TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Isabelle........for Sashacat421
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Isabelle........for Sashacat421

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
Sashacat421 - You had asked how little Isabelle is doing. She is doing fantastic. She is rapidly approaching 10 months old and has been an awesome playmate for Charlotte. About one month ago, Isabelle changed her running/trotting through the apartment to a slow, steady, self-assured strut!!! I guess she's modeling herself after the way Charlotte slowly struts through the apartment. Since the weather has been hot, I have had to turn my attic fan on and have to leave the door to the attic open. At first Isabelle was scared of the noisy fan, but now she loves going up to the attic. Last night I woke up to 2 energetic cats chasing each other up there. It sounded like a herd of elephants but I could tell they were having a wonderful time. Isabelle also loves to meow up there too. I think she likes to hear meow echo!!

Here's my latest picture of Isabelle.



post #2 of 17
Isabelle is so cute and your carpet looks so soft and comfy too..
post #3 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiDreamer
Isabelle is so cute and your carpet looks so soft and comfy too..
Thanks, I had steam vaccumed my carpet the day before the picture was taken!! Oh wait. You didn't say "clean". It is soft and comfy though.
post #4 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCharlotte
Sashacat421 - You had asked how little Isabelle is doing. She is doing fantastic. She is rapidly approaching 10 months old and has been an awesome playmate for Charlotte. About one month ago, Isabelle changed her running/trotting through the apartment to a slow, steady, self-assured strut!!! I guess she's modeling herself after the way Charlotte slowly struts through the apartment.
Don't we know it!! that strut!
Melissa, you're the best - thank you for this!
She is coming into her own as a beautiful lady!
post #5 of 17
what a cutie pie!
post #6 of 17
Aw she's beautiful!
post #7 of 17
what a sweetheart!!!!
post #8 of 17
Awwww... Isabelle's growing up into quite the beautiful little lady!
post #9 of 17
Isabelle looks very sweet!
post #10 of 17
She's beautiful!
post #11 of 17
Isabelle is gorgeous! I'm glad to hear she's doing so well!
post #12 of 17
What a beauty I agree with DaiDreamer your carpet looks SOFT!
post #13 of 17
She's beautiful!
post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneMary
What a beauty I agree with DaiDreamer your carpet looks SOFT!

Melissa, do you have any remnants??
post #15 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashacat421
Melissa, do you have any remnants??
No, sorry but I do not have any remnants. I think the carpet was installed over 20 years ago. I guess my steamvac really worked wonders on it because no one ever commented on the carpet before I cleaned it!

Oh and my little angel, Isabelle, got into trouble last night. I heard her having too much fun in the attic. Then, she came down stairs with a piece of plastic branch from my Christmas tree!!
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCharlotte
No, sorry but I do not have any remnants. I think the carpet was installed over 20 years ago. I guess my steamvac really worked wonders on it because no one ever commented on the carpet before I cleaned it!

Oh and my little angel, Isabelle, got into trouble last night. I heard her having too much fun in the attic. Then, she came down stairs with a piece of plastic branch from my Christmas tree!!

That's too funny! What was it with last night? Last night Saba got into the bathroom products again. She swipes q-tips and puts them in a pile in her room.
post #17 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashacat421
That's too funny! What was it with last night? Last night Saba got into the bathroom products again. She swipes q-tips and puts them in a pile in her room.
It sounds to me like Saba is a well-organized thief!! I doubt Isabelle knows how to put things in a pile. She does know how to make messes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Isabelle........for Sashacat421