TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I'm back from vacation.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I'm back from vacation.....

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
we made it back late Sat. night and trust me, NONE of us wanted to come home. Here's a reason why:


Isn't the view wonderful? We love Tennessee so much that we hope to one day move there. Here's one more photo, this is my first time doing this so, I want to make sure it's right before I post more.

post #2 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by catherine
we made it back late Sat. night and trust me, NONE of us wanted to come home. Here's a reason why:


Isn't the view wonderful? We love Tennessee so much that we hope to one day move there. Here's one more photo, this is my first time doing this so, I want to make sure it's right before I post more.

Catherine! welcome back!
Those are a great art of work with your Cam!
They´re so cool!
Of course We waiting for the others pics!
The moulin is fantastic! ...
Thanks for share!
post #3 of 20
Great pics, Catherine! Welcome home.
post #4 of 20
Oh those are beautiful pictures, Welcome back, I'm sure you had a Lovely Vacation
post #5 of 20
Gorgeous pictures! I would love to see more!
post #6 of 20
For a moment there when i saw the first picture i thought you had been to the countryside in the UK?!.

Lovely pictures Catherine Welcome back
post #7 of 20
Welcome back Catherine!

Gosh, it looks so beautiful! I can imagine you wouldn't want to come back! I actually thought the same as Susan, that it was Uk countryside!

I saw some areas like that when I was in Tennessee too! So beautiful!

I can't wait to see more of your pictures! You're doing great with posting them!
post #8 of 20
Thread Starter 
Susan & Sarah
I would LOVE to tour Europe. It's one of my dreams.......maybe one day. I know that I would be sooooo lazy if I lived in a place with views like that. How do you get anything done? All I want to do is sit outside and take in the view.
post #9 of 20
My parents live in a serene little village and I always go there to relax, as it's so calm and beautiful! I, however, live in Central Manchester, so the views are basically of buildings - makes sure I get things done though!

You should definitely tour Europe, when you can! There are so many beautiful places like that, I think you'll love it!
post #10 of 20
Beautiful pictures, it looks so serene there.


That reminds me, is there a specific post somewhere titled vacation pictures? If not perhaps we could start one or continue here where we post vacation pictures of places we've been, I'd be willing to bet there are a lot of beautiful sceneries out there, what do you think.
post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbie
Beautiful pictures, it looks so serene there.


That reminds me, is there a specific post somewhere titled vacation pictures? If not perhaps we could start one or continue here where we post vacation pictures of places we've been, I'd be willing to bet there are a lot of beautiful sceneries out there, what do you think.
You can always post you vacation pictures, it's always great to see where people have visited!

If you'd like to look at some beautiful places, search for the vacation thread (we did a virtual TCS holiday and we all gave a tour of our home areas) there are tonnes of pictures!
post #12 of 20
Catherine, those pictures are beautiful! No wonder you didn't want to come home!!
Kelly, isn't that what your back yard looks like?
post #13 of 20
Awesome I shall do that, thanks
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugaimes
Catherine, those pictures are beautiful! No wonder you didn't want to come home!!
Kelly, isn't that what your back yard looks like?
Naw, I got the Bristol Motor Speedway in my backyard. No, actually, it does look a little like my backyard--except you can't see any mountains in the area I live in You have to drive down the road about 15 minutes before you can see the beautiful mountains.
post #15 of 20
It is beautiful - I love mountains and valleys. All TCS members are welcome to come visit me on my hilltop in France once it is renovated!
post #16 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyranson
It is beautiful - I love mountains and valleys. All TCS members are welcome to come visit me on my hilltop in France once it is renovated!
I hope you really mean it 'cause I'll be knocking on your door with my camera & a bottle of wine!!!!!!
post #17 of 20
Of course I mean it, I will keep everyone updated on the progress of the restoration! When I am finished the main house I will have five bedrooms (one en suite) and two separate bathrooms, and then I will start on the guest cottage, so there will be plenty of room. I do plan on letting some of it out as holiday accommodation, but TCS friends would always be free.
post #18 of 20
me too jenny as im not far from france
post #19 of 20
welcome back Catherine - it sure looks like an amazing place to visit!!

Jenny - wish I knew of this offer when I was backpacking through europe a few years backc
post #20 of 20
A few years back the offer would not have been open! I only bought this dream house in February this year and it will take till next summer for all the work to be done. And only then am I moving there with the kits. Meanwhile I am going to stay here another year and help get the new university on to a stable footing. Anyone who wants to visit me in Sarajevo (see the vacation thread for details) is of course more than welcome (especially if they bring cheddar cheese, says Persil).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I'm back from vacation.....