- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Really , really bad breath Last post on 5/10/16 at 1:23pm in Cat Health
- Bloated 5 mo. Old kitten no worms and other wise healthy Last post on 4/23/16 at 1:24pm in Cat Health
- Wits End-Cat Claw Monster from Hades Last post on 7/21/16 at 3:58pm in Cat Behavior
- Kitten 4 months old and over 3kg! is this normal? (pics) Last post on 2/22/16 at 9:55am in Cat Health
- Transitioning from kitten to adult diet Last post on 2/25/16 at 12:47pm in Cat Nutrition
How Old Do Kittens Have To Be To Leave Their Mother?
Last edited: 6/14/16
- Weaning: How To Get Your Kittens To Eat On Their OwnLast edited: 5/20/16
- Kitten Development Stages - Illustrated GuideLast edited: 5/23/15
- How to Bathe Small Kittens The Safe WayLast edited: 7/13/15
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
My cats are not picky and did just fine with the litter. We scoop every other day with 2 cats (it's a BIG litter box). Our box is in the laundry room next to a wall and normally, we see a fine...
When it comes to toys, my cat's interest seems to be based on if he has never smelled something before, THEN it's interesting. And so he will bat it around, much as he would a mouse. But once he...
The cats like Wobbert they chomped down on the string junk food then other treats cannot believe the price listed here paid under ten dollars. Cats were all interested find Wobbert amusing handy...
My cats used to gobble this stuff down and beg for more, and it WORKED very well. However, recently they changed their formula and now NONE of my cats will touch it. I'm very disappointed. They...
The book actually opens with the death of the regent, who dies with a smile on his face. Why a smile? Well, he knew to the minute when he'd die and he was careful to make sure that his ward was...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- Weaning: How To Get Your Kittens To Eat On Their Own
- › New Kitten vs. Older Kitten 3 minutes ago
- › The Weight Loss Support Group - 2016 10 minutes ago
- › Game - Is it in the Room? 27 minutes ago
- › My Cat has been stolen 28 minutes ago
- › Let's Babble Our Way to Post #4,000,000 And Win Prizes Too! 30 minutes ago
- › post funny picture and memes here 35 minutes ago
- › Game - Cat Acronyms 49 minutes ago
- › Game - Do you own a.....? 49 minutes ago
- › Torbie or a Tortie? 55 minutes ago
- › The Movie Title Game - Change a word version 55 minutes ago
- › Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Clumping Litter by SpecialK3699
- › Smart Paw Sights & Sounds Birdie Chase Play Cat Toy by MeAndCaptinMeow
- › Friskies Cat Treats, Pull 'n Play ,All flavors, 2-Ounce Pouch,... by Seventhheaven
- › Vet's Best Hairball Relief Digestive Aid by mrsgreenjeens
- › No One Noticed the Cat by Anne McCaffrey (1996-10-01) by Tallyollyopia
- › The Ripple Rug Cat Activity Play Mat by Margd
- › How My Cat Made Me a Better Man by mrblanche
- › Booda Clean Step Litter Box by Jessie Gray
- › Kitty Boinks 10-Pack Pet Toy by Jessie Gray
- › From the Field Premium Catnip Buds by Jessie Gray
- › The intriguing color pointed Sophie - Picture...
- › The Litterbox: What Every Cat Owner Needs To...
- › Let us guess your age by your preferences in...
- › The Beautiful Mittens - Picture Of The Week...
- › 15 Awesome Cat Caves That Are Practical,...
- › 52 Reasons Why Cats MUST Get Inside Boxes
- › Jack, the shaded golden Persian
- › Sweet Tortie and moving adoption story -...
- › Chestnut With Fur Of Gold
- › Butterscotch, Sweeter than Sugar