Hey guys I have a question. I have a foster kitten that is about 4 months old. He got his second set of booster shots yesterday around 5:00. Around 9:00 his face started swelling clearly because of an allergic reaction to the shot so I have been giving him Benadryl every four hours since that time. (My dog is prone to allergic reaction to shots so I knew what to do) He is acting completely normal, eating, drinking, going to the bathroom, even playing and having no trouble breathing at all but his face is still swollen. Normally with my dog his swelling would go down after about 6 hours. Is it normal for this to go on for so long? Is my Benadryl dosage possibly not high enough?
post #1 of 4
7/28/05 at 7:24am