- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendation for dental health products? Last post on 2/17/15 at 2:05pm in Cat Health
- Getting a 8 week old kitten to eat hard food Last post on 1/31/15 at 9:42am in Cat Nutrition
- What to feed a 6 week old kitten? Last post on 1/15/15 at 2:53pm in Cat Nutrition
- Beginning to wonder if I made a mistake adopting a new kitten... Last post on 1/25/15 at 2:25pm in Behavior
- My less than one month old kitten vomited Last post on 12/29/14 at 5:53pm in Cat Health
Bathing Small Kittens - Tips that Can Save a Kitten's Life
Last edited: 4/24/14
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
- What TCS Members Use: Cat Dental Health CareLast edited: 9/4/13
This is the one wet food I can be sure my cats will eat every time . I would rather not feed it but it is important for them to eat some wet food and this they truly love ..
My cats love these beds as you can see. ..
Used for 3 months last summer into fall. Cat stil had flea eggs all over him. Vet tech agreed she had heard Frontline was not very effective at all. Hope product gets tweaked so it works again!
I have only given these once or twice so not sure if there is any advantage in feeding them yet but the cats really enjoy them . They like to play with them for a couple minutes before eating them...
My cats love this one . I doubt that it actually cleans teeth but my cats do chew it and it is easily digested ..
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- In Preparation for Kitten Season
- › Should I Still Be Hoping My Missing Cat Will Come Home? 48 seconds ago
- › Ricki's pregnancy ♡ 4 minutes ago
- › Carpet misery 6 minutes ago
- › Domestic Longhairs in the wild... 9 minutes ago
- › Chicken Crumbles as cat litter. 11 minutes ago
- › back to runny stools after finishing 10 days of metronidazole 18 minutes ago
- › My Jansport bag 25 minutes ago
- › frozen cat food safety 28 minutes ago
- › a couple of my cats 32 minutes ago
- › Game - Name the Next Tune 34 minutes ago
- › Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys for Cats by 2Cats4Me
- › Petmate Rectangular Pet Lounger by 2Cats4Me
- › Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens by misterwhiskers
- › C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Cats - Various Flavors by 2Cats4Me
- › Royal Canin Dry Cat Food, Oral Sensitive 30 Formula by 2Cats4Me
- › Royal Canin Dry Cat Food, Special 33 Formula by 2Cats4Me
- › Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain by 2Cats4Me
- › Chase Cat Food - All Life Stages Formula Size: 11 lbs by 2Cats4Me
- › Nightmist Abyssinians and Somalis - Sooke Canada by Twizzler
- › Sentry Good Behavior Pheromone Collar for Cats by roguethecat
- › New Cat Checklist: What You Need to Get...
- › Cat Picture of the Week #1509 and...
- › Cat Picture of the Week - Makena!
- › Sashimi - Scottish Straight fawn male
- › Kika - Scottish Straight blue female
- › Sushi - Scottish Straight male
- › Site News & Cat Picture of the Week #1507
- › Julius Caesar the Maine Coon
- › Grady's Page
- › The Ultimate - Yet Simplified - Guide to...