- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- How much food for a 10 week old kitten? Last post on 10/29/13 at 12:59pm in Cat Nutrition
- Help teaching 4 week kittens to use litter box. Mom cat isn't showing them. Last post on 11/4/13 at 6:32pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Should I get a kitten? Last post on 9/9/13 at 7:10pm in Behavior
- Options for Good Dental Hygiene Last post on 2/13/13 at 2:09pm in Cat Nutrition
- My 14 year old boy needs dental work (cleaning, and treat his gum desease) ....but Last post on 2/9/13 at 5:50am in Cat Health
How Old is My Kitten?
Last edited: 5/15/13
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
- What TCS Members Use: Cat Dental Health CareLast edited: 9/4/13
- Does Dry Food Actually Clean Your Cat's Teeth?Last edited: 9/4/13
- Gingivitis and Stomatitis in CatsLast edited: 9/4/13
I bought this one the day my cat got spayed because they gave me one of those cardboard carriers which lasted less than 10 minutes. It has proven good against my Tazman Devil for rides. With my...
I have fed Nature's Variety Instinct raw frozen venison to cats in all life stages -- kittens and young adult show cats, elderly adults, pregnant & lactating queens, and all have done very...
I bought this one (Large size, at Walmart) for the third stray cat we adopted because he needed to stay in my son's room and the litter box would be in the closet and after I got I loved it. I've...
My cats like the beef flavors (as well as most NV flavors of raw). The 1 ounce pucks are convenient for portion control and thaw overnight. This is a really convenient, easy way to feed raw.
I like all of the Natures Variety Raw foods. All are a bit high in bone, but the ingredients are great and my cats have done well on it. The 1 ounce pucks are very convenient portion sizes and...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 428/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 428/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 428/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 428/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 428/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 428/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 428/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 428/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 428/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 428/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 428/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 428/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 428/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 428/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 428/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 428/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 429/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 429/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 429/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 422/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4211/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4211/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4211/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4211/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4211/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4211/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4211/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4211/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 422/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your Kitten
- › Just joined a few days ago! 1 minute ago
- › IM NEW HERE!!! 1 minute ago
- › hi can anyone advise me on how to settle a rescue kitten 3 minutes ago
- › Food choices (soft stool)? 4 minutes ago
- › Prednisolone not available?? 4 minutes ago
- › New baby 4 minutes ago
- › Tap water? 15 minutes ago
- › Poor Little Orphans! 18 minutes ago
- › Should I Still Be Hoping My Missing Cat Will Come Home? 26 minutes ago
- › And Then There Were Two 34 minutes ago
- › Petmate Pet Taxi Fashion Kennel by Panther n River
- › NATURE'S VARIETY 699722 Raw Venison Patties for Pet by maewkaew
- › Van Ness Enclosed Cat Pan/Litter Box by Panther n River
- › Nature's Variety InstinctRaw Beef Formula by Tiliqua
- › Nature's Variety InstinctRaw Chicken Formula by Tiliqua
- › Soulistic Adult Canned Cat Food in Gelee - Various Flavors by GraveKandi
- › Soulistic Adult Canned Cat Food in Gravy - Various Flavors by GraveKandi
- › Nature's Variety Raw Boost Mini Bites for Cats, Instinct Duck by GraveKandi
- › PureBites Cat Treats by GraveKandi
- › Primal Pet Foods Freeze-Dried Feline Turkey Formula by lauraG
- › Lil Boomer by Odd Al
- › The Life and Times of Lexi Lou by Jamaal
- › The Amazing Percival Mau by StephanieE
- › Cat Carriers Recommended by TCS Members by Anne
- › Bandit by kittylove542
- › Tiki by kittylove542
- › Storm by kittylove542
- › Soren the Bobcat Hybrid by Awaiting Abyss
- › Waffles by taylerhill
- › Pancake by taylerhill