1. What make (brand) of vehicle is most popular in Australia?
There is a continuous war between Holden and Ford enthusiests, i prefer holden but i love fourwheel drives, they are very popular among the men in Australia.
2. What was your favorite class in high school?
i got all A+
3. I know why *I* think Australian men are so hot, what makes them so hot in your opinion?
ohhhh i love Aussie men! because they are handsome, macho and funny.
they are nothing at all like the one's portrayed in movies, they don't sound like croc dundee, they are intelligent, and dress nicely, my husband is an execative and he has this mix of macho, intelligent and caring and i love it...
so, what do you like about Aussie men?
4. How long have you been drawing?
since primary school
5. What's your ideal breakfast?
cerial, like just right and a glass of orange juice
6. What do you like to do for fun on the weekends?
we live pretty far away from any shops so every second weekend we have to go on a two and a half hour drive to stock up and do clothes shopping etc, we always stay in a cozy cabin and watch a dvd on the laptop while having a beer, it's awesome, i always make a nice dinner too, it's fun
when we don't have to go to geraldton we spend the day exploring the outback, have a picnic or watch a movie together.
when we lived near the ocean our weekends were filled with snorkelling, fishing, camping...lots of stuff, that's my ideal way to spend the weekend but it isn't possible at the moment. my husband used to pack a picnic sometimes, with wine, french bread, cheese, olives, chocolate, cracker biscuits, fresh meat and spring water and take me away somewhere for a romantic time
i miss being down south soooo much, i miss the big tree's
7. What were you most afraid of as a kid?
santa claus and clowns
8. Ok, you come to my house for a visit. I have either grits, chitlins, or crawfish to serve for lunch. Which would you choose?
er, i don't know what any of those are but crawfish sounds like crayfish so maybe i'd choose that, would i get a cold beer too?
9. What type of music do you absolutely HATE?
10. Did you get embarrassed the first time you farted in front of your husband?
yes but only the first time, he says once you can do that in front of your partner you are really comfortable
iv'e even dutched him
I'll be back.... I'll be busy thinking up some harder questions for tomorrow!!!
why am i worried ...
i loved your questions, thanks!