Ok just got out of the shower again for the third time- I immediately did go in and took a cold to hot shower and tried to scrub the taste out of my mouth, and out of my nose because that is what took the brunt of the stream. It would have gotten in my eyes except my glasses saved me there.
The Poison Center told me I was lucky, this is a mild poison for mammals, but deadly to flies. It causes skin irritation and peculiar feelings when it gets on the skin- (no guff) I feel like one moment someone has burned me, and the next I have been immersed in a giant pool of ice water. I do feel nauseated and that is because I got it in my mouth. Mike went to the store to get me Vitamin E gelcaps and I have broke open these caplets and put the oil all over my face- I look like an oompa loompa right now!
The center will call me in the morning to see how I am doing. I have heaved a few times, and feel better that way- what a klutz I am-