- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Aspiration pneumonia in bottle baby-- lost cause? Last post on Today at 2:21 am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Periodically limp skinny kitten~ please help Last post on 5/23/15 at 4:28pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- 6 month old kitten just had 5 babies struggling. Last post on 5/23/15 at 5:19pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- WORRIED.. Is he okay? Last post on 5/22/15 at 2:58pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Plz help! Kitten suddenly lathargic and rapid breathing! Last post on 5/23/15 at 4:16pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Kitten Development Stages - Illustrated Guide
Last edited: 5/23/15
- Bathing Small Kittens - Tips that Can Save a Kitten's LifeLast edited: 4/24/14
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
This is my go-to flea topical for my small sanctuary. Works well in keeping the flea population under control, have never found an embedded tic, and helps a great deal on the cats with mite...
This arrived today. Asha was instantly entranced. It's the most engaged I've ever seen her with a toy...and she loves her toys. She kept trying to grab hold of the feather end to make off with it....
Shadow was prescribed this many years ago following a bad bout of crystals. The vet couldn't get him to eat it (the only way he'd eat anything while inpatient was for me to go and hand feed him...
I got this tool many years ago. I haven't used it a great deal, as I find other brushes quicker and more effective. However, I did try it on Cali - a resolute brush hater. He was a British Cream...
I own the 60oz (smaller one), which is great for my one, rather large, cat. If you have two cats, I recommend the 90 or 120 oz versions. I keep the water level constant, and change the water...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- Bathing Small Kittens - Tips that Can Save a Kitten's Life
- › What's the last thing you ate - 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Monday's Question of the Day - May 25, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Does your cat lower his/her tail leaving the room? 5 minutes ago
- › getting her to eat royal canin so 5 minutes ago
- › Brought in Very Pregnant Stray Cat 8 minutes ago
- › Need help with what to feed my cat 8 minutes ago
- › Kidney Disease and Protein Controversy 16 minutes ago
- › Jasmine, the stray who is obsessed by her babies and won't leave them 22 minutes ago
- › 1 year old cat tries to vomit a hairball, but nothing happens. 44 minutes ago
- › Omega 3 fatty acids question? 48 minutes ago
- › Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens by Susank521
- › Feather Waggler Cat Toy by Columbine
- › Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Feline Urinary SO Canned Cat Food by Columbine
- › KONG Cat ZoomGroom by Columbine
- › Pioneer Pet Stainless Steel Fountain Raindrop Design by Raksha
- › KONG Cat Moppy Kickeroo Catnip Toy by stephanietx
- › Drsfostersmith.com by AngelsMom1988
- › KONG Naturals Premium Catnip Cat Toy by Cat Servant
- › Paws and Claws® Scoopable Kitty Litter by Cat Servant
- › Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Dry Food by Kitty kisser
- › Cat Picture of the Week #1521
- › You, Your Cat and Stress
- › Gone But Not Forgotten
- › Cat Picture of the Week #1520 - Ideas For A...
- › The Binx Files *cue theme music*
- › Da Moushie Bear
- › Valley View Maine Coon Cats
- › Tuxedo time! Cat Picture of the Week #1519
- › Senior Cats Surrendered to Shelters
- › 31 Embarrassing Ways For Cats To Get Stuck -...