TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Missing Idaho girl found alive
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Missing Idaho girl found alive

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
More good news!!!
But they haven't found her brother yet.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/07/02/ida...ren/index.html
post #2 of 22
I've been watching it. It's very strange......where's the brother?

I hope he has the same out come as his sister.
post #3 of 22
Oh how wonderful that Shasta was found alive! Let's keep hope alive that they find her brother alive and well soon!
post #4 of 22
Unfortunately, the man she was found with has a record as a sex offender, including a conviction for the rape of a fourteen yr old boy at gunpoint. I hope they find the brother soon and that both children aren't too badly injured, mentally or physically.
post #5 of 22
I wonder if Shasta's abductor murdered the rest of the family, or if he "bought" her from the perp? It's a miracle that she's still alive. Let's hope that her brother is also found alive!
post #6 of 22
The police are now saying that the brother is "presumed dead". I don't know if I'm more mad or sad.

That (insert your own words here) should rot in hell!!!!

What I want to know is "What the hell was he doing roaming among civilized human beings?" He should have never have seen the blue sky again once he was convicted!!!!!!! I'm sorry but I am one who feels that these people are NOT capable of changing or being a normal person.
post #7 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by catherine
The police are now saying that the brother is "presumed dead". I don't know if I'm more mad or sad.

That (insert your own words here) should rot in hell!!!!

What I want to know is "What the hell was he doing roaming among civilized human beings?" He should have never have seen the blue sky again once he was convicted!!!!!!! I'm sorry but I am one who feels that these people are NOT capable of changing or being a normal person.

This is why I say some people should be taken out and shot for the rabid animals they are!!
post #8 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by catherine
The police are now saying that the brother is "presumed dead". I don't know if I'm more mad or sad.

That (insert your own words here) should rot in hell!!!!

What I want to know is "What the hell was he doing roaming among civilized human beings?" He should have never have seen the blue sky again once he was convicted!!!!!!! I'm sorry but I am one who feels that these people are NOT capable of changing or being a normal person.
No apologies necessary. How many more times will we hear this before someone wises up and changes the laws? I get soooo tired of hearing about paroled offenders who rape and/or kill again.

And I really think they should be in prison with the general population, not kept separate to protect them. Why do we want to protect these guys? Let the other prisoners have them, I say.

A friend of my husband's worked in our county prison for a while. DH's friend told him that in prison, the pedophile talk about how they would pick kids, and how they lured them in. It's like school for pedophiles. Then they get out with even more ideas on what to do.
post #9 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat
I wonder if Shasta's abductor murdered the rest of the family, or if he "bought" her from the perp? It's a miracle that she's still alive. Let's hope that her brother is also found alive!
I was wondering that, too.
Also, I agree with Catherine..after being convicted, they need to take these guys & immediately shoot them in the head, put them out of our society forever.
post #10 of 22
It is truly a miracle... I live in the next town over ... she was found about 15 miles(guessing that same town) from her home...
post #11 of 22
I have always said that child molesters should be turned over to the parents of the victim for them to do as they please. Then, when they are finished, if he/she is still alive throw them in prison for ever.

And I too agree that they should be placed in the general population of the prison. Why are we protecting these monsters?
post #12 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by catherine
I have always said that child molesters should be turned over to the parents of the victim for them to do as they please. Then, when they are finished, if he/she is still alive throw them in prison for ever.

And I too agree that they should be placed in the general population of the prison. Why are we protecting these monsters?

I think that is a lovely idea ...

I aint sure why the most viscous of criminals are protected..
post #13 of 22
Authorities have discovered human remains that they believe is her brother
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050705/...ltBHNlYwM3MTY-
post #14 of 22
Shasta says Duncan tied up her family, kidnapped and raped her and her brother: http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/05/id...ren/index.html
post #15 of 22
What a sicko . We've got to come up with a better way to deal with sex offenders----especially child molesters. Most of the the child kidnapping/rape/murder cases in the media lately has been committed by known sex offenders. The system keeps failing these children who are victims of these known molesters.
post #16 of 22
OK, seriously....

How many high profile cases like this do we as society have to see before the laws are changed to keep these pedophiles locked up forever (or worse...)? How many more children have to be kidnapped, raped and murdered by KNOWN offenders? Just when, exactly, does the rights and protection of the public and especially of the children supercede the rights of the criminal??? And WHEN are the legislators going to see that molesting a child is as bad or worse than killing that child and punish them accordingly?
post #17 of 22
Well, this case, involving three, if not four, homicides, just so this sicko could indulge in his perversions, should wake some legislators up!
post #18 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb
OK, seriously....

And WHEN are the legislators going to see that molesting a child is as bad or worse than killing that child and punish them accordingly?
NOT UNTIL IT'S ONE OF THEIR CHILDREN WHO IS THE VICTIM!!!!!!!!

There is NO excuse for this....he should have NEVER have seen the light of day again after his FIRST conviction!!!!
post #19 of 22
He should never have been let out in the first place.

here is a quote from his blog - So, I'm all moved and loving my new place. Copper started peeing again after a week, but at least it has only been in the bedroom where I have a tarp on the floor for just such behavior. I've started working on my "cat zapper" that I hope will curb his behavior. He peed today and I caught him in the act and whapped him good. I feel bad about doing it because I'm not sure he understands why I hit him, and now he has been acting afraid of me all day. I realy don't like knowing another creature is afraid of me because of something I did. It ties, I'm sure, to not liking the fact that people are afraid of me, even though I know I will never commit another crime.



he's a :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: wacko.




felicia
post #20 of 22
They have a positive ID on the remains, found in Montana:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8533188/

Unfortunately, it is the little brother. I hope there won't be a jurisdictional wrangle over this, causing a delay in justice. Try him in whichever state has the death penalty.
post #21 of 22
I was afraid this was the case, they seemed too certain when they found "remains". I can't remember the last death penalty case here in MT, don't quote me but I think the law books still indicate death by hanging - THAT would be justice. The remains were found about 75 miles from me.
post #22 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandybear
He should never have been let out in the first place.

here is a quote from his blog - So, I'm all moved and loving my new place. Copper started peeing again after a week, but at least it has only been in the bedroom where I have a tarp on the floor for just such behavior. I've started working on my "cat zapper" that I hope will curb his behavior. He peed today and I caught him in the act and whapped him good. I feel bad about doing it because I'm not sure he understands why I hit him, and now he has been acting afraid of me all day. I realy don't like knowing another creature is afraid of me because of something I did. It ties, I'm sure, to not liking the fact that people are afraid of me, even though I know I will never commit another crime.



he's a :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: wacko.




felicia
What a stupid idiot. Obviously, one shouldn't be surprised that a moron like this would beat his own cat. My god, he is lucky he didn't post this here. Idaho has a death penalty. Sounds really appropriate for someone evil like him.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: IMO: In My Opinion
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Missing Idaho girl found alive