- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- today's surgery day for piglet Last post on 4/8/14 at 3:27pm in Cat Health
- Litter training kittens Last post on 4/7/14 at 7:41am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Severe Respiratory in 3 week old kitten Last post on 4/9/14 at 8:58am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Feeding new kitten Last post on 4/8/14 at 7:55am in Cat Nutrition
- New stray-bloated tummy and wouldn't go? Last post on 2/26/14 at 4:16am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Bathing Small Kittens - Tips that Can Save a Kitten's Life
Last edited: 4/24/14
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
- What TCS Members Use: Cat Dental Health CareLast edited: 9/4/13
I have several cats, therefore I have three fountains plus two stainless steel bowls for the ones that are scared to drink from the fountain. All in all this platinum is far better than the...
:lol3:In the past I have owned the plastic drinkwell fountains which were okay except when U had to clean them, it became a chore. Well not with this fountain !!! Super easy to take apart and no...
:lol3:This is the second one i bought. The other one was really old and I was afraid it could be harboring bacteria so I threw it out. I also have the platinum which is so much easier to use,not...
Great food !!! I have a kitty who had diarrhea after everything she ate. I felt so bad for her. Did some research and found this food to be good for all kinds of health issues. I used to sprinkle...
I received this toy for my cat as a gift. I said thank you, secrectly knowing my cat would never play with it. She needs toys to be moved around by me, to even show interest. Well, I was wrong!...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- In Preparation for Kitten Season
- › French! 2 minutes ago
- › cat proofing recliner chairs? 5 minutes ago
- › My cat is obsessed with going outside 9 minutes ago
- › Cat jumping on the bed at 5am! 12 minutes ago
- › Why Does Frontline and Advantage Not Work For Fleas Now? 15 minutes ago
- › What's the last thing you ate? 21 minutes ago
- › Cat is over-grooming groin area; need help ASAP! 22 minutes ago
- › Impulse buys! 30 minutes ago
- › What brand of wet food should I feed my cat? (pic included) 31 minutes ago
- › What's for dinner? 34 minutes ago
- › Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain by gladys
- › Pioneer Fountain Big Max- Stainless Steel by gladys
- › Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain by gladys
- › Stella & Chewy's Tummy Ticklin' Turkey Freeze Dried... by gladys
- › Cosmic Catnip Filled Banana by FizzyCrow
- › Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter by Maureen Bradley
- › Fancy Feast Broths with Tuna Shrimp and Whitefish Pet Food, 32-Pack by MaiaElizabeth
- › Royal Canin Canned Cat Food, Kitten Instinctive by roguethecat
- › Go Pet Club Brown 62" Cat Condo F68 by Slykat12
- › PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge by CalTriTwiAmb4
- › Introducing Tanzy and a new forum - Cat...
- › Which Superhero is Your Cat?
- › How Long Can a Cat be Left Alone?
- › My Rescued Kittens
- › Last week for our special Summer Contest...
- › What’s the Ideal Temperature for a Cat?
- › My Little Black Cat
- › Latest Site News and Picture of the Week #10
- › Do Cats Mourn?
- › In Oregon with baby bear