TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › my cat and my coke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

my cat and my coke

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
my cat wants some of my rum and coke.just thought i would share that observation.





note: he did not get any of my rum and coke, just sniffed the cup while i helded it out of lapping range

just wondered what this one did hehe
post #2 of 17
Meish likes to sniff what I'm having all the time. Normally she decides she isn't interested but boy was I shocked when she licked a potato chip the other day!
post #3 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali012281
Meish likes to sniff what I'm having all the time. Normally she decides she isn't interested but boy was I shocked when she licked a potato chip the other day!
Baker will shred you to bits if you are eating BBQ Pringles and don't share!!!

He has been known to shred the cardboard can and eat them all in the middle of the night. Pringles are now kept in the fridge since that is the one thing he can't open!
post #4 of 17
lol my mums cat actually loved to drink out of other peoples glasses. he would drink rum and sherry. He didnt drink it often but he absolutely loved it when people were distracted haha

anyway teufel loves olives, he will rub on them lick them cuddle it and then eat it!
post #5 of 17
Bowser's a big fan of Dewars

post #6 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali012281
Meish likes to sniff what I'm having all the time. Normally she decides she isn't interested but boy was I shocked when she licked a potato chip the other day!
My Pepper is the same way. No matter what it is I'm eating she always comes up for a look. She just wants see what I'm eating, she very rarely eats anything, she just wants to be offered.
post #7 of 17
I had to stop drinking White Russians because I could not keep Fred out of them. I could not put one down or Fred would be all over it and would growl at me when I took it way. He drank about half of one and went to sleep leaning aganist the coffee table. He seemed a little under the weather the next day. Nothing more pitiful than a kitty with a hangover.
post #8 of 17
pandy sticks her head in glasses, she always has a fresh supply of water but likes mine more

she also loves to watch me cook and when i'm making sushi she will sit on the bench and wait for me to give her peices of nori (seaweed sheets) she loves them so much, they are her favorite treat.

she also steals peices of sushi when i'm not looking and she will play with it, kill it then eat it, i have to make sure i clean up afterwards or i get sticky rice stuck to the bottoms of my feet
post #9 of 17
I learned a long time ago after Bogart tipped over a half filled glass of ice water on my head in the middle of the night to use only cups with plastic lids. Bogart looked a lot like Cousin Larry's Bowser when I left drinks laying around.

So now, doesn't matter if it's water or a drink - it goes into something with a lid!

Little sneaks!!
post #10 of 17
CJ is afraid of coke. Don't ask me why... I guess because it fizzes in her face? But, she is. Billy just isn't interested!
post #11 of 17
our two cats will stick their noses in to find out what we're eating or drinking. piku usually isn't interested unless it's meat, but sheeba will try almost anything we're willing to give her. she only turns her nose up at fruit or my husband's beer(not that we'd let her drink it anyway!)
post #12 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kat2
I had to stop drinking White Russians because I could not keep Fred out of them. I could not put one down or Fred would be all over it and would growl at me when I took it way. He drank about half of one and went to sleep leaning aganist the coffee table. He seemed a little under the weather the next day. Nothing more pitiful than a kitty with a hangover.
LOL!!! Poor kitty - that must have been confusing for him!!
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandybear


she also loves to watch me cook and when i'm making sushi she will sit on the bench and wait for me to give her peices of nori (seaweed sheets) she loves them so much, they are her favorite treat.

she also steals peices of sushi when i'm not looking and she will play with it, kill it then eat it, i have to make sure i clean up afterwards or i get sticky rice stuck to the bottoms of my feet
I offered Ginger some of the tuna out of my sushi yesterday and she turned her nose up at it but loves to nibble at my cheese and nachos. She also likes to drink the toilet water (we have a squat toilet) needless to say we try to discourage this.
Not an alki cat as we don't have any alchohol around but LOVES to lick the condensation on our glasses.
post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper Girl
My Pepper is the same way. No matter what it is I'm eating she always comes up for a look. She just wants see what I'm eating, she very rarely eats anything, she just wants to be offered.
Yasmine wont any people food but turkey...and it has to be very small bite size...now she'll act like shes absolutly DYING to have whatever it is that i'm eating...she'll sniff and walk off like shes offended or something. Its quite amusing....
post #15 of 17
A kitten we had this season Dance loved to climb in my drinks.
post #16 of 17
Tailer and Forest always have to investigate anything I eat, and Tailer just loves to drink out of my glass. I have to keep a close eye on him! (He likes to stick his paw in there and lick it off, too...yuck!)
post #17 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJandBilly
CJ is afraid of coke. Don't ask me why... I guess because it fizzes in her face? But, she is. Billy just isn't interested!
same action of Milky!... .....But don´t open a Can of Tuna! "Tuna Water"!!!!!!.... <---Milky expresions!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › my cat and my coke