- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Is there something wrong with my kitten's eyes? Last post on 6/22/15 at 4:39pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Lacking funds to care for kitten Last post on 6/19/15 at 11:46pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- How Much Weight Should Older Kittens 12+ Weeks Be Gaining Last post on 6/30/15 at 1:57pm in Cat Health
- I am getting 5 fosters today, 6 weeks old *advice needed* Last post on 6/22/15 at 5:15pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- my 3 year old cat is in love with my 3 week old kitten. Last post on 6/18/15 at 3:25am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
Kitten Development Stages - Illustrated Guide
Last edited: 5/23/15
- Bathing Small Kittens - Tips that Can Save a Kitten's LifeLast edited: 4/24/14
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
Granted, I got some samples of the food through an awesome contest here on The Cat Site, I can't judge on the pricing. It seems expensive on Amazon. My normally picky cat ate this food without...
I tried several brands I found the Purina Cat Chow Gatitos (as it's called in Mexico). It comes in a convenient 1500 gr that lasted me about 4-5 days for a momma and 4 baby cats. All of them...
My fiance proposed to me in May with our beautiful kitten which we picked out in Karen's home in early April. Most of the cats were kept in a separate room and we didn't see them however there was...
The Respiratory Relief doesn't seem like my kitty baby's favorite litter so far (out of 3) but it's mine! The other 3 were cheap, but very dusty and I couldn't stand the heavy perfume smell of the...
I purchase the Turkey/Chicken, Chicken/Herring and Beef/Lamb and my picky cats really love them. Smell is not powerful and product has been consistent. They all do contain some fish and only come...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- Bathing Small Kittens - Tips that Can Save a Kitten's Life
- › I think calming treats made Angel throw up! 30 seconds ago
- › Help. My cat is still so sick... 34 seconds ago
- › How do I catch my cat who ran away from home? 4 minutes ago
- › The Exercise Motivation Thread - 2015 10 minutes ago
- › Kitten Attacking Dog 11 minutes ago
- › Kitten Attacking Dog 11 minutes ago
- › Missing Cat 14 minutes ago
- › Can't cope being away from my cat :( 16 minutes ago
- › Approximate delivery day for this mama kitty? 21 minutes ago
- › Small orphan kitten age? 22 minutes ago
- › Spring Naturals Grain Free Canned Cat Food - Various Flavors by Draco
- › Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula Dry Cat Food by MagiksGirl
- › Pleasant Pond Bengals - Ridge, NY by kaybee3
- › Precious Cat Respiratory Releif Clay Premium all Natual Cat Litter... by Bonitababy
- › Nulo FreeStyle Grain Free Canned Cat Food - Various Recipes/Flavors by Faeleen
- › The First Years American Red Cross Soothing Baby Scale by Bonitababy
- › Grreat Choice Cozy Inn Cat Tree by Bonitababy
- › Iams Proactive Health Adult Pate - various flavors by Juliacat
- › Grreat Choice® Pate Adult Cat Food by Juliacat
- › Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter by Juliacat
- › I Need good name for 3 kittens help
- › Community Guidelines & Practices -...
- › Apat the Escape Artist
- › Little Miss Kitten, LMK
- › Mazy's cat page
- › Golden Eyes - Picture of the Week #1526
- › All About Purraise
- › Bucky the adorable kitten
- › Shades of Gray - Picture of the Week #1525
- › You've Got Mail!