- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- What to feed a 6 week old kitten? Last post on 1/15/15 at 2:53pm in Cat Nutrition
- Beginning to wonder if I made a mistake adopting a new kitten... Last post on 1/25/15 at 2:25pm in Behavior
- My less than one month old kitten vomited Last post on 12/29/14 at 5:53pm in Cat Health
- My friend found an orphaned kitten??! Last post on 1/7/15 at 1:28am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Cat food for a kitten who drinks to much water Last post on 12/10/14 at 11:00am in Cat Nutrition
Bathing Small Kittens - Tips that Can Save a Kitten's Life
Last edited: 4/24/14
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
- What TCS Members Use: Cat Dental Health CareLast edited: 9/4/13
I bought 2 of these toys. One for each cat. They liked them out of the package and they will still play with them from time to time but not very enthusiastically. Sophie seems to like using hers as...
I bought 2 diffusers and 2 refills to help my new foster kitty adjust. I honestly have no idea if it's working or not. I think it might be helping a little bit. I keep it plugged in just in...
I use this litter because it performs well, the cats like it, and it costs less than many brands. I've heard negative things about how the clay is "mined" and how it's not biodegradable. I've...
i bought this when i took Maia to get spayed and it was a little big for her but it worked out fine. For Foley though is amazing. Its big enough for him to be very comfortable, it supports his...
This is a straw ball with a small bag of dried catnip inside. I would give five stars except for the fact that after a day or two, I have to start picking up straw bits everywhere. But even if...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- In Preparation for Kitten Season
- › My cat hates me 11 seconds ago
- › Why are my cats eating from each others plates? 14 seconds ago
- › Superbowl Sunday! 3 minutes ago
- › No More Fancy Feast ! 12 minutes ago
- › Desperate for Help! 15 minutes ago
- › IBD Kitty Getting Picky - Can you rotate? 19 minutes ago
- › distemper shots 23 minutes ago
- › cat is very skinny 24 minutes ago
- › Before I take her to the vet.. 29 minutes ago
- › Primal Turkey Formula Nuggets Freeze-Dried Cat Food 38 minutes ago
- › Yeowww! 100% Organic Catnip Toy, Yellow Banana by Kat0121
- › Comfort Zone with Feliway Diffuser for Cats by Kat0121
- › Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter by Ravenclaw
- › Petmate two door deluxe carrier by MaiaElizabeth
- › KONG Naturals Straw Ball Cat Toy by roguethecat
- › Paws and Claws® Scoopable Kitty Litter by Kat0121
- › Kitten Rescue - Los Angeles, CA by kutelittlekitty
- › Ms. Kitty's Cat Rescue - Oklahoma City, OK by kutelittlekitty
- › Cats in the Kitchen Cat Food, Pumpkin Lickin' Chicken, 3-Ounce... by chalupa
- › Wild Calling Cowabunga Formula Canned Cat Food by chalupa
- › Cat Picture of the Week #1504 -Group Portrait
- › Hwo Princess turned me turn me into a cat...
- › New Quiz! How Well Do You Know the Litterbox?
- › Cat Picture of the Week #1503 - The Beautiful...
- › Tiger and Whiskers
- › How Angel Adopted Me. (Our story). :)
- › Help! My Cat Is Lost!
- › Cat Picture of the Week #1502!
- › Vladimir (hairless sphynx cat)
- › How to Talk to Your Vet