygee
- › Calm Me Down Calming Collars by betsygee
- › C.E.T. Toothpaste by catbehaviors
- › Paws and Claws® Scoopable Kitty Litter by xcourtney3
- › Cat Tunnel Ultimate Bonus Toy Pack - Collapsible 3 Way Tunnel,... by MissSweetKitty
- › Whiskas Temptations Treats for Cats by kittenpuffs
- › Whisker Lickin's Tender Moments by MissSweetKitty
- › Merial Frontline Top Spot Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens by nat 1
- › ExquisiCat Scoopable by Dana Pardo
- › Kittycats oh Kittycats by Beyza Gunn
- › Giardia and Giardiasis in Cats by Anne
- › Genetic Testing for Your Cat - Interview with... by Anne
- › My Catheosis by jcat
- › Cat Beast and Me by RufioCat
- › Coral the Calico by edenandcoral723
- › Four Common Worms in Cats by Anne
- › Cat Genetics Interview with Professor Leslie... by Anne
- › Kitten Season in the UK by Anne
- › Homemade Flea Remedies by Anne