or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Say something nice about the catlover below you
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Say something nice about the catlover below you - Page 5

post #121 of 203
Jilly has one´s of the most interesting questions in the Thread of the Spootlight because she´s a very interesting and smart person who has a big heart!
post #122 of 203
Rigel is great about giving compliments and enouragement.
post #123 of 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by eilcon
Rigel is great about giving compliments and enouragement.
Eileen has a Golden Heart! that´s why I´m proud to call me his friend!
post #124 of 203
^ Has a BEAUTIFUL white kitty that I keep wanting to steal..(But I don't think Jack Daniels would make a good replacement)
post #125 of 203
^^^ Has a REALLY cute name for her cat!
post #126 of 203
Cassie loves her new job and has been working hard at it.
post #127 of 203
BigKittenDaddy always has something funny and witty to say.
post #128 of 203
Coolcat has really nice things to say and beautiful furkids!
post #129 of 203
Laura is the proud mommie of a lovely Herd of lovely Furballs........
post #130 of 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisakitty
Coolcat has really nice things to say and beautiful furkids!
Cathie has a lovely kitty that show us in her great and wonderful amazing Siggy! ....futhermore her kitty make honour at his name! ....mischief! ..... ....
post #131 of 203
Rigel is one of my best friends here at TCS and he is as sweet as can be!
post #132 of 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
Rigel is one of my best friends here at TCS and he is as sweet as can be!
I´m proud to say that In New Zealand, I has a lovely Smurfette...(Sam.....) that she has a big and warm heart for her love to the animals...... .......
post #133 of 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
I´m proud to say that In New Zealand, I has a lovely Smurfette...(Sam.....) that she has a big and warm heart for her love to the animals...... .......
Rigel is always so funny and really makes me laugh.

his posts cheer me up when i'm having a bad day.

he is always so kind and concerned and seems like a lovely bloke. if he ever came to london i'm buy him a beer (or an orange juice!).
post #134 of 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick_kitten
Rigel is always so funny and really makes me laugh.

his posts cheer me up when i'm having a bad day.

he is always so kind and concerned and seems like a lovely bloke. if he ever came to london i'm buy him a beer (or an orange juice!).
Oh my.....
Don´t say that, you make me feel

Maverick Kitten is a great person, she has nicely and warm words for all people of here, and I´m proud to she consider me too his friend!


PS: send a PM when you feel un give up!... I´m so sure that I can help you at least to listen to you! ..........
thanks for your nicely words to me!
post #135 of 203
Rigel has GREAT taste in music. He also has a good heart and a beautiful family. ROCK ON and STAY HEAVY Rigel!!!!
post #136 of 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber
Rigel has GREAT taste in music. He also has a good heart and a beautiful family. ROCK ON and STAY HEAVY Rigel!!!!
Kelly! ....

Mrs Faber! AKA (Kellyyfaber), is a such beautiful Woman that her beauty is interior too! .....
post #137 of 203
Rigel is such a wonderful person to talk to and makes TCS such a nice bright place to go. He always has such fun posts and is so sweet. And King Milky is such a handsome boy, my girls love him
post #138 of 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosehazel
Rigel is such a wonderful person to talk to and makes TCS such a nice bright place to go. He always has such fun posts and is so sweet. And King Milky is such a handsome boy, my girls love him
Oh my....

Milky says----> Thanks Auntie Laura! ..... ....


Laura is a great and wonderful person who always is worried about the members of TCS and she´s a really good mommie of her lovely furgirls! ..... .... ...... ..........
post #139 of 203
Coolcat always cheers me up when I'm down with his funny posts!!
post #140 of 203
Lil Axl Gurl has a beautiful furbaby and a great taste in music.
post #141 of 203
goosehazel has a beautiful siggy with lovely flowers to mactch her lovely fuzzy's!!!
post #142 of 203
Thread Starter 
SillyJilly has a great sense of humor, and she is very open.
post #143 of 203
Jenny Is one of the most entusiactics girls who belong to TCS! she has a big heart and love for the animals too!
post #144 of 203
Rigel has to be THE sweetest guy on TCS! He has done such a wonderful job grasping the English language and he ALWAYS has a kind word to offer
post #145 of 203
Amy and the Drama Queens as her nick say well, they´re the such beutiful ladies, elegants and exquisite taste from TCS! .........
post #146 of 203
My amigo Rigel is #1 in my book and so is Milky Kat.
post #147 of 203
Howard is a great Pal! he´s a wonderful person who has a great hability to make friends easily and you can trust in him! ....I´m proud that he considerme like his best friend!
post #148 of 203
It's my friend Rigel! Rigel is a wonderful person, with a lovely wife, Gema and beautiful Milky!

I always enjoy his posts!
post #149 of 203
Abbys Mom is Karen, one´s of a great person here on the forum, not only has a great heart to love to Abby, but also keep in memory to Molly and she´s a great Artits with her Cam! look for her works! their absolutely Fantastics! ....
post #150 of 203
^ Coolcat is very popular on TCS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Say something nice about the catlover below you