I thought I had introduced myself already. Well, here it is againIÂ´m 56 and had a very bad stroke 2 years ago which left my left side paralysed.In June I flew to the States to visit my son who is working on his phD thesis and got erroneously deportedby INS: On that flight my neighbour was a Maine Coon breeder.4 weeks later our dear little Lily (1 11/2 years old European shorthair)was joined by Pinsel the M.C.We have had a cat for about 20 years the last but one one had to be put to sleep after 17 years. that was painful.the following cat was run over by a car. thatÂ´s the reason Lily has to stay in the house when it gets dark. all our cats came from animal shelters apart from Pinsel.We have been very lucky with all the cats. none has ever destroyed anything.Pinsel had problems settling in and when she got different food from what she was used to it really became difficult.We have had her for 9 months now and enjoy her calm quiet,affectionate behaviour very much, simply the ideal cat.so thatÂ´s itWell, IÂ´m married and have 2 sons (28 and 29)I still work as a teacher at an adult education centre.
post #1 of 19
1/10/02 at 11:09am