- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- today's surgery day for piglet Last post on 4/8/14 at 3:27pm in Cat Health
- Litter training kittens Last post on 4/7/14 at 7:41am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Severe Respiratory in 3 week old kitten Last post on 4/9/14 at 8:58am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Feeding new kitten Last post on 4/8/14 at 7:55am in Cat Nutrition
- New stray-bloated tummy and wouldn't go? Last post on 2/26/14 at 4:16am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Bathing Small Kittens - Tips that Can Save a Kitten's Life
Last edited: 4/24/14
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
- What TCS Members Use: Cat Dental Health CareLast edited: 9/4/13
My cat just won't eat this stuff. I had to hand feed it to her just to get her to try some then I used toppers of bonito flakes and crushed no grain kibble. I have warmed it, put it on super clean...
I wanted to ensure my new kitten did not use her claws on my furniture like my previous cat. So at an early age I presented her with 4 scratching type objects~ 1st was a carpet covered condo...
This review is actually for the freeze-dried stuff... it comes in pouches of different raw meat, freeze dried with some fruit (?). I bought it for when I was out on vacation for the cat sitter...
I thought that getting Catnip bubbles would be a wonderful idea with three six month old kittens at home. So I went out and got them. I let my three year old little cousin play with them last night...
My cat's love the taste of the treat. But like all things that taste good, usually theres a reason why. These treats contain a lot of different unnamed by-products, including dried meat...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- In Preparation for Kitten Season
- › My 12 year old chubby cat has suddenly lost her appetite and is... 11 minutes ago
- › I lost my cat 4 days ago 21 minutes ago
- › Hi everyone! 23 minutes ago
- › young mumma cat killed 1 kitten tried killing another 28 minutes ago
- › Two cats, found urine, and strange behavior! Possible UTI help! 29 minutes ago
- › Anaemic, awaiting diagnosis 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › 4 month old kitten, worried about my baby! 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Still biting aggressively 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Brought in 4 feral kittens looking for advice 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › My cat is giving birth 2 a second set of kittens in the last 3 months 2 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Nature's Variety InstinctRaw Chicken Formula by Slykat12
- › Fat Cat Big Mama's Scratch 'n Play Ramp for Cats with Catnip by Slykat12
- › Nature's Variety InstinctRaw Lamb Formula by roguethecat
- › Cosmic Catnip Bouncy Bubbles by RebeccaLynn
- › Whiskas Temptations Tartar Control Treats for Cats by CleotheCatLover
- › Olmsted Falls Cat Rescue - OH by msasheaves
- › NVR Miss Litterbox: high wall cat litter box with center entrance by katachtig
- › The Honest Kitchen Prowl Cat Food by catemthree
- › Fancy Feast Classic Gourmet Cat Food by thesighrye
- › Mighty Raw Chicken & Duck Treats by Mani