TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › The Reason..Lily and Lace are mad at me..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Reason..Lily and Lace are mad at me..

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 



post #2 of 19
They are TOOO cute. NO wonder they are mad at ya.
post #3 of 19
Nothing more pathetic than a wet cat and being wet doesn't do much for a cat's dignity.
post #4 of 19
They are sooo adorable! The look mad alright!
post #5 of 19
LOL! They'll forgive you
post #6 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffysimba
They are TOOO cute. NO wonder they are mad at ya.

hehehehehe yeahi know they hate me right now lol
post #7 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig
Nothing more pathetic than a wet cat and being wet doesn't do much for a cat's dignity.

LOL nope but once i get them brushed they will be soooo purrrttyy
post #8 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles
They are sooo adorable! The look mad alright!

Yup..lol Lily just bit my toe..to remind me shes mad at me lol
post #9 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4kids4cats
LOL! They'll forgive you

hehe i hope so.
post #10 of 19
Actually, there's nothing more pathetic than a wet persian cat LOL!
post #11 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHawke
Actually, there's nothing more pathetic than a wet persian cat LOL!
Especially with that big fluffy head and skinny soaked little body.
post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHawke
Actually, there's nothing more pathetic than a wet persian cat LOL!

LOL yes...steve calls em a drowned rat
post #13 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig
Especially with that big fluffy head and skinny soaked little body.

aww poor girls getting picked on lol
post #14 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms
Yup..lol Lily just bit my toe..to remind me shes mad at me lol
Serves you right you mean horrible meowmie!
post #15 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms
aww poor girls getting picked on lol
That seems to happen when they are so darn CUTE!!!
post #16 of 19
THey r sooo cute....aww man you r lucky...I bet they wouldn't stay mad forever...they are to cute to stay mad....how old r they???
post #17 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles
Serves you right you mean horrible meowmie!

LOL yeah but now she is trying to get me to give her some of the kitty treats on my desk..so shes walking n the back of my chair purring.. HA!
post #18 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig
That seems to happen when they are so darn CUTE!!!

LOL true...they are to cute for words
post #19 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYbAsH
THey r sooo cute....aww man you r lucky...I bet they wouldn't stay mad forever...they are to cute to stay mad....how old r they???

heh thanks. they were born 4/9/05
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › The Reason..Lily and Lace are mad at me..