Originally Posted by Hydroaxe
Okay, I'm caught up with this thread now and learned a few things about you Jan... most likely to be used against you! (just kidding ) -no threatening questions yet though, just some easy ones to start with.
d) more tired than you were before you went to bed
e) angry at the world
Lately I've been feeling tired and it may be because Aristotle wants to nuzzle at 3AM!
2. What's the cutest way your kitties have woke you up in the morning? How do they usually wake you up? Smoki (we had her in the early 1980s) would chew and pull on my hair. Then there was the one morning I was sick. All the cats had come in my room and were sitting on me. That would have been about 8 cats.
3. You're in a crowded movie theatre and the slob beside you is ambiguously trying to take over the arm of the chair while your arm is on it. Is this annoying you? What do you do?
a) I don't care. He can have it.
b) I keep a stiff arm. The jerk will never get it! NEVER!!!
c) I say, "Excuse me!...." and expect him to get the message.
d) I cough out loud hoping he gets the message and lays off.
e) I get whoever came to the movie with me to talk to the rude dude.
f) I never use the arms of theatre chairs, so it would never happen.
g) Our theatres don't have arms on their chairs... they don't even have hands on them Ryan!... They don't even have hands!!! :bawl:
h) I don't have any arms you insensitive jerk! Didn't you know that?!
But I'm the slob! Actually, I don't recall ever having this problem, but I would keep a stiff arm.
4. In question number 3, who was at the movie with you and what movie did you see?Ryan, excuse me, WYYYAN, I haven't been in a movie theater in over 10 years, and the last time I was seated by myself at an afternoon matinee. It was Disney's Aladdin.
5. What was the nicest thing you've ever bought yourself? My vans. Also the most expensive things I've bought.
6. Have you ever received a gift you surely would have liked, but you had to turn it down? 6Â½. What was the gift? 6Â¾. Who tried to give you that gift and why did you turn it down? I don't recall ever turning a gift down. Momma always said to accept gifts graciously.