TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Samantha Runnion's killer sentenced to Death
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Samantha Runnion's killer sentenced to Death

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,163331,00.html

Justice being done. Too bad he's not in Texas, where they have a high-speed lane for death penalties.

What weirds me out is the comments the Defense Attornies made: about him having such a hard childhood, that's why he did this; and also the material in his car being "planted". Gimme a break. Seems some defense atty's are spawn of satan.

Little Samantha can rest in peace...
post #2 of 15
Oh, I SO agree! GImme abreak! MANY people have a hard childhood but don't do things like this.
I want him to suffer as much as he caused that child to suffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,163331,00.html

Justice being done. Too bad he's not in Texas, where they have a high-speed lane for death penalties.

What weirds me out is the comments the Defense Attornies made: about him having such a hard childhood, that's why he did this; and also the material in his car being "planted". Gimme a break. Seems some defense atty's are spawn of satan.

Little Samantha can rest in peace...
post #3 of 15
Oh, that poor little girl! I was watching TV & still remember the Amber Alert for her. And the evidence that she used her nails, scratching, just broke my heart---the pic of her with her cat is sooo haunting. Although I think her killer does need the death penalty, it is sad that he was tortured & abused as a child - and that is why I agree with the National Sex Registry, and wish that there was more the society could do to protect the innocent from these monsters - it's an evil that begets more evil!!
post #4 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,163331,00.html

Justice being done. Too bad he's not in Texas, where they have a high-speed lane for death penalties.

What weirds me out is the comments the Defense Attornies made: about him having such a hard childhood, that's why he did this; and also the material in his car being "planted". Gimme a break. Seems some defense atty's are spawn of satan.

Little Samantha can rest in peace...
I know this wasnt ment for humour..but your thought about texas made me think of blue collar..

"The rest of the country is trying to get rid of the death penality my states putting in an express LANE!"


That being said. Justice be done. I am glad he got what was coming to him. its to sad he will be able to sit on death row for so darn long and appeal appeal appeal..I think some def. attorneys need to get a grip. we have come along way in forensics. and mistakes..although yes they can happen. do not often do....not like back before forensics...with lynch mob justice..

Of course..that again being said....i have some words for this guy..

"HANG EM HANG EM HIGH!"
post #5 of 15
AMEN! TO me, nothing is too bad for sex offenders to endure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms
I know this wasnt ment for humour..but your thought about texas made me think of blue collar..

"The rest of the country is trying to get rid of the death penality my states putting in an express LANE!"


That being said. Justice be done. I am glad he got what was coming to him. its to sad he will be able to sit on death row for so darn long and appeal appeal appeal..I think some def. attorneys need to get a grip. we have come along way in forensics. and mistakes..although yes they can happen. do not often do....not like back before forensics...with lynch mob justice..

Of course..that again being said....i have some words for this guy..

"HANG EM HANG EM HIGH!"
post #6 of 15
Isn't it just the saddest thing, everytime I see her beautiful little face it just makes me sick She reminds me of Shirley Temple when she was small. How on earth can a parent live through that. I don't know how they get through it, I don't even think I would still be standing. The saddest thing is I don't even think that guy cares how much pain he caused, also it just keeps on happening... Once they know who did it I don't think they should be entitled to anything even CLOSE to fair
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl2good
AMEN! TO me, nothing is too bad for sex offenders to endure!

Glad i am not alone. I cant stand men like this..heck they arentr even men.
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsknowme
Oh, that poor little girl! I was watching TV & still remember the Amber Alert for her. And the evidence that she used her nails, scratching, just broke my heart---the pic of her with her cat is sooo haunting. Although I think her killer does need the death penalty, it is sad that he was tortured & abused as a child - and that is why I agree with the National Sex Registry, and wish that there was more the society could do to protect the innocent from these monsters - it's an evil that begets more evil!!
This guy wouldn't have qualified for Natioanal Sex Registry. The jury let him go, he was found not guilty in his previous trial for child molestation.
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint
Isn't it just the saddest thing, everytime I see her beautiful little face it just makes me sick She reminds me of Shirley Temple when she was small. How on earth can a parent live through that. I don't know how they get through it, I don't even think I would still be standing. The saddest thing is I don't even think that guy cares how much pain he caused, also it just keeps on happening... Once they know how did it I don't think they should be entitled to anything.
She definetly looked like Shirley Temple. So cute, in her little dancing outfit, and with her curls.
post #10 of 15
I say, before they put him to death, cut it off.
Why should criminals like this have any rights? They deserve all of the humiliation they can get.
Poor little girl! Children are so precious, and anyone who would hurt a little one in this way is inhuman.
post #11 of 15
I just now read this story and I clicked on the pictures. That b@st@rd looks proud of himself. He looks like he has no remorse at all. some people really do not deserve the air they breathe.
post #12 of 15
I'm grateful that I can't even begin to understand the mind of such an awful man. May he burn in hell.
post #13 of 15
I think they should put him into the prison's "general population" for a month or so before he dies. They tend not to like child molester/murderers in GP. He deserves to suffer a horrible death.
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber
He deserves to suffer a horrible death.
Can't we make an exception to the "cruel and unusual" clause for this dipsh*t?
post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purity
I'm grateful that I can't even begin to understand the mind of such an awful man. May he burn in hell.
I doubt that anyone really can, though so many have tried. Right now I'm reading "Jürgen Bartsch - Selbstbildnis eines Kindermörders", by Paul Moor (unfortunately never printed in English). Bartsch was a fifteen-year-old when he killed his first of four victims; he was apprehended at age 19. The book is a collection of letters to the author, written over a period of about eight years, and questionnaires Bartsch filled out. He died during a castration operation. The book is difficult to read, because it is very apparent that Bartsch himself couldn't understand what drove him to such acts. His early hospitalism, adoption by emotionally cold parents, and sexual abuse in a boarding school were obviously contributing factors.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: IMO: In My Opinion
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Samantha Runnion's killer sentenced to Death