TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Sears is full of poo!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sears is full of poo!

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
LOL, I was visiting with my father in law yesterday who works at Sears Hardware, and he was telling us the funniest story about how he was at work the other day, and walked past this pile of dirt that he thought one of the building contractors that come in there alot had brought in on his shoes. Well, when he went to get a dustpan to clean it up, it turned out to be a pile of poo!!
Human poo too he said. To make a long story shorter, they found 7 more piles in the store. Some sicko must have brought a bag of it in the store or something and was depositing piles of it all over.........Must have been a disgruntled employee or a customer I'd say............ugh!!!!!
post #2 of 26
Eeeek!!!! thats horrible!

Animals are cleaner than that!.
post #3 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Eeeek!!!! thats horrible!

Animals are cleaner than that!.
That is disgusting My hubby told me that one of their ex-employees was doing that out in the plant where he works, right there on the floor at the machine he was assigned to run. He was let go of course but others had to clean up his mess
post #4 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondiecat
That is disgusting My hubby told me that one of their ex-employees was doing that out in the plant where he works, right there on the floor at the machine he was assigned to run. He was let go of course but others had to clean up his mess
Oh Cathi, how can people do things like that?? They're sick!
post #5 of 26
what a terrible post
post #6 of 26
The title of this thread makes me laugh, but I wouldn't be laughing if I was in that store. What a disgusting thing to do!

I thought this thread was going to be about Sears customer service trying to screw you over or something. I was wrong.
post #7 of 26
ew, gross!!! People can be so sick! I hope they can review camera tapes and catch the creep!

I used to work at a tanning salon and we had several sick things happen. One guy would trim his *hair* and leave it on the bed, and this happened several times up until one time he left a naked polaroid of himself on the bed. isn't that disgusting?

Several occasions we found urine in the trash bags---apparently they had to go bad and didn't want to have to waste the lamp time to get up and actually go to a REAL restroom.

One whopper of a disgusting incident was one weirdo who went in the stand-up bed and left. Well, minutes later a horrible smell came over the building and they tried to find what it was. They traced the smell to a trash bag, taken out of the trash can in the tanning room. It was all tied up and had #2 all in it!!!

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People are so gross!!!

:::I'm going to go wash my hands now, I feel dirty for saying all that:::
post #8 of 26
Thread Starter 
OH MY LACEY! Now that is disgusting!!!! UGH UGH UGH!!!
post #9 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Eeeek!!!! thats horrible!
...
post #10 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyDF
ew, gross!!! People can be so sick! I hope they can review camera tapes and catch the creep!

I used to work at a tanning salon and we had several sick things happen. One guy would trim his *hair* and leave it on the bed, and this happened several times up until one time he left a naked polaroid of himself on the bed. isn't that disgusting?

Several occasions we found urine in the trash bags---apparently they had to go bad and didn't want to have to waste the lamp time to get up and actually go to a REAL restroom.

One whopper of a disgusting incident was one weirdo who went in the stand-up bed and left. Well, minutes later a horrible smell came over the building and they tried to find what it was. They traced the smell to a trash bag, taken out of the trash can in the tanning room. It was all tied up and had #2 all in it!!!

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People are so gross!!!

:::I'm going to go wash my hands now, I feel dirty for saying all that:::
What is wrong with these people?!
post #11 of 26
What a sicko. When I lived in Tombstone, we had a senile old lady, who was also a drunk, who would squat wherever she happened to be and drop a load. This usually occurred on the boardwalk, right in front a business. Finally, Adult Protective Services made this woman's son put her in a care facility.
post #12 of 26
holy cow!
post #13 of 26
OMG...ICK!!! Now that is just down right nasty.. just like the guy that was busted masterbating in the womens panty section at walmart LOL hahahah oops I am suppost to be Grossed out here ICK , SICK, GROSS...

are we aloud to say the M word on here???
post #14 of 26
Thanks, Susie. I was eating
post #15 of 26
It's scary what some people resort to in order to express disgruntled feelings. I can't believe anyone would go to the disgusting trouble to reserve a supply much less deposit it anywhere!!
post #16 of 26
Oh, yuck! What is wrong with some people?!
post #17 of 26
Ewwwwww......

What is wrong with people?
post #18 of 26
There is just no accounting for some people!
post #19 of 26
Ha ha ... I read your caption and thought you were talking about the merchandise!! Had me fooled, 'cuz my opinion is that Sears ain't what it used to be ....
post #20 of 26
ewwwww grosss.
post #21 of 26
yuck! Why on earth would someone do this? Perhaps it's the person who thought it would be fun to change our smilie signs to obscenities.
post #22 of 26
Excuse me while I go

People should know better
post #23 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra
yuck! Why on earth would someone do this? Perhaps it's the person who thought it would be fun to change our smilie signs to obscenities.

huh? did I miss something? Did someone actually do that!?!?!?
post #24 of 26
That's so sick!
post #25 of 26
oh sick thread!
post #26 of 26
yuck!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Sears is full of poo!