TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › HELP! My home was invaded. . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HELP! My home was invaded. . .

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
. . .by pre-teen boys this afternoon! I took shelter in my bedroom and got A LOT of knitting done while watching the NASCAR race. Besides the boy that lives here we had two guests. They were well behaved (for the most part) but very, very, very silly. Poor Emma is still a little stressed. Even Grace and Mac steered clear of this group.

So, what did YOU do this afternoon?
post #2 of 15
I packed more stuff, threw away a bunch of junk, played with my kitties, and listened to the race. With periodic TCS breaks, of course.
post #3 of 15
I kept telling myself to do laundry. I don't listen very well...

Was your invasion as bad as Juicy's party?
post #4 of 15
Heavens! I'm so glad it wasn't what it sounded like! Upsetting enough for kitties and humans not so inclined, though!! Glad to hear you've survived!

My afternoon? TCS, visiting Dad, shopping, TCS.
post #5 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend
. . .by pre-teen boys this afternoon! I took shelter in my bedroom and got A LOT of knitting done while watching the NASCAR race. Besides the boy that lives here we had two guests. They were well behaved (for the most part) but very, very, very silly. Poor Emma is still a little stressed. Even Grace and Mac steered clear of this group.


So, what did YOU do this afternoon?
I know the feeling too well. One time my Mom calls me and asks if I can house sit for the weekend because She and Dad were going out of town and they couldn't leave my baby sister Becky home alone.(There is a 16 year age difference between us.) I said sure I wasn't doing anything important so I show up Friday and on the way out the door Mom says Oh I forgot (yeah right) to tell you some of Becky's friends are coming for a sleep over tonight. A giggle of 13&14 yr. old girls, 13 strong descended on the house and me that evening and damn near drove me totally around the bend.
post #6 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady
Was your invasion as bad as Juicy's party?
No, they used the toilet instead of the litter box and I didn't offer to feed them anything. In fact, I hardly saw them at all. I just got to listen to them all afternoon.
post #7 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy
I know the feeling too well. One time my Mom calls me and asks if I can house sit for the weekend because She and Dad were going out of town and they couldn't leave my baby sister Becky home alone.(There is a 16 year age difference between us.) I said sure I wasn't doing anything important so I show up Friday and on the way out the door Mom says Oh I forgot (yeah right) to tell you some of Becky's friends are coming for a sleep over tonight. A giggle of 13&14 yr. old girls, 13 strong descended on the house and me that evening and damn near drove me totally around the bend.
You win. That's much worse.
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy
I know the feeling too well. One time my Mom calls me and asks if I can house sit for the weekend because She and Dad were going out of town and they couldn't leave my baby sister Becky home alone.(There is a 16 year age difference between us.) I said sure I wasn't doing anything important so I show up Friday and on the way out the door Mom says Oh I forgot (yeah right) to tell you some of Becky's friends are coming for a sleep over tonight. A giggle of 13&14 yr. old girls, 13 strong descended on the house and me that evening and damn near drove me totally around the bend.
No wonder they left town!!! Now that's just plain playin' dirty!!!
post #9 of 15
You had me worried for a second there with the title of this thread!!! Glad to see it's not quite as bad as I thought!

Today was so lazy for me! Last night was a night out with the girls and we got a bit crazy so I didn't manage to wake up until noon! I swear to you I haven't slept in that late in at least a year! Normally sleeping until 10 is a feat for me! I was quite impressed with myself. After I woke I just lounged around, scrapbooked, looked for discounted Coach purses, and waited for Brendan to come over since I hadn't seen him for a few days.
post #10 of 15


I watched the NASCAR race too, then went to Starbucks, then enjoyed the first storm I have seen in almost 3 years. A boring, yet somewhat entertaining day.
post #11 of 15
It's still the afternoon here. I got home from college at 3:40 and GOODNESS GRACIOUS is it hot here or what. I got out of my uniform, got something to eat and drink and then rang Nana and now I'm surfing the internet.
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady
Was your invasion as bad as Juicy's party?
...you bet that! ...
post #13 of 15
I had a toddler running around my house yesterday afternoon. I didn't see Abby until an hour after he left!!!
post #14 of 15
i went shopping, did some laundry and now im going to clean up this room! after all the guests yesterday
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
I had a toddler running around my house yesterday afternoon. I didn't see Abby until an hour after he left!!!
Smart girl!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › HELP! My home was invaded. . .