TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Could do with some Get Well Vibes!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Could do with some Get Well Vibes!

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Hello Everyone,

Sorry I have not been around much, I have not been feeling very well so everything has been very hard. As a lot of you probably know I am long term sick with M.E and I am effected pretty severly with it. Well lately I have been slipping even further and I am feeling so very ill. I am finding it all very hard to cope with and I am finding it hard to stay cheerful. i am just left feeling very ill, upset and lonely. So i wondered if I could ask for some Get Well Vibes and some hugs? I am not expecting to get totally better just feel a little better than I do...because I hate slipping down even further as its hard enough to cope as it is.

Plus I only have about a month before my wedding, and I need to be a little better than this...otherwise I might have to cancel. And I don't want that to happen as its one of the things keeping me going.

Thanks for any get well vibes and hugs you can give me and again I am sorry I've not been around for you all...I am a bad friend!

Thanks again

A poorly sick Eva

post #2 of 20
Hi Eva, I don't know what M.E. is, but I'm wishing you all the "feel good" vibes I can muster within me. I hope you feel so much better right away.
post #3 of 20
Please feel better soon as you want to have a beautiful wedding day!!
post #4 of 20
Hi Eva,:hugs Sorry to hear that you are not feelling very good. I am sending you a household of good vibes from Hubby, Rory, Chucky, Max, Buddy, Jeanie, Titden, lacie, Ricky, and Ive. :
post #5 of 20
you poor thing.

hope your feeling better asap

*** HUGS *** and ***kisses***
post #6 of 20
Eva,

You'll be feeling better before you know it! Vibes coming.
post #7 of 20
....My best wishes for you...
Sending super good vibes for you! .....you´re on my thougths...
Get well soon!
post #8 of 20
Eva,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. The girls and I send mega hugs, {{{{{}}}}} get-well vibes, prayers, and purrs your way .
post #9 of 20
I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult time right now, Eva. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and there are lots of hugs coming your way from me, the girls and Pete. Take care.
post #10 of 20
I believe in the power of positive energy, so as well as all the other good vibes combined, I too send you some, know that you are thought about and cared for. I do not know who you are but that's not important, what is, is that you feel the good vibes coming your way. *Hugs*
post #11 of 20
Lots of hugs and cheer up vibes coming your way from the girls and I. I hope you feel better soon.
post #12 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker
Hi Eva, I don't know what M.E. is, but I'm wishing you all the "feel good" vibes I can muster within me. I hope you feel so much better right away.
I'm also trying to come up with the "long version" of M.E., but nevertheless send you "healing vibes".
post #13 of 20
some cheer up vibes from us!
How is huggy doing int he family???
oo and have you got the wedding dress picked out?? we want to see all!
of course thats if you feel up to it sharing with us
post #14 of 20
Thread Starter 
Grrrr Sometimes I hate this board. I wrote a really long reply to you all and clicked submit and well...I LOST IT ALL!

Anyway, for those of you that asked M.E Stands for Myalgic Encephlomyelitis (or sometimes also known as Myalgic Encephlamyopathy). If you type that in a serach engine it should come up with some stuff about it, for those of you that are interested or want to know.

But here is a quick explanation of M.e, Extreme exhaustion to the point of collapse, Extreme Joint and Muscle pain, Loss of balance, Weakness, Sensitivity to light touch foods, Short term neurological defecit, bed or house bound and those are just a few to mention....

If any of you have heard of Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) this is a different illness, although people tend to put it together. Although in fact they are very different from example for CFS excise makes you better and with M.E it can make you a lot worse.

If you do want to ask me more I don't mind, and I hope you've learn't something new that you didn't already know

Thank you so much for all the support, hugs and good vibes as I need as much as I can get at the moment. I was a little worried about posting as i had not posted in ages but thanks for making me know its ok and that you care.

And Fwan, on the wedding front. i have not got a wedding dress and don't think I will be. The wedding is extremely small and hardly anyone knows about it. I will be buying a nice new outfit and already have a few things but need to go shopping for some more...so as you can see I need to be well enough for that. Ok well I am not really well enough for it before I had this down fall but at least before I could force myself but right now I just couldn't.

Anyway i best go as I need to go back to bed. I will try and come on when i can but sorry for not posting much. But I do care and sometimes have a quick look around when I can. Hopefully I will be on more in a month or so as we have managed to get hold of a laptop for me so I can use it in bed. Because using the main computer is getting very hard for me.

Anyway again must go and I really do hate talking about myself, I hope I don't loose this post this time (think I'll copy it before I submit).

Take care and thanks again

Love Eva xxx
post #15 of 20
Awww Eva!

Thinking of you, honey.
post #16 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva-loves-cats
Grrrr Sometimes I hate this board. I wrote a really long reply to you all and clicked submit and well...I LOST IT ALL!

Anyway, for those of you that asked M.E Stands for Myalgic Encephlomyelitis (or sometimes also known as Myalgic Encephlamyopathy). If you type that in a serach engine it should come up with some stuff about it, for those of you that are interested or want to know.

But here is a quick explanation of M.e, Extreme exhaustion to the point of collapse, Extreme Joint and Muscle pain, Loss of balance, Weakness, Sensitivity to light touch foods, Short term neurological defecit, bed or house bound and those are just a few to mention....

If any of you have heard of Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) this is a different illness, although people tend to put it together. Although in fact they are very different from example for CFS excise makes you better and with M.E it can make you a lot worse.

If you do want to ask me more I don't mind, and I hope you've learn't something new that you didn't already know

Thank you so much for all the support, hugs and good vibes as I need as much as I can get at the moment. I was a little worried about posting as i had not posted in ages but thanks for making me know its ok and that you care.

And Fwan, on the wedding front. i have not got a wedding dress and don't think I will be. The wedding is extremely small and hardly anyone knows about it. I will be buying a nice new outfit and already have a few things but need to go shopping for some more...so as you can see I need to be well enough for that. Ok well I am not really well enough for it before I had this down fall but at least before I could force myself but right now I just couldn't.

Anyway i best go as I need to go back to bed. I will try and come on when i can but sorry for not posting much. But I do care and sometimes have a quick look around when I can. Hopefully I will be on more in a month or so as we have managed to get hold of a laptop for me so I can use it in bed. Because using the main computer is getting very hard for me.

Anyway again must go and I really do hate talking about myself, I hope I don't loose this post this time (think I'll copy it before I submit).

Take care and thanks again

Love Eva xxx
Thanks for the explanation, Eva. A web search turned up too many possibilities, so I was at a loss to respond.
post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat
Thanks for the explanation, Eva. A web search turned up too many possibilities, so I was at a loss to respond.
You could try this one that I know and it has a medical section on it www.ayme.org.uk


Hope those help, but as i said you don't have to look but if your interested it might help.


Thanks for all being so great, your amazing


Love Eva x
post #18 of 20
Eva, I'm sending prayers and vibes for you to feel better and to have a wonderful wedding!
post #19 of 20
Eva, I hope you feel better real soon and have the wedding of your dreams !!!!
post #20 of 20
I have a friend with ME and I know how horrible it is. Here's hoping you recover enough to do all that is necessary for the wedding and that you are able to enjoy your special time to the full.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Could do with some Get Well Vibes!