New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sisters!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Ellie and Persil love to fight and chase each other all over the house. But they are really inseparable:

post #2 of 18
Awwwww! That's so sweet!
post #3 of 18
Jenny,

They are adorable! I am so glad that Persil is all well and able to act like a normal kitty cat!!!
post #4 of 18
Awwwww theres nothing like a good old game of rough and tumble
post #5 of 18
Ellie and Persil are so cute
post #6 of 18
they are so precious! I love cuddle pics!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!
post #7 of 18
Ever so sweet, Jenny!!
post #8 of 18
It's great to see pictures like those, knowing that not so long ago, Persil was at death's door.
post #9 of 18
they are so cute showing their love for eachother.... they love eachother tooth and nail LOL
post #10 of 18
aww, they are adorable!

Simon and Elle get along 70% of the time, and the other 30% is spent play fighting. She is only 5lbs but she can hold her own against Simon!
post #11 of 18
Cat Wrestling Federation entries!
post #12 of 18
"Ebony and Ivory, living in perfect harmony"
post #13 of 18
awwwwwwww, its the Eb and Lilly twins! How cute...I almost caught my two snuggling up with each other when I got home tonight. There was a good 6 inches between them. I am waiting for the day when they truly are inseparable sisters.
post #14 of 18
awww what beautiful sisters!
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
They have both had their brushes with death - Persil with her hernia and Ellie when she got caught by the dogs. I just thank my lucky stars they are both fine now.
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyranson
They have both had their brushes with death - Persil with her hernia and Ellie when she got caught by the dogs. I just thank my lucky stars they are both fine now.
all about poor Ellie's brush with death!
They really look adorable all entwined like that.
post #17 of 18
Awww, they're such sweeties!!!
post #18 of 18
Oh I love the first picture!!! That is priceless!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!