- 263 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- 7 week kitten, small eyes with visible 3rd eyelid, lethargic, losing weight Last post on 4/3/15 at 11:27am in Cat Health
- 3 weeks old kitten with no mom. Last post on 3/15/15 at 1:02pm in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Tooth-Brushin' Cat - making progress..... Last post on 3/18/15 at 8:49am in Care & Grooming
- stove pellet litter safe for kittens? Last post on 3/18/15 at 9:54am in Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care
- Recommendation for dental health products? Last post on 2/17/15 at 2:05pm in Cat Health
Bathing Small Kittens - Tips that Can Save a Kitten's Life
Last edited: 4/24/14
- In Preparation for Kitten SeasonLast edited: 3/3/14
- How Old is My Kitten?Last edited: 2/3/14
- Choosing the Right Cat Toy for Your KittenLast edited: 5/5/13
- What TCS Members Use: Cat Dental Health CareLast edited: 9/4/13
This worked great for about 5 months max then it stopped working . I threw away all the warranty info and original box. My cats are picky about boxes and they did use it. Was great for weekends...
I purchased this product with high hopes but after 2 weeks I gave up on my cats figuring it out. Would put them inside and make them dig but unfortunately they never used it once. I have 2 cats...
c I have been using Littermaids since they first arrived in the 1980's If you loved your kitty, but had to travel out of town on business like I did, they were a great problem solver. There...
I've had the chicken with liver and salmon with trout varieties (only exception I make with feeding fish as the total fish content is 12%). Asha likes the chicken ones best. She really does go...
Asha loves this food. She's only tried the chicken with chicken liver so far (the other chicken flavours were out of stock ). She thinks it's so yummy I keep it for special treats. It's the best...
Do cats lose teeth?post #1 of 448/11/05 at 9:45amThread StarterI have come across a couple of posts where people have said that cat's lose teeth. My kittens are 4 month old. When does this happen? Should I do anything to help?post #2 of 448/11/05 at 12:39pmpost #3 of 448/11/05 at 1:43pmpost #4 of 448/11/05 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #5 of 448/11/05 at 5:03pmpost #6 of 448/11/05 at 6:14pmpost #7 of 448/11/05 at 7:15pmpost #8 of 448/12/05 at 10:31pmMine usually lose their bottom (fangs, I think that's what you call them?) ones at the same time, and then a little later, the top ones at the same time. Just be careful where you step during those times!post #9 of 448/14/05 at 5:16pmpost #10 of 448/19/05 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #11 of 448/19/05 at 8:46amWe were lucky enough to actually find one of Bijou's teeth and one of Mika's so my daughter is saving them for the kitty scrapbook. Yes, she's made scrapbooks for them!
Usually I understand they swallow them and it's unusual to find one.post #12 of 448/19/05 at 11:32ampost #13 of 448/19/05 at 11:38ampost #14 of 448/19/05 at 12:41pmpost #15 of 448/19/05 at 12:44pmThread StarterI have checked their mouths yesterday. There is no sign of missing teeth. On Sept 4th they'll be 5 months old, do you think the milk teeth fell out already and we vacuumed them up? I hope not. I'll be on the look out for loose teeth. I wish we could find their baby teeth. I would put them into their album.post #16 of 448/19/05 at 12:47pmpost #17 of 449/30/09 at 7:31ampost #18 of 449/30/09 at 7:37ami never found any from flash or sooty, i used to say to blaine i thought they were meant to lose teeth and you would see a gap he just laughed at me lolpost #19 of 449/30/09 at 9:35ampost #20 of 442/14/10 at 1:51amYosemite,
Just wanted to say how glad I am to see a fellow cat lover has a cat named Mika, too. My Mika is a 1 yr old polydactyl tortie point Siamese.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking up cats losing their baby teeth. I've raised 3 cats from birth, never saw them lose any teeth. Today, my 5 mo. old Siamese kitten Fuji lost a baby tooth right on my desk. Of course, I saved it.post #21 of 4411/16/11 at 1:57pmpost #22 of 4411/16/11 at 2:37pm
Never found any of Wesley's and only one of Buttercup's canines. She was being spazy, bit down hard on her cat tree when we were playing together, and pop out came a canine and a tiny bit of blood. Freaked until I realized it was just a baby tooth.post #23 of 4411/16/11 at 3:27pmpost #24 of 4411/16/11 at 4:59pmpost #25 of 4411/16/11 at 9:30pm
There are a few posters I think about sometimes, quite often in fact, wishing they would come back and start posting again.......Will have to remind myself to check dates when I see their names somewhere to make sure I don't do this again.post #26 of 4411/17/11 at 5:03pmQuote:Originally posted by LDGHate to disappoint you Violet, but this is a resurrected thread. Tim posted in 2005.Laurie, I started laughing about this right after I saw your post. I'm still laughing. And I'm thinking of the poem "Solitude" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox that starts with"Laugh, and the world laughs with you.............."So, for more laughspost #27 of 4411/18/11 at 12:54pmpost #28 of 4411/18/11 at 3:54pmpost #29 of 442/8/12 at 5:33pm
- Do cats lose teeth?
- In Preparation for Kitten Season
- › My cat bites 8 minutes ago
- › Dear European members, what's the cheapest-but-decent wet wet food... 9 minutes ago
- › The Exercise Motivation Thread - 2015 18 minutes ago
- › Vet kills a cat with a bow and arrow 18 minutes ago
- › Too soon to talk about gardening? 21 minutes ago
- › Cat throwing up 21 minutes ago
- › cat cant bathe 36 minutes ago
- › Need advice please 40 minutes ago
- › not sure if 9 day old kittens are getting enough milk 44 minutes ago
- › Rysya kitten and her adventures 51 minutes ago
- › PetSafe Simply Clean Continuous-Clean Litter Box by Kitty kisser
- › Clevercat Top Entry Litterbox by Kitty kisser
- › Littermaid LM980 Mega Self-Cleaning Litter Box by FelineMinion
- › Natures Menu Cat Treats - Various Flavors by Columbine
- › Thrive Pet Foods Thrive Complete by Columbine
- › Natures Menu - Cat Food Pouches by Columbine
- › Cat's Meow Undercover Fabric Moving Mouse by Columbine
- › Purina Tidy Cats Odor Erasers Scoop For Multiple Cats 24/7... by FelineMinion
- › Greenies Pill Pockets for Cats by joewk
- › Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Box System by Snuffy's Mom
- › Meet Blue-Eyed Robin - Picture of the Week #1516
- › Can someone tell me about how old this kitten...
- › Ten Essential Tips For Happy Living With A...
- › White, Blue & Green - Picture of the Week...
- › Ellie and Olly
- › Little Joanne and Joan - a loving story of...
- › Gato Grin
- › Pilling Cats: Must-Know Tips for Hiding Pills
- › Picture of the Week #1514
- › Bonitababy