- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Really , really bad breath Last post on 5/10/16 at 1:23pm in Cat Health
- Bloated 5 mo. Old kitten no worms and other wise healthy Last post on 4/23/16 at 1:24pm in Cat Health
- Wits End-Cat Claw Monster from Hades Last post on 7/21/16 at 3:58pm in Cat Behavior
- Kitten 4 months old and over 3kg! is this normal? (pics) Last post on 2/22/16 at 9:55am in Cat Health
- Transitioning from kitten to adult diet Last post on 2/25/16 at 12:47pm in Cat Nutrition
How Old Do Kittens Have To Be To Leave Their Mother?
Last edited: 6/14/16
- Weaning: How To Get Your Kittens To Eat On Their OwnLast edited: 5/20/16
- Kitten Development Stages - Illustrated GuideLast edited: 5/23/15
- How to Bathe Small Kittens The Safe WayLast edited: 10/28/16
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
This was my third litter-box attempt in 5 months.. cost $95.00 was very hopeful, again HUGE.. ok.. can work with that but it is smelly.. the clumps r stored and makes the whole think stink as they...
When i rolled it the clips(useless and hard to slide) that hold the whole thing together.. there was always an opening and litter would come out all over the place. and did i mention its HUGE!! in...
We love this litterbox! Works percectly, no smell, and no scooping! Our 2 month old new kitten took to it right away. She now weighs a little over 3 lbs. and it now recognizes when shes been in it...
Oh my gosh, I've been looking to replace Robins favorite toy, which was inadvertently thrown out two years ago. Nobody likes to be woken up at night, but everyone loves the sound of crickets, so it...
My favorite litter
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- Weaning: How To Get Your Kittens To Eat On Their Own
- › cat litter favorites 1 minute ago
- › Adopting a cat this week 2 minutes ago
- › help 6 minutes ago
- › What breed is this cat 6 minutes ago
- › Money Saving Tips 6 minutes ago
- › New to This - What Should I Feed My New Girl? 9 minutes ago
- › Advice please! 10 minutes ago
- › 8 week pregnant cat help ✨ 17 minutes ago
- › Show Me Your Cat Food Storage Set Up: How Do You Store Cat Food? 20 minutes ago
- › What Breed? 22 minutes ago
- › Littermaid LM980 Mega Self-Cleaning Litter Box by Lily Paddy
- › Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box by Lily Paddy
- › Litter-Robot III Open-Air - Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box by artsycatmama
- › SmartyKat Crick It! Cat Toy Electronic Sound Catnip Toy by SmartyKat by misterwhiskers
- › Scoop Away Multi-Cat by Kitty kisser
- › Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul Dry Cat Food for Adult Cat by Kitty kisser
- › URPOWER Pet Nail Grinder Electric Premium Pet Nail File Gentle Paws... by Margd
- › Simple Solution Cat Stain & Odor Remover by Cassiopea
- › Tidy Cats Instant Action Cat Litter, Scoop, for Multiple Cats by Bob 1978
- › Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter by tiptopper
- › What Cat Breed Is She?
- › Our favorite winter dish is Spuds! Picture Of...
- › Angelsmum
- › Alternative Treatments for Cats: How to...
- › Abby the Sleeping Tigress - Picture Of the...
- › 9 Valentine's Day Gifts That Will Make...
- › Jay Alan Gatsby
- › Quiz: How much do you know about cat health?
- › Kindness towards Feral Mama - Picture Of the...
- › Cats and babies: All your questions answered!