- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- My friend found an orphaned kitten??! Last post on 12/14/14 at 2:31pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Cat food for a kitten who drinks to much water Last post on 12/10/14 at 11:00am in Cat Nutrition
- Tiny Stray Kitten Last post on 12/14/14 at 8:41pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Vet's Advice for Kitten. Less wet? Last post on 11/18/14 at 5:20pm in Cat Nutrition
- New Kitten Won't Eat Old Food Last post on 11/16/14 at 5:48pm in Cat Nutrition
Bathing Small Kittens - Tips that Can Save a Kitten's Life
Last edited: 4/24/14
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
- What TCS Members Use: Cat Dental Health CareLast edited: 9/4/13
Our older cat has longer fur and has problems passing all the fur he ends up grooming off himself, so getting an affordable and good brush ASAP was a priority. Our old brush wasn't nearly as...
I gave this 5 stars because these diffusers have always worked for us on numerous occasions. I tend to use them when I foresee an upcoming stressful event for the cats such as: out of town...
After trying multiple differing brands of litter boxes, I found my cats love these boxes and these are the only boxes I have at home. They are the biggest open boxes I could find, yet easy and...
Da Bird is one of the the favorite toys in my home, with my own cats and my fosters. I rarely have a cat not show interest in it. Typically they're chasing it all over the house. When my...
I bought a few cans of the pate formulas and my cats actually like it . They are so picky so I was surprised .. I think Beyond is a decent food .
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- In Preparation for Kitten Season
- › Smell of canned cat food 2 minutes ago
- › male cat not accepting female cat 7 minutes ago
- › Cat just had bladder stones removed - kidney scare - still... 21 minutes ago
- › Question of the Day, Friday, December 19 30 minutes ago
- › Purple around mouth 31 minutes ago
- › Meet Shadow 36 minutes ago
- › The Dreaded Christmas Tree 36 minutes ago
- › Taking Makena for a walk 40 minutes ago
- › My Wonderful Creatures ! 50 minutes ago
- › First time Kitty Mum from Sydney, Australia 1 hour ago
- › JW Pet Company GripSoft Cat Slicker Brush by pinkdagger
- › Feliway Plug-In Diffuser with Refill by Feralvr
- › So Phresh High Back Open Litter Box by Feralvr
- › Da Bird Cat Toy by ReiKitty
- › Purina Beyond Grain Free Canned Cat Food - Various Flavors by 2Cats4Me
- › Litter Genie Plus Cat Litter Disposal System with Odor Free Pail... by Snuffy's Mom
- › Petmate Two Door Top Load Pet Kennel by Deimos
- › Fancy Feast Classic Gourmet Cat Food by 2Cats4Me
- › Wysong Epigen 90 Dog and Cat Food Bag by 2Cats4Me
- › Young Again Zero Carbs dry cat food by 2Cats4Me