TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I just hit 20,000!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I just hit 20,000! - Page 2

post #31 of 54
I did 36 posts in the three months I've joined TCS, that is 13 posts per month, which means 20,000/13 = 1,538 months or 128 years to reach 20,000 posts!

It's obvious that I need to move to Wellington and learn how to spend my time more wisely, like Sam...
post #32 of 54
wow that is alot of posts lol congrats
post #33 of 54
Congrats!!
hehe, that sure is a lot of posts
post #34 of 54
Congradulations Sam!!
post #35 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCharlotte
Congratulations. Sam, you do post threads in your sleep?
You would think so wouldn't you!

Thanks Charlotte!!
post #36 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coaster
25 posts a day, eh? You're a busy kitty!!
Haha that sure is a cute way of putting it. Thank you.
post #37 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_brane
I did 36 posts in the three months I've joined TCS, that is 13 posts per month, which means 20,000/13 = 1,538 months or 128 years to reach 20,000 posts!

It's obvious that I need to move to Wellington and learn how to spend my time more wisely, like Sam...
128 years! Oh my goodness...

It's clear I need to get a life beside the internet. lol! Thanks.
post #38 of 54
Thread Starter 
Again thanks everybody. You are all too kind!
post #39 of 54
Geez louise, girl! Dropped by for a visit, and saw this.....you have been one busy bee here.
post #40 of 54
Ooops, I must have missed this thread!

Congratulations Sam!!! I am looking forward to reading your next 20,000 posts!!!
post #41 of 54
way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll be completely grey on top before i ever reach that many post You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #42 of 54
Miss Sam, you are the coolest! That IS truly a milestone. You are an amazing person to me with or without 20k posts.
post #43 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkitty
Geez louise, girl! Dropped by for a visit, and saw this.....you have been one busy bee here.
HIIII! It's good to see you.
post #44 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy
Ooops, I must have missed this thread!

Congratulations Sam!!! I am looking forward to reading your next 20,000 posts!!!
Thanks Diane. I enjoy reading your posts too.
post #45 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRhonda
way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll be completely grey on top before i ever reach that many post You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww Rhonda. love ya girl. Thanks!!
post #46 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashacat421
Miss Sam, you are the coolest! That IS truly a milestone. You are an amazing person to me with or without 20k posts.
Hi there Eddie,

It's not about the posts to me either. I have read alot of jokes about me on TCS these past few days, but truly I love this site and I'm not going to take them to heart - but I'm glad you're my friend. Like we say it in NZ, you da bomb! Thanks Eddie.

Sam
post #47 of 54



Congratulations on your milestone Sam


Have fun posting the next 20,000
post #48 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by felineorc



Congratulations on your milestone Sam


Have fun posting the next 20,000
Aw thank you.
post #49 of 54
Sorry I am late, but ...... Boooooom!!! That's a lot of posts Sam!

Congrats btw
post #50 of 54
Sam!!!!!!!
i wonder when iw ill reach the 20,000 mark!
congrats!

do you think that one of the mods will give you a job here on tcs??
post #51 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly
Sorry I am late, but ...... Boooooom!!! That's a lot of posts Sam!

Congrats btw
Thanks Gilly.
post #52 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan
Sam!!!!!!!
i wonder when iw ill reach the 20,000 mark!
congrats!

do you think that one of the mods will give you a job here on tcs??
I'm sure it wont be too soon, Fran!

I asked for one about a year ago but they said not until I was 18. I hope they will let me then.

Thanks!!
post #53 of 54
That is amazing!! Congratulations!
post #54 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by esrgirl
That is amazing!! Congratulations!
Thank you. I feel awful but I don't know your name?!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I just hit 20,000!