Okay, here we go with a few of the many tips I have learned in the while:
1. When you see an ambulance in the freeway with sirens on speeding off, get behind it! Its your excuse to go at 80 mph.
2. If you see the traffic light go at yellow, SPEED UP BEFORE IT TURNS RED!!!
3. If you see a long line of cars in the freeway all at 40-50 mph, you can wager the cost of a full tank of gas, that on the begginning of that line of cars you will see a state trooper that no one dares to go past.
4. You haven't learned how to drive until you are capable of taking a Ford F150 long bed pickup truck and manage to do a U-Turn in a narrow residential street without stopping in mid turn. (I did this rather wreckless low speed stunt once much to my father's chagrin, and to the destruction of the garbage cans of the neighbors).
5. Don't do any of these things while your mom, a driving instructor or the state examiner for the drivers license is on board.
(Its for their sake... my father is on the edge of seeing a psychiatrist with the trauma from my driving).