TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › New Cats on the Block › Hi New Member
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hi New Member

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
Hi I am new to this. Just a cat owner and cat lover for 22 years that loves to talk cats. Hoping I can learn and help.
post #2 of 29
Welcome to TCS.

Katie
post #3 of 29
Thread Starter 
thank you, glad to be here. But very new so hope I do this right.
post #4 of 29
Welcome to the Group! There are LOTS of neat forums to post to, and it's a lot of fun

Tell us all about yourself and your kitty family. We're all eyes here
post #5 of 29
There isn't much you can do Wrong. We're all cat lovers here. I personally own 16 cats today, 13 as of Wed., 12 as of Saturday -- don't worry, I'm not a cat killer. I've been in rescue for almost 2 yrs and am just now getting all the "adoptables" placed. But then, the first week of July I'll be back up to 13 as I'm getting a Bengal kitten who has a mild case of Cerebral Hypoplasia ... Special needs kitties are my Specialty!
post #6 of 29
Hello and welcome!!!
This is a great site...I've learned so much since I've been coming here!

post #7 of 29
Welcome !
post #8 of 29
Hi and welcome to TCS!!!!!


See you on the forums!
post #9 of 29
Welcome to TCS!
post #10 of 29
Hi and Welcome
post #11 of 29
Welcome.
post #12 of 29
Hi Ravin and welcome We are new to this site too and from what we have seen of it, it is fantastic! There are always people with helpful hints about kitty care here. I also love the cute stories about everyones kitties. Someone posted a beautiful poem about losing a pet and it brought tears to my eyes. It's a place where all animal lovers can come together and share with each other the unconditional love of each others pets. I love it!

Can't wait to hear more about you and your kitty!
post #13 of 29
Welcome, ravin! Don't keep us in suspense, tell us about your cat(s)!
post #14 of 29
Thread Starter 
What a wonderful place this is. Thank you all! I am a small Business owner that in my spare time takes in abused and unwanted prue bred cats and kittens. First time was over 12 years ago and have been doing this pretty steady for the past 9 years. It can be heartbreaking but rewarding at the same time.

In Loving Memory of Ravin - My first rescue and the reason why I am still doing it. Gray male persian lost him 3 years ago. He was the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me.

Panter - Male black and white persian 2 years old Rescued as a kitten.
Destiny - Female persian (not sure what color) she is all white with gray and cream on her little ears and tail. 9 months old. New to our family
Ebony - Male black persian 7 years old. Rescued when 1 1/2

That is my family.
Pics to come as soon as I figure it out.
post #15 of 29
they sound wonderful can't wait to see them Welcome! I am donna proudly owned by the incredible trio
post #16 of 29
Thread Starter 
I think I got this pic thing now. Is the pic to big? Will add the rest of family later. Thank you donna for your help. Meet Ravin And Panter
post #17 of 29
Aw Ravin, what beauties!
post #18 of 29
Thread Starter 
Thank you. Pretty proud of how far they have come. Have not figured out how to put names with them yet. I'll get it. The little gray boy is Ravin I lost him 3 years ago, but he is always with me, and the "King of the house" is Panter. I have 2 more coming soon!
post #19 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravin
Thank you. Pretty proud of how far they have come. Have not figured out how to put names with them yet. I'll get it. The little gray boy is Ravin I lost him 3 years ago, but he is always with me, and the "King of the house" is Panter. I have 2 more coming soon!
Oops. I'm Sam, the kitty in my signature is Holly (Just about to add Bridget in too!)

You're welcome.
post #20 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
Oops. I'm Sam, the kitty in my signature is Holly (Just about to add Bridget in too!)

You're welcome.
Hi Sam Holly is a beauty, and so is Bridget. Just love them little faces. How do you keep their eyes so clean? I can;t seem to keep Panters eye clean.
post #21 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravin
Hi Sam Holly is a beauty, and so is Bridget. Just love them little faces. How do you keep their eyes so clean? I can;t seem to keep Panters eye clean.
Thank you. These two are my little babies! (It's bad to have favourites right?) Well these twos faces aren't totally clean at the moment, for the pictures they are though. My white kitten Lonestar is so grubby at the moment.
post #22 of 29
what beautiful fur kids they are!! My 3 send belly rubs!
post #23 of 29
WELCOME
Welcome to TCS, I hope you'll enjoy it here and make some new friends. There are lots of lovely people and cats here as I am sure you'll find out!

You should be so proud of what you do, its amazing and I am glad there is someone like you to take them in and give them a nice home.

Take care and hope to see you around

Eva and Cats x

PS> Onto your signature, about you worrying its too big. Here are the maximum rules for a sig. Maximum Width 600 pixels, Height 150 Pixels and no more than 30KB in size. I hope that helps you, the reason I know is because I make a lot of signatures for people here and you get used to knowing it of my heart.
post #24 of 29
Welcome to TCS!
post #25 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva-loves-cats
WELCOME
Welcome to TCS, I hope you'll enjoy it here and make some new friends. There are lots of lovely people and cats here as I am sure you'll find out!

You should be so proud of what you do, its amazing and I am glad there is someone like you to take them in and give them a nice home.

Take care and hope to see you around

Eva and Cats x

PS> Onto your signature, about you worrying its too big. Here are the maximum rules for a sig. Maximum Width 600 pixels, Height 150 Pixels and no more than 30KB in size. I hope that helps you, the reason I know is because I make a lot of signatures for people here and you get used to knowing it of my heart.
You are correct I have found so many nice people here. It is really great to have a place to go and talk cats. I wish I could keep them all but I am blessed so far to find the ones I can not keep good homes. I have only one come back that is a rule I have...if the family can't keep them for some reason they must come back to me so I know where they go. I did change my signature to look close to the same size as everyones. Hope to talk with you soon.
post #26 of 29
Hi Ravin! Welcome to TCS! Bless you for fostering cats and finding good homes for them. Your siggy looks great!
post #27 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by consumercity
Hi Ravin! Welcome to TCS! Bless you for fostering cats and finding good homes for them. Your siggy looks great!
Hi thanks took me a bit gosh someone close to home. Thanks for the welcome
Hope to talk again
post #28 of 29
Welcome To Tcs
post #29 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaTwOmAn
Welcome To Tcs
Hi thank you for the welcome! I have found this to be the greatest and everyone is great. So much to read and learn. I'll be seeing ya!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Cats on the Block
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › New Cats on the Block › Hi New Member