Help!!!

snowballsmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think my sweet Gidget is about to deliver. She has mucusy stuff coming from her tata and she is figetdy. She can't get comfortable and it seems as if she is pushing. Is she about to have her babies? And she is purring weirdly...lol.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like babies are coming! Do you have a nest set up for her? You will want to make certain she has them in a place where it is easy for you to get to them if you need to assist ... I'll be online for a while if you need help. Just remember to breathe and I'll bet your little girl will do the rest.

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ohhh bless the little kittens and your sweet girl, i hope all goes safe and well keep us updated, and if you have any doubt call a vet :-D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snowballsmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It was weird I went to bed and she hopped up in with me which is unusual and I felt her try to push. So I picked her up and brought her out to the living room with her box but she won't leave my side. And she keeps moving around with me. Now I am afraid to go anywhere. Poor thing. Her back legs are shaking as well.

snowballsmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am right by her side, I won't leave her. She is leaking more fluid so I am hoping soon and her meows are different as well. I feel so bad for her. I can't get her to lay still, she is constantly moving. OMG. Making me nuts.

snowballsmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ok we have some news, the first one was born at 8:01am, and it was all white, then we had a black calico born at 8:18am then we had another white one delivered at 9:10am and then a another white one born at 10:18. So we have 4 right now, she is pushing yet again. So we will see. They all have theirs toes and toes. She is such a good Mama. I am so proud of her. I am going to take some pics here in a minute. I ended up staying up with her all night rubbing her tummy. Finally I fell asleep at 4:57 only to wake up at 6am. My B/f went to work about 633, so I was just loving her more and more. Finally around 750ish she started pushing harder and harder. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever saw. OMG. I cried. For everyone that has seen a kitten be born its awesome.
I missed work today....but that's ok. She didn't know what she was doing with the first one. She left it on the bed right next to me. I broke the bag open and it gasped for air. Finally I put Mama Gidget in the box with the baby and instinct took over. I am so happy right now.

kittypurr25

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
CONGRATS!!!!!!! please keep us posted........cant wait to see the pics!!

malice cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yay, she had them,and you where with her , thats great.You can relax now, i now how worrysome it can become waiting for the momma to have her babies and wondering if they will all survive. Cant wait to see pics also.

snowballsmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
OK now another situation has arose. She is constantly looking for me. I can't leave the room without her crying for me. I've been there talking to her and reassuring her they are doing good and beautiful. She is constantly looking for my approval. Is that normal?? Its to the point she whines.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yay! Happy birthday little ones!!! That's awesome that you got to watch. I cried, too, when I watched Grace give birth. It was so neat!!!

You are doing a fantastic job, and so is she. It sounds like she wants you around for comfort and possibly to help her, too. She may be a little scared or nervous and needs you there to reassure her.

Can't wait to see pictures!
Just make sure you leave the flash off when you take pics of them.

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snowballsmommy

OK now another situation has arose. She is constantly looking for me. I can't leave the room without her crying for me. I've been there talking to her and reassuring her they are doing good and beautiful. She is constantly looking for my approval. Is that normal?? Its to the point she whines.
mine was the same. if you can afford any more time off work take it and just be with her. having babies is scary for a cat, they dont know whats happening and nlike humans havent had time to prepare.

I slept with a nest box on my pillow for two months!

she obviosly loves you and yo make her feel secure. she should calm down after three days.

snowballsmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ok here I am again, one of the babies ended up pregnant. She is almost two years old now come July 1st. Its the calico kitty. So of course I am going to keep this updated in a new thread of course. I just wanted to share.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is she your cat? or did you get her a home and she get pregnant?or?
Gooduck! how far along is she?