Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
Hello to all! Hope you had a great first week of July. To all of our friends over in England, we hope all is calm and stays that way. I'll never understand how one person can hurt another, especially when the innocent people have done nothing..........ANYWAYS, the wonderful Sandra has offered to cohost this weeks questions, so as always, if you'd like to come up with half the questions, just PM me. Sandra did the first half, and I did the second! Enjoy!!
1. Soda or pop? soda
2. Cat or Dog? CAT!!
3. City or Country? city
4. Do you like your job? and would you keep it in the near future or do something else? yes I do enjoy my job, I do get bored easily and would always love to do other things and have more variety in my life, but generally I'm happy with what I do.
5. Spring climate or Summer humidity? spring
6. What was your favorite summer activity when you were a kid?
7. Laying on the beach or Swimming? swimming at a pool, not at the beach
8. Does your cat like water or swimming? water
9. Does your cat have a TCS cat for a friend? sure, he would love to be friends with many of TCS kitties!
10. Do you like my questions? yes, they are really fun to answer!
11. What kind of lettuce do you use in your salad? Iceberg lettuce
12. Did you do anything constructive yesterday? well, I finally vacuumed! I hate vacuuming. Did a few other clean up duties. So, yes it was a constructive day.
13. How often do you read a book? about one a month
14. Do you like/drink Koolaid? yes, I buy it rather often
15. If you were going from where you live to anywhere overseas, would you prefer to take a cruise ship or an airplane? neither, I don't care much for travelling
16. Your offered to homes. One is in the country with a big red barn and a pond. The other house is in the suburbs, close to shopping, etc. Which do you picK? most likely the one in the suburbs, I don't like being out in the middle of no where. I enjoy things to watch in my neighborhood, I think I would go crazy in the country.
17. Do you think Susan/Rosiemac's Rosie is too young to date? She's 3. Aww, she has plenty of time. Is there perhaps a cute little boy kitty in her future?
18. It's my birthday is a couple of weeks.....what do you get me? What would you like? How about a new little boy kitty?
19. When is the last time you were on a rollercoaster? a LONG time ago, I can't even remember how long
20. Anything coming up this week that you need some good vibes for? We'd be happy to help! Sending good vibes to all in need of them............