TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Hello Friends I´m Back!......=)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hello Friends I´m Back!......=) - Page 3

post #61 of 82
Hey Rigel! Glad to hear everything is ok! We got very minimal rain, thankfully!! Give Milky lots of kisses from me!!
post #62 of 82
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joanne511
I'm so glad you all made it through safely and that the hurricane decided not to bother you too much! We're glad you're back - obviously a lot of us were worried and thinking about you, Gema, and Milky!
awwwww Dear Joanne, that so sweet from you! ... thank you of heart! I told this to Gema and of course Milky too! ...thanks...
post #63 of 82
Good to see you back!!
And glad the damage was minimal
post #64 of 82
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy
Hey Rigel, I am so happy to hear you are all ok!!! Thanks for the update!!!
Thank you U2 Dear Diane.. you´re so kind! ....
post #65 of 82
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by caprice
Hey Rigel! Glad to hear everything is ok! We got very minimal rain, thankfully!! Give Milky lots of kisses from me!!
aaaaaaawwwwww Candie!!! ....thanks a Lot! I know my big family in TCS was concern about us! ...thanks!
post #66 of 82
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by slitty_kittay
Good to see you back!!
And glad the damage was minimal
Thank you sooo much! for your good wishes!!!
post #67 of 82
Rigel, I am soooo happy you are all well! We missed you!
post #68 of 82
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyJilly
Oh Jilly I know you and Kitters are concern about us! thanks!
post #69 of 82
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespacat
Rigel, I am soooo happy you are all well! We missed you!
The Blue Russian Crew!!! thank you Jenn! I feel soo glad with all you !
Thanks of heart!
post #70 of 82
I'm so glad to hear you all are okay. Welcome back from me and the girls!!
post #71 of 82
aw, Rigel! I'm just now catching this thread! I had no idea that it was going straight for you! I'm soooo glad that you and your wife and King Milky are alright!!!


Lacey
post #72 of 82
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosehazel
I'm so glad to hear you all are okay. Welcome back from me and the girls!!
Awwwwww Dear Laura...thank you soo much,.....please give this kiss to your lovely Girls! ......
post #73 of 82
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyDF
aw, Rigel! I'm just now catching this thread! I had no idea that it was going straight for you! I'm soooo glad that you and your wife and King Milky are alright!!!


Lacey
Thanks Chick! .....:... you´re so kind!!!!...
post #74 of 82
Don't worry, Lacey - Rigel, Gema and Milky were safe because they all wore their watermelon helmets
post #75 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
Don't worry, Lacey - Rigel, Gema and Milky were safe because they all wore their watermelon helmets
post #76 of 82
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
Don't worry, Lacey - Rigel, Gema and Milky were safe because they all wore their watermelon helmets
Very Funny Chris, very Funny! ....

... you´re right! .....
post #77 of 82
Mi Amigo!!!! I am so happy that you are alright!!!! Happy headbuts and sunshinny licks from KittenKiya's Clan.
post #78 of 82
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenKiya
Mi Amigo!!!! I am so happy that you are alright!!!! Happy headbuts and sunshinny licks from KittenKiya's Clan.
aaaaaaawwwwwwww Dear Janet this post not will be complete without your nicely compliments!!! thank you so much!!! ..
lots of headbutts to your lovely Crew from Milky!
post #79 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
Don't worry, Lacey - Rigel, Gema and Milky were safe because they all wore their watermelon helmets
I KNEW they would come in handy!!!!
post #80 of 82
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyDF


I KNEW they would come in handy!!!!
You bet that!!! ....
post #81 of 82
Welcome Back Rigel!! I'm so happy to hear you and your loved ones are all okay. That's great news!
post #82 of 82
Please I Got New Kittens! Limited Recorces And The Mother Won't Feed Them And I Can't Go Nowhere! Help!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Hello Friends I´m Back!......=)