2. Do you have any chores that you secretly like to do? um, NO! that's why they're called chores.
3. Do you have any stuffed animals? Somewhere in the basement I still have a select few of the dozens I had as a child. I had a bunk bed so I could have one bed just for my critters!
Where did you get them? I do still have the teddy bear that my ex-hub gave me for my birthday - my very first gift from him, and he's well-worn
4. Do you have any calendars in your home? I have the 365 Cats wall calendar in my breakfast room
5. Have you ever taken theatre?YES, in HS and college too
If so, what production were you in?Are you ready? Here goes:
Winnie the Pooh (Piglet)
Finian's Rainbow (Chorus, but my Dad was Finian)
Murder at Rutherford House (I played Good twin/Evil twin)
7 Keys to Baldpate (Myra ?)
Twain by the Tale
Radio 45 (a homegrown local production - I sang "Over the Rainbow")
. . . and those are just the ones I remember being on stage for! I also teched and AD'ed a lot, and I still have all my autographed playbills from the cast parties. No one famous yet, but my dad's been in a couple movies as an extra ( I can tell you exactly where to see him in Dances With Wolves!
6. Riding Mower or Push? both - can't mow around the shrubs too well on a riding mower!
7. Silk or Suede? Silk for my jammies, suede for the comforter
8. Garbage disposal or Trash compactor? Garbage disposal *adds item to mental list for next trip to Lowe's*
9. Fat-free or Whole Milk? 1% please!
10. Caffeine or caffeine free? I drink TRIPLE shots in my lattes -- of COURSE I want CAFFEINE!!!!!!
11. Fruit or Veggies? Fruit - love summer melons!
12. What prompted you to decide to go back to school? I finally figured out that I wasn't meant to be a secretary for the rest of my life. No disrespect, but it ain't for me. And I discovered that I have a gift in being comfortable in a health-care environment, I should try to share that gift and perhaps I'll be more fulfilled. But, I'm not cut out for the clinical side of things - that was my mom's talent, but I didn't inherit it.
13. Name some interesting jobs you have had in your life? Do you really want to go to sleep this early in the evening? Actually, I've been a deli counter person, a front desk clerk for a motel, a parts sorter for a manufacturing plant, and any various and sundry office types from answering phones to light bookkeeping.
14. Do you have a shower curtain or shower door? Shower curtain - the shower doors are in the basement, and I can't decide if I'll reinstall them.
15. What is the most special treat your kits recieve and how often? cuddles in my lap and chin scritches are the only treats my kits get right now - but I'm in the market! Pat&Alix, where are you?