TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Got my uni results- join my virtual party!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Got my uni results- join my virtual party! - Page 2

post #31 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Awwww Nicky go on have your graduation!.

We want to see pictures of you and Sarah in your cap and gowns!
Susan, have you been speaking to my Mum?! She want to put my picture in the inner hall of their house where everyone will see it! Now you all want to see it!
post #32 of 45
My friends daughter graduated a couple of years ago and she has her picture up of her in her cap and gown.

It's a moment to be proud of Sarah, so yes, we want to see it as well!!
post #33 of 45
Congratulations Nicky

I'm so happy for you - what a fantastic result!!!

What kind of (hons) are you then?

Have a great celebration tonight!!!
Please do go to your graduation - it's an incredible experience and one you'll never forget. You'll be there with all your friends. I know a friend of mine came to ours and hadn't ordered a cap and gown or anything as he didn't want to take part. When he got to the venue on the day he was really sad as it suddenly seemed so important to him. We dragged him down to the robing room, and the company had brought some spare gowns with them so he was able to process with the rest. He was so glad he did.

You can still have your bbq with your friends afterwards - in fact, it's compulsory isn't it?

post #34 of 45
Here's what I'll bring! Great job on getting such a high grade!

The vegetable trays, notice the butternut squash vase w/onion flower arrangement:


The watermelon fruit basket:


Here's a bowl of red and green grapes:


Chicken salad, and ham & cheese croissants:


You can't see the detail, but this pineapple is studded with black and green olives, pineapple , ham and cheese.


The last of the food table, pretzels, strawberries and bananas (where the empty bowls are) to dip in chocolate.



P.S. KittenKrazy, I MIGHT need a little help.
post #35 of 45
Way to go!


I'll bring the Taco dip!
post #36 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
Here's what I'll bring! Great job on getting such a high grade!

The vegetable trays, notice the butternut squash vase w/onion flower arrangement:


The watermelon fruit basket:


Here's a bowl of red and green grapes:


Chicken salad, and ham & cheese croissants:


You can't see the detail, but this pineapple is studded with black and green olives, pineapple , ham and cheese.


The last of the food table, pretzels, strawberries and bananas (where the empty bowls are) to dip in chocolate.



P.S. KittenKrazy, I MIGHT need a little help.

Oh yeah... I'm there.... Party Party Party!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bring a cake!!
post #37 of 45
Lol, I'll be glad to help.....Congrats BTW!!!
post #38 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea
Congratulations Nicky

I'm so happy for you - what a fantastic result!!!

What kind of (hons) are you then?

Have a great celebration tonight!!!

[/left]
I've got a BA so i'm a batchelor of arts!
post #39 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo
Here's what I'll bring! Great job on getting such a high grade!

The vegetable trays, notice the butternut squash vase w/onion flower arrangement:


The watermelon fruit basket:


Here's a bowl of red and green grapes:


Chicken salad, and ham & cheese croissants:


You can't see the detail, but this pineapple is studded with black and green olives, pineapple , ham and cheese.


The last of the food table, pretzels, strawberries and bananas (where the empty bowls are) to dip in chocolate.



P.S. KittenKrazy, I MIGHT need a little help.
that looks AMAZING!

i'm jealous of all the people who really got to eat it!

I love chocolate covered strawberries and those croissants look yummy
post #40 of 45
Congratulations! I'll drink to that!

post #41 of 45
Or perhaps some champagne!
post #42 of 45
Congratulations Nicky! How come you didn't tell me this on MSN this morning?

WTG I'm real proud of you.
post #43 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
Congratulations Nicky! How come you didn't tell me this on MSN this morning?

WTG I'm real proud of you.
thanks sam

didnt want to show off, after all i made a big thread about it already!!
post #44 of 45
Its a party
Its your graduation
Were gonna party like its a FWAN DAY!!




sea food:



Veggies:



Last but not least my favourite cake to indulge

post #45 of 45
Is the party still going on?

I'll have a root beer! Did I see some Nachos and Cheese?

Oh, almost forgot... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I missed my University graduation. I was in the hospital having my gall bladder removed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Got my uni results- join my virtual party!