- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Lily is destructive and jumping with claws out on furniture! Last post on 2/8/16 at 12:41pm in Cat Behavior
- I would love some help decoding my new kitten's behaviors. Last post on 2/5/16 at 11:22am in Cat Behavior
- What can I do to help my kitten gain weight? Last post on 1/29/16 at 10:17am in Cat Nutrition
- cold kitten Last post on 2/9/16 at 6:21am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- 10 week old kitten sick. Does she need an emergency appointment? Last post on 12/22/15 at 9:02pm in Cat Health
Kitten Development Stages - Illustrated Guide
Last edited: 5/23/15
- How to Bathe Small Kittens The Safe WayLast edited: 7/13/15
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
This was the first sort of Bozita I tried out (see my Bozita in jelly review for story). Both cats went crazy for it - Shadow was actually purring the whole time he was eating I love that it's a...
This is one of a range of foods I bought in desperation after Shadow randomly decided he wanted nothing to do with cat food! (probably due to the chf greyhound living off fresh cooked chicken ) I...
I was looking for new cat litter when I moved last year because I noticed while I was moving that I had FINE DUST EVERYWHERE in that apartment. When I passed a finger and sniffed it, it was the...
I used to love this litter when I first started using it. There was literally no dust, it clumped well, and did not track. In recent months something has changed. It creates clouds of dust and...
When we first got our kitten, he was so skinny, and wouldn't touch any of the food we had for him, so we had to buy him new food, we tried Whiskas, which he inhaled, but it wasn't good quality, so...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- How to Bathe Small Kittens The Safe Way
- › What's for dinner? - 2016 8 seconds ago
- › Yes or No game 3 minutes ago
- › Randomly urinating on carpet 5 minutes ago
- › The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016. 6 minutes ago
- › Tell me it's not FIP 9 minutes ago
- › Should I keep my Persian indoors? 10 minutes ago
- › Pregnant Cat Advice Please 11 minutes ago
- › Cats wearing themselves out 13 minutes ago
- › How long after a spay should I expect a litter present? 13 minutes ago
- › Stressed 10 month old kitten 16 minutes ago
- › Bozita Chunks in Gravy by Columbine
- › Bozita Chunks in Jelly by Columbine
- › Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter by GrooveRite
- › Odour Buster Cat Litter by shellseeker
- › Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain Free Canned Cat Food by Mainecoonmama12
- › Red Barn Naturals Wet Cat Food by bonepicker
- › Soulistic Adult Canned Cat Food in Gelee - Various Flavors by bonepicker
- › Verti Scratch by Art Motion and Sound by betsygee
- › Newman's Own Organics Canned Cat Food by Ninakins
- › Sunlite 51003-SU AAA Tactical Flash Light with Red Laser, Water... by Margd
- › My cat jade
- › How To Stop Problem Chewing In Cats
- › Love Until It Hurts - Inspurrational Quote
- › The Beautiful Mogli - Cat Picture Of The Week...
- › My New Fella Has Two Names
- › Love Isn't Something You Find......
- › 7 Romantic Gifts That'll Make Any Cat...
- › Sleepy kitty, Happy kitty, Purr Purr Purr -...
- › Domino
- › Hecate