TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Anyone want to take my place tomorrow? First one who wants to gets it!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anyone want to take my place tomorrow? First one who wants to gets it!

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
With tomorrow being Fathers' day and us having a big picnic at our home, I'm busy today and of course tomorrow getting ready for it. Do I hear any takers out there who would like to do the "this weeks questions" thead? First one who responds that wants to do it for me gets it, so don't everyone reply at once!!
post #2 of 23
Great opportunity, but that is one thread I'm not hooked on yet, so can't really come up with questions quick! Darn!
post #3 of 23
Quote:
I'm busty today
Thanks for sharing that with us, Susie. Are there days that you aren't busty? Are you busty every other weekend? Certain times of the day?
post #4 of 23
Thread Starter 
I first read that and said, WHAT???? Then I went back and read what I wrote........I swear someone edits my posts!!! LOLOL I better go back and fix it before Ryan sees it! He already makes fun of my spelling!
post #5 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
Thanks for sharing that with us, Susie. Are there days that you aren't busty? Are you busty every other weekend? Certain times of the day?
post #6 of 23
Susie, what's this about a "thead" and how do we do it?
post #7 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
Thanks for sharing that with us, Susie. Are there days that you aren't busty? Are you busty every other weekend? Certain times of the day?
Oh, I missed that one!!! ...but I didn't mith what Thuthie "thead"
post #8 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Oh, I missed that one!!! ...but I didn't mith what Thuthie "thead"
Ok Smartie pants.........

I'm so glad you volunteered.........as my fellow community leader, I think it's great that you will be doing this coming weeks questions.

It's simple Ryan.......you entitle a thread saying" Questions for week of 06/19/05" In the thread, you ask 20 questions and everyone answers them! Thanks!!!
post #9 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
Ok Smartie pants.........

I'm so glad you volunteered.........as my fellow community leader, I think it's great that you will be doing this coming weeks questions.

It's simple Ryan.......you entitle a thread saying" Questions for week of 06/19/05" In the thread, you ask 20 questions and everyone answers them! Thanks!!!
-but.... but.... I...
post #10 of 23
heheee she got you wyyyyyan! come up with 20 questions!!! (raspberries)
post #11 of 23
Good luck Wyan!
post #12 of 23
Yep - Ryan - now the pressure's on Did she modify that thread???? In the first or second line it said "since I'm busty today" Ask Stephanie. She saw it
post #13 of 23
Yo, you guys I think we're going to be the ones under pressue answering the somewhat disturbing questions he comes up with!

Can't wait, Ryan!
post #14 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats
Yo, you guys I think we're going to be the ones under pressue answering the somewhat disturbing questions he comes up with!

Can't wait, Ryan!
True, true, but, no need to worry. Whenever Ryan types he makes zillions of spelling errors, so by the time you decipher what he's realy trying to say, the week will be over.
post #15 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora151989
heheee she got you wyyyyyan! come up with 20 questions!!! (raspberries)
Yeah... I kind of walked into that one didn't I?... and I thought I was so smart!
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
Yep - Ryan - now the pressure's on Did she modify that thread???? In the first or second line it said "since I'm busty today" Ask Stephanie. She saw it
Yep, she sure did modify that "thead" By the time I saw it there was only the other spelling mistake to spot. The "busty" one was funnier though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoccocats
True, true, but, no need to worry. Whenever Ryan types he makes zillions of spelling errors, so by the time you decipher what he's realy trying to say, the week will be over.
Are you sure about that? I'm a pretty good speller! I guarantee there will be no spelling mistakes for you to "decipher". -nope.... no excuse for you Cheryl!

Well.......... now you know who is going to do the 20 questions thing.... ME!!!! Luckily it's not mandatory, but anyone who's seen my questions in the spotlight threads knows what' they're in for........... or do they?

Actually, I'll likely keep it tame enough so I don't gross everyone out! Everyone wish Susie a happy Sunday away from her computer!
post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
Yep - Ryan - now the pressure's on Did she modify that thread???? In the first or second line it said "since I'm busty today" Ask Stephanie. She saw it
Yes Chris - as of Saturday night it certainly said "busty" . I was thinking "wait til Ryan sees this"!!

We are all waiting now, with some trepidation, for Ryan's questions. I'm quite sure this is going to be a different style of 20 questions than we're used to
post #17 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea
Yes Chris - as of Saturday night it certainly said "busty" . I was thinking "wait til Ryan sees this"!!

We are all waiting now, with some trepidation, for Ryan's questions. I'm quite sure this is going to be a different style of 20 questions than we're used to
I would have had a hay day with the busty misspelling!!! -and yeah, doing the questions might be interesting!!!
post #18 of 23
Thread Starter 
I don't know what your all talking about...........I never typed busty.......
post #19 of 23
post #20 of 23

HEY RYAN! YOU ARE SLACKING!!!! WHERE'S MY QUESTIONS? SUSIE WOULD HAVE HAD THEM DONE BY NOW! YOU ARE THROWING MY SUNDAY MORNING ROUTINE OFF ! (I know - it's pathetic)
post #21 of 23



Well you know this either means that he's playing softball or......he's thinking up some really nasty questions
post #22 of 23
Sing to the tune of "Oh come all ye faithful"

" Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why, oh why! "

Any time today Ryan or we'll be doing the questions for the week after as well
post #23 of 23
I didn't know there was a rush for the questions! I thought "today" meant anytime today.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Anyone want to take my place tomorrow? First one who wants to gets it!