- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Mother Cat feeding solid foods to her kittens. Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:36am in Behavior
- Emergency Help Please! Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:16pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Pee Last post on 7/26/15 at 7:44am in Cat Health
- I saved another kitten! Last post on 7/26/15 at 1:57pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- kittens showed up in my garage Last post on 7/26/15 at 6:18pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Kitten Development Stages - Illustrated Guide
Last edited: 5/23/15
- How to Bathe Small Kittens The Safe WayLast edited: 7/13/15
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
My cat does very well on all of the Fancy Feast classic flavors. I serve her a different flavor everyday, so that she is getting different nutrients everyday. She loves all of the flavors....
I always purchase discount gift cards for my online purchases from sites like Card Cash where I make sure those cards are accepted online. If you have any questions in regards to your reward...
I wish I'd stumbled on this site before I bought 2 kittens from Karen in May 2015. I purchased 2 girls from Karen and encountered pretty much the same problems as the other reviewers. I did have a...
I love this letterbox! I have a 13 lb cat that is a vigorous digger; and it works very well for us! I really like the bins at the end for storage of baggies and litter scoop, and dustpan and hand...
I emailed Cindy and we exchanged information a few times. She seemed to want to know about our family to ensure a good placement and there were no red flags initially. However after I sent a...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- How to Bathe Small Kittens The Safe Way
- › I'm new here but I hate cats. 1 minute ago
- › "Pet Parents are NOT Moms" 2 minutes ago
- › How Often Should I Visit my Cat After I Move? 3 minutes ago
- › New here 3 minutes ago
- › Just signed lease and asked to keep cat in my small room 4 minutes ago
- › Sneezy cat just started lysine 7 minutes ago
- › Girl or Boy with 2 adult boys? 7 minutes ago
- › Momma cat and kitties unsafe 10 minutes ago
- › Mondays Question of the Day - August 31, 2015 13 minutes ago
- › Satisfying a cat's need for the outdoors with 2x daily walks? 14 minutes ago
- › Fancy Feast Classic Gourmet Cat Food by raysmyheart
- › Petco.com by AbbynHenry
- › Pleasant Pond Bengals - Ridge, NY by ttck815
- › Petmate Giant Litter Pan by Walkingrock
- › Two Comrades - Culpeper, Virginia & Southern California by jmb16
- › FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats by sabycat
- › Newman's Own Organics Canned Cat Food by betsygee
- › Cat's Best Öko Plus by Morganalefae
- › Smilla Kitten Wet Food by Morganalefae
- › ZooPlus.com by Morganalefae