- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- today's surgery day for piglet Last post on 4/8/14 at 3:27pm in Cat Health
- Litter training kittens Last post on 4/7/14 at 7:41am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Severe Respiratory in 3 week old kitten Last post on 4/9/14 at 8:58am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Feeding new kitten Last post on 4/8/14 at 7:55am in Cat Nutrition
- New stray-bloated tummy and wouldn't go? Last post on 2/26/14 at 4:16am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Bathing Small Kittens - Tips that Can Save a Kitten's Life
Last edited: 4/24/14
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
- What TCS Members Use: Cat Dental Health CareLast edited: 9/4/13
When I just got my cats I went to the pet store looking for high quality foods and Canagans was on sale, half off. I noticed that Tapioca was in there, but a relatively small amount and no further...
These have been around a long time and I thought they were just stooopppid. That is until my mom bought me one for my new cat and I saw they do exactly what they say they do. That is hold poop and...
Since I am feeding my cats a mixed diet of raw and canned, I was looking for 100% meat canned foods. At first I found one brand that had awesome 100% meat cans, but I really do want to give them as...
I bought this because I was switching my cats to a raw diet and had read that it would entice them to eat it. It worked! Then my Remy had surgery and the antibiotic's caused some tummy troubles and...
When I first tried out Tidy Cats Light Weight Litter, I was unsure because of it's very powerful smell, which made me cough a lot. Many people use scented litter to cover up the smell, but scented...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- In Preparation for Kitten Season
- › Bottle Kitten - suspect Coccidia - how long before Albon works? 11 minutes ago
- › Feline Herpes virus and famciclovir 17 minutes ago
- › Booked our cruise! 19 minutes ago
- › please help 23 minutes ago
- › How soon can a cat get pregnant again 26 minutes ago
- › Cat ate a wrapper... 26 minutes ago
- › What does she resemble? 27 minutes ago
- › Where I've been and what we've been doing... (you know me, this is... 29 minutes ago
- › Our cat has lost weight and too fast any advice 30 minutes ago
- › New kitten owner 30 minutes ago
- › Canagan Grain-Free Wet Cat Food - Various Flavors by Caralian
- › Litter Genie Plus Cat Litter Disposal System with Odor Free Pail... by Slykat12
- › Natures Menu - Cat Food Pouches by Caralian
- › Purina FortiFlora Feline Nutritional Supplement by Maureen Bradley
- › TIDY CATS Light Weight Cat Clumping Litter Pail, 17-Pound by LittleLion
- › Gonzo Pet Hair Lifter (single) by Slykat12
- › Cats in the Kitchen Cat Food, Pumpkin Lickin' Chicken, 3-Ounce... by Slykat12
- › Booda Dome Litter Box by randomhero1747
- › Ultimate Touch Shed n Blade by Kat0121
- › Fur-So-Fresh Groominator Dog and Cat 2in1 Deshedding Tool by Kat0121