TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Tyler502 Is The Best!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tyler502 Is The Best!!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Look what he did for me!!!

post #2 of 18
For your Siggy dear Shem? believe me, it´s super cool!
Please don´t loss the avatar kittie on your siggy, I always remember you for the little pruod kitty march on TCS!!! is so cute!!!

Excelente Work Tyler!!! you has my all respect!
post #3 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
For your Siggy dear Shem? believe me, it´s super cool!
Please don´t loss the avatar kittie on your siggy, I always remember you for the little pruod kitty march on TCS!!! is so cute!!!

Excelente Work Tyler!!! you has my all respect!

When I'm old enough I'm going to have the little cat as my Av!!
post #4 of 18
Thank you! If you need another sig, you know you can PM anytime you want! And that goes for everyone who needs a sig.
post #5 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem
When I'm old enough I'm going to have the little cat as my Av!!
you bet that!
post #6 of 18
Wow, that is awesome! Tyler you did an amazing job!!
post #7 of 18
post #8 of 18
Very creative. Once I get a cute pic of Festus, I may have to ask Tyler to do a siggy for me!
post #9 of 18
Great work, Tyler!
post #10 of 18
How wonderful!
post #11 of 18
Wow, thats great!!! Tyler, you are DEFINETLY doing a siggy for me once I get ome cute pics downloaded!!!
Laurel
post #12 of 18
Hey Tyler, I know that cat in your siggy! The one to the left! Did you get it from FreeNaturePhotos.com by any chance? I took that picture at the shelter It's free to use, so don't worry I know it comes up high on the Yahoo photo search when you search for "cat". Nice to see people are using it.
post #13 of 18
Beautiful signature! One of the best I have seen I believe. Tyer, you are so talented!!
post #14 of 18
Thank you, everybody! I really appreciate it, and it means alot to me to hear you all say that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Hey Tyler, I know that cat in your siggy! The one to the left! Did you get it from FreeNaturePhotos.com by any chance? I took that picture at the shelter It's free to use, so don't worry I know it comes up high on the Yahoo photo search when you search for "cat". Nice to see people are using it.
Yes. I don't have any cats of my own, so I went looking for pictures on the internet and typed in "cat pictures" on Yahoo! Search and that's one of the beautiful pictures that popped up! I couldn't help but use it, lol!
post #15 of 18
Brilliant Siggy Tyler!, i noticed it this morning Shem

I thought they were your cats Tyler?, any reason why you don't have one?
post #16 of 18
Tyler, you made a great siggy for Shem. You are quite a talented young man! I bet your parents are very proud of you
post #17 of 18
very cool
post #18 of 18
Well, we don't have cats, just because I donno. We're getting a new kitten in a few short weeks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Tyler502 Is The Best!!